Author Topic: Movie Spammers  (Read 2790 times)

Offline givemepies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They put the cookies out of my reach They must die
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Spammers
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 07:25:51 pm »
I don't go in game much but mai friend Matryoshka-the-wolf told me that once in Fluorite she accidentally posted a bunch of movie clips at once ( meaning the mouse spazzed and made her click the post movie clips a couple of times. Ya know the usual ._. ) and some completely RANDOM guy came over and started being a rude jerk to her yelling at her to stop spamming and she was like "Hey. I'm not meaning to spam! My mouse spazzed out on the screen making me click the button a couple times!" And the guy acted like she never posted that and said something along the lines of if you don't stop spamming I'll report you. When the guy left she said she had went to L island and was more careful not to accidentally spam.( But Matryoshka doesn't play anymore. She quit. And deleted her account. She never told me why...) but I don't think I'd like Movie spammers. But I wouldn't act like that guy I'd ask them politely to try and slow down their clip sending. I'd just be normal old me being nice :3
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:59:06 pm by Shennigan_Blue »

I Am Shennigan Blue The Cookie Loveing Kitty Cat!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 05:13:30 pm »
Why can't more people be like that?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 10:18:14 pm »
I never encounter movie spammers... Because I always turn movie off. It's never on. Even when I'm looking for a roleplay. Instead, I'll go to the Stone Bridge or to The Cape since they're the roleplay hotspots. It never takes long to pinpoint a roleplay and scream 'Yes! I want to join that one!', toddle over and learn the requirements to join and such.

If I ever had movie on, I'd probably see blocks of yellow screaming at me to watch them but as I've always done, I politely whisper and ask to slow down on the movies. I have had rude remarks come from it, I've been ignored and even pushed further by them posting double the original or Whispering something back along the lines of 'I'm not spamming'. -Facepalm- I just don't know any more xD

As for 'Mod Chat' - It's the red text you'll see very rarely appear in the chat box. It can't be disabled and it doesn't show for just one person, it shows for the whole FeralHeart community online in the map the Mod has posted in. Think of it as a shout box/general, but for mods...
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 07:05:58 pm »
Neato, why can't other games I am on have that? >8I

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Silver Exchanger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Exchanger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 12:41:26 am »
Do excuse me if replying a couple days later isn't acceptable around here, but I don't think this is too far dead for a reply. You can't really blame this on the users after General was blocked, as now it's the only way to find a RP over some distance. So movies are pretty much the only way to advertise now, and it's really difficult to pick through and find out what RPs are what, and even then movie clips don't provide for a lot of information. But it's completely understandable why we're experiencing all of this senseless spam, I just hope it gets resolved.