Author Topic: The Labs (DNA/Gifted Roleplay Accepting)  (Read 17222 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: The Labs (DNA/Gifted Roleplay)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 11:02:36 pm »
     Helga sighed. "Lockdown." She said, making an alarm go off in the building, and red lights flash all around.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 11:12:57 pm »
The sound of the alarm sounded much louder for May, she could feel the sound waves.  After smashing into a wall she decided that it would better to be on the ground.  As she flew lower she shifted again into a mouse.  She skidded as she turned into a room.  It was full of cabinets, stoves and other kitchen objects.  So many places a mouse could squeeze into and never be seen again.  But she didn't want to hide, she wanted out.  But she settled for hiding for now.  She guessed the vents would be in strange places anyway, she didn't know why, she just felt like there would be.  She crawled under a small opening under the fridge.  Her black pelt hid her nicely in the dark.  She froze when she hurt footsteps outside.  The guards where already after her.

Asher stood and folded his wings neatly behind him.  He didn't expect May to get out.  There was too many rooms and dead ends.  Also too many people that wanted her back in her cell.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 11:25:41 pm »
     Yumi gasped as she opened her eyes. She put a hand against her head from the throbbing, and the shrill sound of an alarm. She growled faintly, getting the feeling that the guards were distracted.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 11:44:58 pm »
"She can be anything.  Search everywhere, no matter how small."  Said one of the guards.  May moved slowly to the wall.  The only thing that could be seen where her gleaming green eyes.  That was what gave her away from normal mice.  They couldn't have green eyes.  One of the guards knelled down on the ground and shined a flashlight under the fridge.
"Here!" He yelled and all the guards in the room were at the fridge in seconds.
"Well, there goes the sneak away plan."  May thought as they pulled out the fridge from the wall so they could get to her.  Once she was exposed she shifted into a leopard and bit the guard closest to her before jumping out of the confined space between the wall and the fridge.  She skidded across the tile floor before turning to face the guards.  Her fur was sleek and black with dark grey leopard markings and, of course, green eyes.

"She'll be back."  Asher said softly but loud enough for Geist and Yumi to hear.  He had long lost any hope that anyone could get out of this place.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:47:23 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 12:20:45 am »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 12:41:17 am »
May had to knock over one of the guards to get out of the room.  She sped down the hallway, her long legs stretching as far as they could go.  She flew up a flight of stairs, and was faced with what seemed to be all of the guards in the whole place.  She growled, showing her teeth.  She glanced behind them at the wall where there was a plain window.  Outside was not a endless ocean.  It seemed to be a thick forest.  If she wasn't a leopard or if she didn't want to look threatening, she would have smiled.  She was shot in the shoulder and she crumbled.  She stared at the open wound, blood oozing from it.  Then someone stuck a nettle in her and her eyesight became fuzzy.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 12:48:11 am »
     Yumi's ear swiveled a little, hearing that things had gotten quiet all of a sudden. "She got caught?"

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 01:06:01 am »
A guard walked into the room.  He carried May by the scruff.  Blood dripped down her shoulder and down her leg.  It soaked into her fur and made even darker than it already was.  He dropped her limp body back in the cell.

Asher watched as May was brought back.  He felt bad for her, she still thought there was a way out.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 01:19:47 am »
     Yumi blinked and crawled to the side where May was. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 01:27:20 am »
May slowly opened her eyes.  Everything was blurred and she couldn't tell who or what she was looking at.
"Do I look ok?"  She mumbled.

Asher sighed and went back to his place in the corner.  There was no use in talking to May, she was always rude, even when she is half unconscious.  They would probably remove the bullet from her then move along like normal to him like nothing happened.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru