Author Topic: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]  (Read 22017 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]
« on: October 10, 2013, 11:48:28 am »
You stand outside a large town, and from what you see, it's a bright town, with sturdy buildings. However, there are no people. Confused, you wander around and eventually come upon the Town Square, where most people are. You join the group and ask people on what's happening, but they reply you with a shrug.

Suddenly, a large sound is emitted, and as all of you look around, you see metal walls rise around the boundaries of the town. People panic and attempt to run, but those that got too close to the walls manage to get electrocuted and fall to the ground, probably dead. The walls continue to rise up, and stop when they are the length of a Skyscraper.

A platform rises in front of the Town Square, and on it is a tall man wearing a suit and holding a cane, a small hat on his head, but his face is obscured by a creepy mask. He speaks, and his tone sounds much like a robot, though his voice seems to come from everywhere.

"Welcome, my dear friends." He tips his hat, then laughs as though it was the most hilarious thing ever. "To Kennit Town. A luxurious town with everything you could ever dream for...Well, everything I could dream for. Maybe your tastes are the same as mine." Another laugh. "This is simple. your objective is to survive, simple as that." A murmur goes in the crowd, and the man scratches his chin. "No...That's too boring. No fun." He taps his cane on the ground four times, and suddenly the ground underneath you gives a large tremble, and slowly starts to split in two. The crowd screams and some run to the left, others to the right, all on instinct. You pick your own side. The floor stops. "There, you all are cooperative. Already splitting yourselves up into your teams. Now. New objective: The ones on the left are in the group called Murderers, while the ones on the right are called Killers. Survival is still in, but here's the fun part: you both compete to survive. The group who manages to kill the other group and survive at the same time gets to escape." A horrible grin splits across the man's face, and you can see that his teeth are metal.

The news gets across the crowd, and various people scream for their loved ones, who are on the other side. Some desperate ones actually jump, but in the end the gap is too big, and they fall to what looks like their death. With a chuckle and a 'Have fun', the platform lowers into the ground, and green smoke rises from the ground. Unconsciousness takes everybody.

You wake up in a dark room, and look around, spotting everybody- No, only those that were on the same side as you. At the side, there are tables with different weapons - Guns, knifes, daggers, swords, tazers, and even katanas. There's a window to the outside, and when you look, the town wasn't what you had seen...It's in ruins, as though a large war had taken place. The walls are still there, looming over you.

You find yourselves trapped in this cruel place.

How you got here? Well, back in your own town, you had found a letter lying on your porch. With a high curiosity, you had opened it, and read the contents.

Good Afternoon. You have been one of the lucky ones that were chosen, and we offer you a great gift! A small vacation in a large town, free from work and stress. Pretty sure we all need it. The place has all you ever need, From delicious food to a luxurious room to stay, all free!

Below it is the instructions on how to get there. You find this mysterious, but something drives you on to go to the town and see what this was like. Maybe you did need a break, after all?

And so you make your way there, not knowing that you've just willingly walked into a horrible game.

.:The Rules/Info:.
-No approaching the Walls. You'll be killed anyway.
-Don't be too Overpowered/ Mary/Gary Sues.
-No powerplaying.
-You can create a new character if one of yours dies.
-You can make your own weapon.
-you can harm your own team-mates.
-Do not try digging. The Consequences are great.
-The Murderers and Killer's bases are both in small buildings which have an underground room, big enough to fit 20 people.
-No changing groups. He'll make sure of that.
-There wil most likely be gore and blood. :3
-Cussing is allowed.
- "Have fun!~" -Mastermind

Form:
Name:
Team [Murderer/Killer?]:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Others:

Mine:

Name: Maakasu Konosi [Nickname: Kasu]

Team [Murderer/Killer?]: Killers

Family: Kosatii Nalusa [Younger half-Sister]

Personality: Kasu is a easy-going, relaxed, kind guy. He's usually a gentleman to most people, but can get snappy and rude to those who harass others. He loves to help and is just overall good, but can be stubborn and a little closed-off sometimes. He is strangely quiet at times.

History: Kasu lived in a small family only consisting of him, his father and half-sister. Their father was distant from them, being a huge alcoholic. He usually left the two alone, and so Kasu began to take care of his sister, Kosatii. Eventually their father died when he was 12, but both were already independent and managed to survive. Kasu managed to find work as an assistant in a small shop which selled various artifacts. When he found the letter, he brought his sister along. His sister eventually parted with him when the ground split and is in the other team.

Others: Kasu usually wields a gun and a tazer.

Name: Kosatii Nalusa

Team [Murderer/Killer?]: Murderers

Personality: Kosa is quiet and serious most of the time, but she can take a small joke. She's focused on the task at hand and is usually straightforwards with her thoughts and actions. Like her half-brother, she's closed off. Kosa doesn't bother anybody and leaves them alone, and will do what she has to to survive. She's resourceful and quite clever, though sometimes rude.

History: Kosa hated her father, and usually got into fights with him when she was young. No matter how wrong it sounded, she was happy when he was dead. When both of them were left to the house, Kasu went to work, usually leaving her alone at home. Wanting to 'earn money' as well, she became a thief in the markets without her brother knowing, and successfully got away with it. She's handled a gun and swords before.

Others: She wields two dual long swords, as well as a pistol. Even though she's the younger of the two, she's tougher than Kasu.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 11:56:44 am by The_Jade_Fox »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:24:00 pm »

Name: Samari
Team [Murderer/Killer?]: Killers
Personality: She normally keeps to herself but when she gets ticked off you better stay out of her way.
History: She got in many fights before in her life. She began to go to martial arts at the age of
Others: She weilds multiple throwing knives a katana along with a pistol.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 04:15:09 am »
Welcome! We can start now. :3))

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 07:18:57 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 07:49:12 am »
Welcome! :D Also, btw, the bases both look like some secret drug dealer place or something. xD it has stone walls and floor, a single light bulb in the middle, and stairs leading up to a small shop.))

Kasu laid back in the chair at the corner of the Killers' room, eyeing the gun in his hand, flipping it over and giving it an experimental grasp. He had never really handled a gun his whole life, but he remembered his father having one, which was used to threaten Kosa. He sighed deeply, running a hand through his blue hair as he lifted his head.

Kosa tapped the end of her sword on the stone floor, red eyes tracing the small patterns on the black blade. She huffed, raising the sword in the air, tilting it to make the dim light from the single light bulb reflect on the blade. Silently, she read the ancient markings again, eyes narrowing slightly.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:42:36 pm by The_Jade_Fox »

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 10:38:58 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 11:19:17 am »
"Reading the ancient writing." She muttered, tilting her sword a little further. After a small moment, Kosa  suddenly turned, thrusting the sharp tip of the sword in front of Pyrrhus' face, close enough to at least touch the skin, but not break it. "Can you read it?" She asked, red eyes carefully studying the other's features, mouth set in a calm line.

(It says 'Fire stings like Ice, Ice burns like fire. Air conquers both, but is Air truly powerful?', in case you wanted him to be able to read it. o3o)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:42:31 pm by The_Jade_Fox »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 12:25:40 pm »

Simari twirled one of her throwing knives in her hand. She was leaning back in an old chair staring at the wall. She soon got bored and threw the knife at the wall. "Well, this is boring." She stated and looked over at Kasu. "Shouldn't we be doing something useful?" She questioned. Simari stood up and grabbed her knife out of the wall then went back to the chair and leaned back.

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 12:40:01 pm »
He looked. When the dagger was embedded in the wall, staring at it until Simari went to take it. He shrugged. "I would, but you don't know what's going to happen." He muttered, sitting up straighter as he rest the gun and tazer on his lap. "The crazy bastard's game is horrible." He added, staring at Simari for a moment.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 12:48:06 pm »

Simari shrugged. "All true. But we could still just go out and see what's out there." She suggested and rested her gaze on Kasu. "He probably won't do anything if we just look around a bit." She said, then added. "Besides we need supplies if we want to survive."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:51:21 pm by ~|~Cookie~|~ »

The amazing Derp!