Author Topic: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Closed]  (Read 12306 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Dex huffed and stood back up. He pushed his hair out of his face and stuck his hands in his pockets. He began trudging through the snow before he heard voices. He followed them before running into two others. He shrugged and just stared at them waiting foe them to say something.

It's Shizou and Zarorahs characters.]

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Upon making it back to camp, Alex set his portion of the log down on a large, flat rock, then went around and grabbed the girl's end. Setting it down as well, he brushed his hands off, forcing a smile.

"Hey, thanks..." He trailed off, tilting his head. "You know, I never got your name, and, to be honest, you probably never got mine. I'm Al-" A flicker of movement out of the corner of his eye caused him to cut his sentence short, and he turned, spotting a male with reddish-brown hair. "Uh, hi."
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
He shrugged. "Hi." He said planely. "First time i've seen others in this game." He said pushing his hair once more out of his face. "Guess I got lucky now..." He shrugged. He stared at the two blankly not sure what to say now.

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
"Mmm... I suppose that depends on your definition of 'lucky,'" Alex muttered, kneeling next to the log. Using the axe, he began to strip away the wet bark, tossing it aside. "Where're you from?" He asked over his shoulder, not paying attention to the task at hand, and that led to the feeling of metal slicing into skin.

The axe clattered to the ground, the blade dotted red. He squeezed his hand shut, as tightly as he could, and winced as blood began to drip from his palm. He looked at the new guy, then the girl next to him, and finally ran to the cabin, rummaging through things as well as he could with only one hand.

((I am so sorry x.x I've been super busy lately))

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
He shrugged. "Here and there...." He answered coolly. His eyes got a bit wide in shock as the boy he was talking to hit his hand with the axe. He looked at the axe in the snow as it began to stain the snow red. He shuffled through the snow to the cabin after the boy. "You gonna be ok...?" He asked calmly.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Alex turned as the girl began to rummage through her pack. When she found supplies, he began to haphazardly toss things back into the chest, then slammed it shut and sat on top of it. Carefully, he opened his hand, wincing as the already dried blood pulled at his skin. Moving the injury would only lead to more blood, but from the looks of it, the wound wasn't exactly deep. It was long, though, slicing horizontally across his palm.

"Good thing you're here, isn't it?" He chuckled, motioning toward the bandages and gilead.