Author Topic: Bad Items (FH CreepyPasta)  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Neonstar12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Bad Items (FH CreepyPasta)
« on: May 30, 2013, 12:37:29 am »
(Keep in mind this is my first FH CP ^_^")

It was just a normal night, playing Feralheart like normal. So, I went on a character in Sky's Rim, Feather fall, She was just a normal flying wolf, white with blue markings and light purple eyes. I had a few item packs, so I wanted to add something to her. When I went into the item screen, it only said this. "No items available, please try again" I was confused, not even Christmas hat was there. I simply ignored it, maybe my sister messed with my Feral heart Files again. Suddenly, an item called Flight appeared, after checking it again. It forced me to choose it, I tried to cancel but it wouldn't let me, so I selected the item and pressed "ok" When I went into the game. When I looked at the item, it was on my wings. The wing items were paws, from what looked like my other characters. I was a bit scared but I calmed down, it was just a new item my sister found. Though it was odd how they looked like my other character's paws. The game suddenly said "The Server is restarting" I thought it was a new update. Suddenly it went into Feather's editing, to the item menu. There was no more item called Flight, but rather an item called Fall. I thought a second then equipped it. Then I entered the game once again. I jumped a bit seeing the map has changed. I wasn't in a map called Sky's Rim, it was called Demon's Edge. I walked around and saw what looked like my sister's character, Midnight. So I ran up to her and said hi. She looked at me, her character looked different, like someone edited it. Her eyes were glow slits, and dark blue, not sky blue. She talked to me "Run sister... please..." It scared me, When I turned I saw my item after awhile, it was the tails of my other characters above Feather's, stitched there, looking like some odd creature, the fur of some of my other's characters stitched to her fur I gasped and closed Feralheart, though I didn't want to, I had to. I went to check on my sister, she was fine. She was playing Feralheart like nothing changed. I didn't play Feather for a long time after that... I still wonder what happened, was it just a nightmare? Or was it real...? If you ever see an item... called Flight... Turn your game off... whatever you do, don't continue like it's nothing.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Items (FH CreepyPasta)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 04:29:11 am »
Meh, kinda went nowhere. There was no real climax, and it wasn't... predictable, as such, but unsurprising. I give you a 6.7 for the effort.