Author Topic: Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting  (Read 28385 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 09:46:15 pm »
((I'm gonna try and find a pic for Whisper later. o.o Well... Once my Internet starts working.. I'm in 3G at the moment. -_-"))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 09:55:37 pm »

Amelia Rose

Amelia chuckled as the two continued flicking rubber at eachother; then hearing the tapping of heels causing her head to whop around and noticing Mrs. Choal. Peering at Liam and Dean "Psst!" She muttered "Uy!" She chuckled as she realised Miss telling them off, chucking slightly as she walked away and Dean shrugged; then smiling back at him. The 17-year olds head turned as Mrs. Choal began speaking, a sigh escaping her mouth as she sat slightly slouched in her chair; leaning over to grab her things out her back. Opening the green text book she flipped to page 30 and began reading; peering up the odd time and sneakily flicking small amounts of rubber at John, Liam and Dean. Reading the pages she began filling out the shoot; quietly humming to herself one of her favorite songs. Amelia ran her hand through her flowing blonde hair causing it to hang over the back, leaning down to write a small amount falling back over her face. Huffing as she was almost finished she looked at Johns sheet then back at hers; shrugging as she moved onto the last question. "Hmm.." She muttered as she began biting on the lid of her pen trying to think of the answer, her finger tips tapping against the table; her right leg crossed over her left and shaking to and fro slightly. Finding the answer she dropped the pen to her paper and began to write.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 10:37:03 pm »

Dean Adams

As Dean turned around he gave a smile and winked towards Amelia; Dean's a flirt, so, you with constantly see him winking at girls. Dean galloped down the isle and took his seat. After a couple of minutes Dean threw a crumbled up piece of paper at Amelia, when the blonde turned and looked at him, he mouthed 'Read it' Inside was a note that displayed:

Party at my house
6:30
Invite everyone!

128 Feral-Heart Dr. 29834

Dean was known for throwing parties, and one of his biggest tradition was a 'back-to-school' type. He'll invite anyone in school who has a 'title' Since his mom works late almost every night and doesn't get home til 2am, what else would he do in his humongous house? Usually he serves alcohol, last year his party was one of the craziest. People were drinking, and people were even doing drugs. Only thing that stopped them was the cops, who were called by disturbed neighbors at 3am. And this year, he plans for it to be the most remembered ever.  

His house
[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 10:50:21 pm by Pyrik »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 10:50:16 pm »
((Just letting everyone know since I'm on my phone I can't really see any pictures that you guys post :( also since I am from newcastle I am a geordie and will often use words you guys may not understand; but I wull put a meaning just to help you guys e.g., if I say 'mortal' its another word for 'drunk', if I say 'mate, pal' its also another word for 'friend' ))

Amelia Rose

Amelia turned her head to peer at dean for a moment shooting another smile at him, then chuckling as she received the wink. Rolling her eyes she shook her head which was soon followed by another chuckle; running her hand through her hair she peered towards the front of the classroom. Something light then hitting her in the side of the head causing her to jerk around and glancing at Dean raising a brow then looking down at the paper she looked back towards him and nodded. Opening up the piece of paper she began to read it, smiling a little then looking up and Dean and nodding; he seemed to hold the best parties and he could also have them whenever he wanted. John then peering over hear shoulder and taking the paper off her "Thank you!" He whispered with a wink then followed by a laugh. Giggling she nipped the male on the arm gently and peered at her friends. John smiling and scrunched up the bit of paper then throwing it back off Dean sticking a thumb up to show he had read the paper; then pointing at Amelia and doing an impression of her being 'drunk'. Raising a brow Amelia chuckled then pucnhed the light-brown haired male in the arm causing his head to whip around "I won't get that bad.." She muttered with a slight giggle.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 10:59:16 pm »
     Whisper sighed. Being in art was boring at the moment. She was already halfway done drawing her reptilian character from Skyrim; all she needed to do was add the war paint and sword. She looked over her work, touching up and erasing unneeded lines.
      She jumped a little when her cell phone began to go off in her bag. "Crap..." She rolled her eyes, knowing that it was one of her "friends" who she had accidentally texted. He was calling, and she knew what he was going to say... "I told you not to text me. My phone only has ___% left for messages."
      She had ticked him off by letting him know that she didn't talk about relationships... That was for giggly little kids, and drama starters. Besides. She had better things to do, then listen to him rant about someone she didn't know, and didn't care to know. So, she took her phone out, rejected the call, and scrolled to Safari. She wanted to see how her most recent role play was fairing. Seeing that no one had posted yet, she took out one of her many journals and began writing to keep her hand from "burning from her ideas".
      Suddenly, it dawned on her that there was hardly anyone in this town that she could talk to about her ideas, and anime.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 11:41:41 pm »

As the art teacher gave the class group work, Stephanie turns to her. "You seem pretty cool, what was your social class back at your old school?" she asks, Naz lifting her head to hear. "Oh me? Well I was pretty popular." she says shrugging, finishing the question sheet before Stephanie and Naz could. "But you're smart! Like a nerd," Naz says, gazing confused at her paper. "Well I am a genius, most of the guys dated me. Jarred was the quarterback of our Football team, I was head cheerleader." she says, shoving her pen back into her bag. "Wow... Smart, cheerleader, dates the quarterbacks... You should survive wonderful at this school!" Stephanie says, grabbing Danni's answers and copying them onto her own paper.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 12:12:16 am »
     The blue haired girl blinked when she was handed the project. She wasn't really one for group work. After looking it over, she concluded that she could do the project on her own, seeing that she had seated herself away from other people. Come up with an idea for a cartoon. She smiled faintly, seeing that it would be too easy.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 12:13:41 am »

Dean Adams

Dean smiled when Amelia motioned that she would be there, when John stole the note he smirked, catching it in the air when he threw it back at him. As he started to do the impression of her being drunk Dean raised his right eyebrow, eyeing Amelia. He would love to see how Amelia is when she is wasted. He'll just have to make sure he'll have to video camera in his hand. Who knows, maybe others would get wasted as well, gosh, the things they could do. With half the class period left, Dean started to stare out the window to his left. Watching the passing cars, and the morning sky. It wasn't until Liam started to talk about football that made Dean snap back into reality, "So, you going to tryout for QB this year?" He asked while doodling on his notebook paper. "Duh, what other position?" Dean joked, last year he was the QB and he planned to be it again. It wasn't like he had much competition. "Cool." Liam replied. "You think coach will let you in after what happened last year?" He asked; last year Dean got together with a few guys on the team and went to some freshmen's house and started to raid the lawn. Breaking and stealing stuff. Just to mess with the fresh-meat, then someone ratted on them and the guys had to do 100 sprints down the field. Even though Dean works out 6/7 days, sprints aren't as easy as they may seem. "What other choice he got?" Dean barked, before staring out the window again.  

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 12:44:24 am »

Danni was sitting quietly, her phone goes off and she grabs it. It was a text from her friend at her old school.

Lizzy: Hey my little ginger!!!!

Danni smiles, texting her back. Lizzy was her best friend and was a flyer along with Danni herself.

Danni!!!: Hey Blondie!

Naz and Stephanie were gossiping about guys so Danni took out her sketchbook and started doodling on the first page. It was only a small doodle of Jarred, nothing much. She just missed him so much and worried if their relationship would even last. After she finished, a guy sitting next to her smirks and looks at the sketch. "Wow, you are great!" he says, looking at her. He had bright blue eyes and dark hair. Biting her lip she smiles, "Thanks, been doing it for a while now." He chuckles and takes out his own pencil, doodling something on the next page. Handing it back to her, she gazes down at it. "Wow... This is amazing!" she says, looking at the sketch that was of herself. He smiles and walks to another seat as one of his friends calls him over. She smiles and goes back to shading her doodle of Jarred.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 12:54:38 am »
     Whisper blocked everyone out while she worked on the project. It was a perfect way to bring her stories to life, but which one...? She thought for a moment, gently scratching at her bottom lip with her long, well kept thumb nail. She took out all of the journals that were in her bag. In total, she had placed twelve on the table. She jumped faintly, hearing a phone going off. She tilted her head faintly, and went back to what she was doing.
     Skimming through one titled "Dreamscape" she found her idea. Now, all she had to do was jot down the ideas of the story... But first, she opened her sketchbook to a blank page and began to sketch the main character of the story. While she drew, she  kept her thumb nail between her top and bottom front teeth. It was a way for her to concentrate.