Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))  (Read 29552 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 11:24:17 pm »
     She nodded and watched a fly as it buzzed around her ears. She snapped her jaws at it, making it leave her alone for the time being.

((Saw my dog do this. XD))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 12:23:07 am »

Asha

Asha relaxed a little at the sight of the wolf - he looked calm and gentle. Shaking off the thought, her ears perked at his question, and her head tipped to one side. "Alpha of the Wind Songs?" she repeated under her breath, as if she were tasting the words. Glancing back up at the male wolf, she shook her head. "No, sorry. Either I don't know him, or I don't remember." Asha added, stretching out as well. "If you don't mind me asking - what do you need him for?"

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 01:18:12 am »

The wolf chuckled, giving his head a bob slowly. "That's fine. They can be elusive when they want to." Shibe said, grey gaze going fuzzy for a moment, as if remembering something from a long while ago. "Ah... He's an old friend of mine... something of a brother to me. I owe him a visit, his mate should've had her pups by now and I want to meet them." He said happily, an eye-crinkling smile darting across his visage.

He was silent for a moment, smile fading but gaze still friendly. "Now, my name is Shibe. What might your name be, friend?" Shibe asked good-naturedly, then glanced down at the pup. "And yours, if you don't mind?"

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 01:35:49 am »

Asha

A wry smile appeared on Asha's face, but she quickly hid it, lowering her head. Yes, even though this wolf was gentle towards her, she still didn't feel very comfortable with another stranger. "Oh, pups." She nodded at his words, understanding. "Well, if I ever do come across a wolf named Wind Songs, I'll be sure to inform you," Asha promised. But I don't think we'll ever see each other again. She objected in her mind, keeping her maw shut. At his question, she opened her maw to responded when Ersha suddenly bounced towards them.

"I'm Ersha! And, boy, do you sure stink!" The pup exclaimed, her tail furiously wagging in the darkness. Alarm shot through Asha as she embarrassingly nudged the pup away.

"Hush, Ersha. Don't be so rude." She scolded the pup. "Now apologize at once." When Ersha remained silent, Asha threw an awkward glance at Shibe. Dipping her head, she avoided eye-contact with him as she murmured, "I apologize for my sister. Her attitude seems to be out of control today." Deciding to quickly change the subject, she added, "Asha the name. And as you know, this - " Resisting the urge to use the word "ignorant", she continued, "pup is Ersha." Gazing back up at Shibe, she craned her neck to peer over his shoulder. The darkness still hung over them, and the storm continued. Asha sighed, wondering when the storm would end. She didn't like the feeling of being stick with a stranger in a stuffy shelter. At least it's better than nothing, she decided quietly, averting her gaze back at Shibe. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked randomly, trying to keep the conversation going.  

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2013, 02:13:45 am »
Shibe chuckled at the young pups words, giving a nod. "Yes... Blood and wet fur isn't a very nice smell, is it?" he asked the pup, smiling faintly. "Oh, no, his pack is Wind Songs. His name is Alabaster. My apologies, I didn't clarify..."

Shibe, despite his airy, carefree tendencies, was quite observant. He picked up on her discomfort with his presence, and he was thankful she tolerated him. His attention perked as she spoke, grey eyes focusing on her once more. "No, I'm afraid I haven't in a day or so. The... prey seems sparse around here."

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 06:57:58 am »
Zanu had the feeling that there was something else beside him around here. He looked up at the grey sky, spotting the rusty flash of Khar's wing.
He was too far up to be called by voice, so Zanu risked a calling howl to bring him down.
The red kite heard, and recognized, the howl of Zanu. Where the red kite had been was now a red blur as he dived down to his companion.
"Yes?" Khar asked as he landed swiftly on Zanu's shoulder.
"Scout out a bit further wont you? I have a strange feeling we're not alone..."
Khar nodded before taking of again.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 04:36:42 pm »
     Abyss blinked, watching the rain only quicken its pace and harden its downfall. "It's really coming down out there..."

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 05:37:24 pm »
Rain beat on Dusk's pelt as he sat still in the middle of it all. He began to have flash backs of the blood splattering death of his mother. He shook it out of his head and let out a sorrowful howl. He had no where to go. No one to turn to. He had nothing in his life anymore.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 05:56:51 pm »
Maska simply nodded at Abyss to acknowledge her comment, then padded further into the cavern to get away from the splattering droplets and cold mist that rose near the cave entrance from the downpour. Laying down near one of the walls, he kept his gaze fixed hypnotically on the opening, watching as the rain violently fell just outside. The small black pup quickly scrambled over to him, wasting no time before curling into a tight ball near Maska's chest in an attempt at warmth.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 06:13:53 pm »
     She nodded. "May I ask where the two of you are from?"