Author Topic: ~~__Wolforcatchick12__~~  (Read 1287 times)

Offline wolforcatchick12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am one with myself and my spirit wolf.
    • View Profile
    • Cassidy'sRPWorld
~~__Wolforcatchick12__~~
« on: November 07, 2012, 09:39:21 pm »
Hi, I'm Wolforcatchick12, or Cassidy. I'm young, so my life hasn't existed for a very long time. I'm in middle school, have straight A's. I love to read, write, draw, paint, play Feralheart, and do Tae Kwon Doe. I'm a brown belt in TKD(Tae Kwon Do) I've been a brown belt since May this year. I've had to work very hard in TKD. I love it, it's my true passion. When I say passion, I'm not just meaning that love it. I also mean that I need it, it's like I go into an ultimate depression without it! I hope to go to the Olympics, become an instructor, break world TKD records, and open up my own school, later in life. Okay, now to my residence. I'm not giving you my adress, cus' I know there is going to be a perve (somehow, someway) looking at this. But, I will say that I live with my grandparents...thats all pretty much for meh residence. Oh yeah, my parents are divorced, long....long story. I go to visit my dad often, I'm very close to him. My mom, she's not the greatest mom. She left me with two strangers when I was 8, I went to live with my grandparents then, and then my mom tried to rekindle a connection, she wasn't sincere.....she was in it so she could get money and didn't have to pay child support. And here I am, dreaming, gaming, doing, and playing. Well, have any questions or want to chat just IM me on here or on Feralheart.
 ;D
I am one with my human self and with Celtra. I will brighten you're heart. I shall lead thy path out of the dark. I am the one who comes and goes. I am the one who fights to the death. I am Celtra and I have the power of fire!

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: ~~__Wolforcatchick12__~~
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 06:12:17 am »
xD Tough life it seems. I have my parents split up, but I've never seen my dad.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations