Author Topic: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open Not Accepting  (Read 11327 times)

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open Not Accepting
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 05:47:21 pm »
Bear.

Bear wagged his tail, as he saw Steve come into sight. "Guessing the others have been took to the sled?" Bear heard a young brute say, and Bear spun around. A slim, young husky came into his sight, who had odor blue eyes. Ace. "Hm?" He asked, then realized what he was saying. "Yes, Alfie, Starling and Maya, me next!" He realized, when he saw his Indigo colored harness, and his curled tail started to wag.  

Suddenly, Steve walked up to him, and knelt down. Bear was almost bigger than him when he knelt down, never mind when Bear stood on his hind legs!
"Hey Bear Boy!" Steve said, in a rather cheerful voice, but a worried tone chimed in as well. His tail wagged even faster, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. The harness slipped perfectly onto his plump body, and then he was led towards the sled, while 3 other dogs were talking. His heart was thumping, as he knew the mission lay ahead. And then a pang of fear shivered to his spine.

Bear ran along the river, his tail flipping from side to side. He felt the whip on his back, making him go faster. Suddenly, he heard a crack, and the earth began to give away... He slipped, plunging into the freezing water underneath..

It was lucky he survived that day, but it haunted him like a shadow. With a confident sigh, he padded forwards, and took his place next to Zaphira would be. He waited patiently while Steve clipped him on.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 07:27:31 pm »

?Ace?
Ace watched as the large brute spun around. Ace's white chest puffed out as he stood in a proud stance his tongue lolled out his muzzle as his tail was wagging at an incredible speed the young brutes ears perked "Yes, Alfie, Sterling and Maya, me next!" Bear said in his deep voice (He does have a deep voice right o.O). "Nice" Ace said in reply as he looked over to see a human walking towards the two males 'Steve' a small voice said in his head as his tail wagged faster "Hey Bear boy!" he said walking up the Bear then taking him towards the sled. His tail stopped wagging and his tongue retrieved back into his mouth and he dropped to the floor, waiting for Steve to come back for him.
Several minutes later the human returned Ave jumped up his chest puffed out once again, his tongue hanging from his mouth and his tail wagged the youngster spun around in a circle a few times then stopping as Steve got closer. Ace lowered his front end onto the ground in a playing position "Ace!" Steve said in a funny voice as Ace barked jumping up "Good boy!" Steve patted him on the head then lead him to the sled. His tail wagged as he walked proudly to the sled as he looked at the other dogs already on the sled he let out a bark. Steve pulled out Ace's harness it was a black harness it was plain but he didn't want a fancy one anyway he had a fancy blue collar. Steve clipped Ace up to the sled and he was ready to go his tail wagging as he barked.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 07:38:50 pm »
.:Alfie:.

The smell of other dogs wafted into his nostrils, and he turned to see the other Sled Dogs hook up to the sled. A little dog, probably Starling, came into view. "Wheres Our Destination again?" He heard the little dog say. He thought for a second and quickly replied, "I'm not so sure, but its defiantly over Two Hundred miles," Alfie truthfully said.

((Really sorry but my space key has been ripped off so I have to press this tiny button, thats why its so small...))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 07:53:41 pm »
(I don't think i'll be able to post again until more has been posted by the others as i usually work on what others have put so i can have more to role play about. Oh yeah that's not good its happened to me before and it was a nightmare when i had to write paragraphs).
DA Account

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2013, 10:31:54 pm »

.:Sterling:.

Sterling looked at Alfie. "How many miles do we go a day?" she wondered aloud. If they traveled 10 miles a day they'd reach their destination fairly quickly but they would be tired and the trip back would be hard. If there was a trip back. The thought of not seeing her trainer again was anguishing for Sterling. She saw Steve load the last of the supplies onto the sled and then finally jump onto it himself. He called a word in the human language that to the dogs of course meant "go". Soon they were gliding over the snow and flying over the drifts. Sterling loved running. She loved it more when she was free and didn't have to pull a sled load of supplies for some human town, settlement village thingy. Where ever the humans lived. She bounded over a drift slightly bigger then her and let out a yelp of surprise when the snow gave away and she fell into the drift.
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 06:20:18 pm »
Alfie

Alfie heard the command 'Mush,' and the word ran a thrilled chill down his spine. His tail wagged, and he jumped up to his paws. Snow started to flick as the team ran across the open snow. The fearful memories mixed with the horrible memories washed over his mind, but he carried on. Alfie looked ahead, hearing the snow crunching underneath there paws, while the snow rushed above there heads.

((Dam, I just got back from my dads, so my posts are going to be small until Friday!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 04:08:32 am »

"Hike! Hike!" Maya jumped forward, her blood pumping with excitement, she had been waiting for this all morning. She looked over to Alfie, a puppish grin on her face then she faced forward once again, it was time to be serious. "Haw!" Maya recognized this command, she pulled her team to the right with ease. The snow began to fall more rapidly now but it didn't slow her down. A yelp of surprise entered her ear "Sterling! Are you okay?" she called back, it obviously wasn't serious if Steve didn't stop. He would never make an injured dog run, he loved them like they were his own children. Maya wondered how long they would run today, if she had to she could run for miles without stopping. "Easy! We are going to go over a frozen lake." On command Maya and the team came to a slow, the thickness of the ice was unknown. Maya feared going over frozen lakes, she had once fallen in when she was in training. Maya began to pant and her eyes were wide, her paws slowly pressed down onto the ice. Small whimpers escaped her muzzle, fear overwhelming her. Crack.
Maya fell through the ice, yelps of fright echoed into the air. Luckily, she was able to pull herself out. "Whoa!" she turned to Steve who was rushing over "Are you okay girl?" he rubbed her wet pelt, fortunately her pelt was thick enough to keep the icy water from reaching her skin. Maya licked his chin reassuringly "Good girl." he said with relief "Let's get going." he said to the others. He took his place on the sled then called out "Haw, but go easy." Maya shook the water from her outer layer of fur before pulling forward. "That could have turned out bad." she said to Alfie.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 03:14:03 pm »

.:Sterling:.

Sterling closed her eyes to keep the snow out and struggle out of the drift. To Maya she replied. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you though." She braced herself and shook her coat, scattering droplets of cold wet snow everywhere. She then found the rhythm the other dogs were running at and carried on as not to disorientate the others. She slowed down at the edge of the lake weary of the ice. Her father told her how once when he had been an alpha he had fallen into a ice-covered lake like this and nearly died because he couldn't find the hole he had fallen through. Lucky for him his musher broke a hole in the ice and rescued it. She was about to warn the others when a she felt a sudden weight from something ahead of her. Momentarily it through her off balance and she strained against the pull. There was a hole in front of her where Maya had fallen in and Sterling stood there in horror. She let out a little whimper of joy when Maya emerged. She barked at Steve hoping Maya was Okay. She walked over to her friend and nuzzled her saying "Are you okay?"
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 03:42:24 pm »

?Ace?
Ace waited patiently as Steve put on his harness then clipped him onto the sled, as he looked at the small team. The others were already here and Ace was the last to come as he remained calm not wanting to startle any of the others. Snow flakes began to drop lightly from the sky as the young brute looked up and opened his jaw, then snapping shut catching some of the snow. He shut his jaw and drew his head down as he looked around once again his tail wagged fast with excitement. Steve padded Ace on the side as he got onto his sled "MUSH!" Ace's ears perked as he lunged forward pulling the sleigh as he ran, almost a sort of slow motion way as he bounded across the snow his fur bouncing around (Slow motion running like on the movies and the dogs fur jumps around).
Ace sniffed the air as he ran specks of snow flying around from under his large white paws as his grey pelt shuck. The brutes eyes slightly squinted as he ran to stop the snow getting into his eyes, this giving him a sort of evil look. The team came to a sudden slow down as he realized they were crossing an ice lake as he let out a bark, the team slowly urged across the lake. Many cracks were heard then a yelp his ears perked as a weight was gone from the sleigh as he un-positioned himself to see whom it was 'Maya?' he said to himself as the female pulled herself from the icy water "You ok?" he barked hoping the she was ok so they could carry on.
Steve jumped from the sled and ran over to the she dog as he asked if she was fine, then realising she was after she licked his chin he went back to the sled "Mush, but easy this time!" he heard the human say as he let out a bark then urged forward once again but still pulling back as the dogs ran to ensure they didnt go to fast as he was the wheel dog.

(Sorry i havent been posting ive been so busy).
DA Account