Author Topic: >Leo the Cursed Chapter 5<  (Read 1024 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
>Leo the Cursed Chapter 5<
« on: June 24, 2013, 03:14:55 pm »
                                                                     Leaving
          Leo starred at his sister. Why has she done this to him. "Why did you do this?" asked Leo furiously. Ursa laughed evilly and trotted away. Leo stood where he was and ran off. He ran until he was tired. He rested underneath a bush. Leo's mouth was so dry. He licked his dry lips. Water had to be near. Then he saw a small pool filled with water. He ran towards it and drank. His scars stung. Hunger then crept into his stomach. Leo waited by the pool to see if there was fish. A very small cod came to the surface. Leo used his swift paw move to catch his prey. Then he took it out of the bay and began to eat it. Leo ate it in two small gulps. His stomach still rumbled but Leo ignored it and continued his journey. He just wanted to get as far away from his pride as possible. Maybe even find a new one. Leo began running. His stomach kept on growling. Finally he felt so hungry he had lost at least 5 pounds. Leo whimpered. His scars stung badly at the hot safari sun. Leo then saw a small mouse. He ran at it and caught it. He picked it up between his teeth and went over to a tree. Leo lied down under it and began to eat his mouse. The meat tasted do good. After finishing the mouse Leo kept running onward.
Authors Note: not much to say other than this chp is basically Leo leaving his pride. Also the reason i haven't been posting chps of my stories is because this one and others are going up on fanfiction>  :) ;D