Author Topic: Goodbye~  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Goodbye~
« on: June 08, 2013, 04:54:57 pm »
Chapter 1

The fae stood there looking over a certain spot, her eyes red whist tears flowed down her face. 'How could they all just leave like this..? He was so special..' She thought, closing her eyes tightly and letting out a faint growl, "Alaina.. You have to accept Kayden's death." A familiar female voice spoke softly from the side of the crushed female, "I CAN'T! Don't you get that Rae?! He was the most important thing in my life! And now hes gone..!" Alaina cried, her voice shaky as she fell to Rae's paws, "Alaina I know how important and special he was to you, but please, you can't let this keep you down forever. I know how hard it is to loose a loved one, I'm still a bit upset but not alot. Please Alaina, just try to let it go." Rae sighed, helping her back up as she began to walk off back to the den, leaving the sniffling female by herself, "I can't.." She whispered to herself, laying down on the special spot, curling up and closing her eyes as rain started to pour down, thunder rumbling now and then, Alaina completely ignored it and slowly fell asleep.

Chapter 2

The fae woke up, her vision blurred but managing to catch a glimpse of four paws in front of her and faint speaking,"Alaina wake up..! Wake up!" A male voice snarled, "..What is it, Kapu..?" Alaina sighed, rubbing her eyes on her arms then sitting up to listen to Kapu, "Were you here all night? Everyone was worried." Kapu whimpered, looking straight into her eyes. Alaina looked at the ground for a moment, looking back up into Kapu's eyes she nodded, "Yes.. I want to stay here though.." Alaina murmured quietly, gazing down at the ground, "Alaina. You haven't eaten or drank anything at all, you have to go back to our territory." The rather small male urged, nudging Alaina's muzzle, "Alright I'll come.." She muttered, standing up as they trotted to the territory.

Awoken.