Author Topic: Realistic Wolf Character! Revised!  (Read 4649 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Realistic Wolf Character! Revised!
« on: August 25, 2013, 05:50:04 pm »
Hewwo floofies, as the Title says this Tutorial is on Realistic Wolf Character's!

Shall we begin?

1. Choose a Canine Model, For Female characters your height should be at least 3-4 clicks down from being full scale height.
Males are full scale, but you may pick and choose what you like.

2. Ears, Tail, and Tufts! Your ears can be any kind, but I prefer Wolf Ears or Folded if your Wolf had something wrong with its ears. Now your tail, my personal favorite is the Thin Tail, but you may pick what you wish. And finally your tufts, I like the elbow ones best, but like I always say, choose what you like.

3. Marking, and Eyes!  For your eyes, I especially like the Contracted Slit, but you may pick and test to find what you like best. Your markings are usally either dog like markings or Toeless Socks, my personal favorite is the German Shepherd markings as they cover more space and look a ton nicer, but you may pick what you like best.

4. Color! Your pelt color depends on what kind of wolf your makeing, if you are makeing a grey wolf your pelt should be a lighter grey. Your underfur should almost match your pelt. Under and Above your eyes should be your underfur color as I like to do, but whatever works for you is fine. And markings, sometimes wolves have darker or lighter markings, you might want lighter ones, so try to go just a shade or to lighter then your underfur, and you got a great wolf! Wolves eyes can be green, amber, and some,times blue.

Hope you enjoyed this, I may be updating soon.  Remember This is just a quick tutorial, but I guess its Floof enough! :D

Bye floofies! Cya soon:)

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Realistic Wolf Character! Revised!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 08:45:58 pm »
Oh yes, this information gives the perfect realistic wolves. Just to warn you, some people are beginners to make those sort of stuff but no worries.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Realistic Wolf Character! Revised!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:53:37 pm »
About the height: Wolves aren't that big. XD They are usually a bit higher than the middle I'd suggest for females, and males a bit bigger than females. Otherwise, where's the difference between werewolves and wolves themselves? And let's not forget warrior cats.. though, just my suggestion!

Also, wolves can also have ember eyes. ^^

Though, nice tutorial you have there floof! :3