Author Topic: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]  (Read 22014 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 01:11:46 pm »
Kasu shrugged, then nodded. "I guess." He said, getting up and stretching. "I'm just...Nervous. I don't wish to kill anybody." Or my own sister. He added in his thoughts, chewing his lower lip nervously.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 05:40:23 pm »

Simari stood up and slid her knives into her belt. She then grabbed her pistol slid that into it's holster then her katana. "Lets go I guess." She said and made her way out of the small buildingg. "Where to first?" She asked looking back t him.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 06:16:25 pm »
He shrugged. "Find a shop or restaurant, maybe? We'll need food." He suggested, tucking his taxer into his pocket, then moving to awkwardly handle the gun. He scowled at it, attempting to find the right grip on it. How did Kosa even manage to handle these?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:18:34 pm by The_Jade_Fox »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 08:25:44 pm »

Simari nodded and made her way down the street. She had her pistol drawn as she walked. She glanced over her shoulder noticing Kosu strugling with his. She wlaked over to him. "You got it?" She asked.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 09:01:32 pm »

Name: Makania

Team: Killer

Family:

Lyneth - Younger sister (13) - Murderer
Seto - Adopted Father (28) - Killer [Form Below]

Personality: She is a very shy girl, the type that doesn't say much. Like her step father, she likes to think of a plan before acting ad never does anything irrational if she can help it. Despite this, her anger  can get the better of her at times and she becomes a completely different person if provoked.

History: She grew up in an orphanage with her little sister, leaving a fairly poor but peaceful life. Her father adopted them when she was around the age of 11 and they had traveled around ever since.

Others: She is a long ranged fighter since physically she is weak compared to others. Though she has not had much experience with the guns she took, leaving her with a lousy shot.

Name: Seto

Team: Killer

Family:
Lyneth - Younger Daughter (13) - Murderer
Makania - Elder Adopted Daughter (17) - Killer [Form Above]

Personality: He is a very calm collected and thoughtful man, though has a tendency to act overprotective to those he cares about and cold towards strangers.

History: He is a war veteran with years worth of experience of hold and shooting firearms. He worked closely under his commander to organize attack formations and strategies against the enemy, but saw many of his own fall and had many near death experiences himself. He was relived of duty after 5 years of service and returned back home to help raise his kids his wife back home had adopted in the mean time. She passed nearly a year ago due to a car accident, leaving him to raise the kids by himself.

Others: His preferred weapons are also firearms, but he does have quite a few knives in case he has to approach an enemy from a short distance.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 01:58:29 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 05:42:06 am »
Welcome! :3))

Kasu chuckled nervously. "Yeah...It's fine." He mumbled back, giving a quick glance at how she held a gun, then copied her. He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. Shall we. Go find. A building that actually has supplies, then?" He asked while walking towards one of the half-ruined buildings.

She stared at the other for a while, before lowering her sword to the ground. "Maybe." She replied, eyes wandering over to the stairs that led to the way up and out. "I'm going to get some materials." She put the gun in a holster at her side before bra ing her dual swords and walking out, not waiting for a reply.

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 07:28:41 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 07:52:25 am »

Makania

Makania traversed the streets carefully, sticking to the shadows in case anyone show there face. She was fairly close to the bordering side and had been daring herself to cross to that side for what seemed like months now. I have to make it over there. My sister is over there, she thought worriedly as she crept closer, her heart pounding. She was nearly feet away from it when something took her by surprise and cupped a hand around her mouth, a harsh greedy voice sounding behind her, "Shut up and give me all the equipment you have!" Makania froze in fear, unsure of what to do. She struggled  to no avail before sighing in defeat, "Fine, take anything you want." She shut her eyes tightly but they shot right open when a loud band pierced her ear drum. A weight suddenly collapsed on her and her eyes grew wide seeing a stream of blood flowing on her shoulder. She pushed the thug that was behind her off and winced in terror seeing him fall to the floor, a motionless corpse with a bullet right dead in his forehead. The girl stepped back quickly and darted off, in fear she would be shot down the same way also.
[\color]

Seto

"Nice shot. I think the other one escaped though." Seto looked up hearing once of his partners complement his sniping skills and nodded, "I need you to go scavenge the bodies for supplies," The other elder gentleman nodded in compliance before heading down a long flight of stairs that led form the 19th floor of the abandoned building they were in.  Set bit his lip and pulled up his rifle, reloading it while conversing casually, "How's your end Osawa?" "Not much movement from the murderer's side surprisingly sir. I managed only to gun down a few." He nodded and looked back forward, "This reminds me of the old days. I feel sorry for those clueless down there, but we do have to survive up here. Only then will that madman let us go."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 08:22:55 am »
Kosa huffed. The words reminded her of her brother. "Suit yourself." She made a small gesture with her hand, watching the other walk towards the door. Kosa walked out, paused slightly when a gunshot pierced the air, before continuing towards a restaurant. She stopped outside, slightly raising her sword, before pushing the door open with the tip of her weapon.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:24:26 am by The_Jade_Fox »