Author Topic: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]  (Read 22018 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 10:03:34 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 10:19:58 am »
"What are you searching for?" She asked, at the same time walking into the broken kitchen. She instinctively ducked down when a small piece of ceiling fell, then made her way to the back, where she hardly found anything but dust and insects. She hummed, frowning, and made her way back out into a small extension area where there were extra tables and chairs, and looked around. Nothing but shattered pieces of glass, probably from cups and plates...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:05:24 am by The_Jade_Fox »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 10:35:12 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 11:04:59 am »
"There's hardly any need for money now." She muttered to herself, oblivious as to what was going on inside the restaurant. She picked up a few glass pieces and shoved it inside her pocket, before stepping out from the restaurant and looking around the town. At the side of the restaurant there was another building, a much smaller one, the size of an old house. Shrugging to herself, she walked in, the only thing illuminating the place was a flickering light. From a lamp on the table. She squinted her eyes, and could make out a shape of something on the floor. Moving closer, she recognized it as a body.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2013, 12:58:28 pm »
On my phone so can't post a picture.))

Simari nodded. She followed behind Kosa until they made it to an old resterraunt of sorts. "This place should have some food.." She mumbled slowly entering the building. She made her way to the counter of the place and set her katana down. "Where should we start?" She asked leaning against the counter.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2013, 01:27:08 pm »
Ahahas. You're mixing the names. xD Also, is it the same restaurant Kosa and Pyrrhus are in?))

Kasu looked around. "Well, I'd say the kitchen, of course." He smiled, walking over to the metal door that led to the cooking area. As he opened it, the smell of rotten food greeted him. He gagged, cringing.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2013, 02:40:15 pm »
I'm getting confuzzled, but yes it is the same resterUnt..))

Simari followed Kasu as he enter ed the kitchen. She gaged and cringed her nose. "What's that smell?" She said. She looked around the kitchen and spotted a rat in the corner. "Well; this is disgusting." She stated.

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2013, 03:00:36 pm »
"Well, what else did you expect?" He chuckled, walking into the kitchen and looking around. Nothing wa on the shelves or counters. He frowned lightly, opening the cupboards. "There is absolutely nothing here." He stated bluntly. Watching a cockroach scurry into a hole.

A noise caught her hearing. Talking...Pyrrhus couldn't be speaking to himself, could he? Alarmed, she ran out of the building she was in, abandoning the thought of searching the body, and entered the restaurant. More talking came from the kitchen, where she was previously. Yes, the voices weren't that of Pyrrhus but...One was familiar. Shaking the thought away, she stared at the open door, eyes narrowing when she caught sight of a girl. She raised one of her swords, aiming it close to the other girl's neck, once again close enough to touch the skin, but not pierce it. Kosa didn't speak, instead waiting to see how this person reacted.

The girl is Simari.))

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2013, 03:05:55 pm »
Simari's blood stopped as she fealt cold metal(or steel. xD) close to her neck. She glanced over and noticed a girl. Simari quickly grabbed her pistol from her holster and pointed it at her. "Now, put it down and I won't shoot." She said.

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2013, 03:26:34 pm »
On the phone.))

Kasu tilted his head when Simari spoke. That wasn't to him. "Simari?" He called, moving away from the counter to the door, where Simari was aiming her gun at something. "What-" He stopped when he moved behind her, seeing a familiar black blade, and the person that held it. His blue eyes widened.

She raised her chin. "Foolish." She muttered, staring at the other for a moment before [swiftly raising her sword and moving it to the side, ready o strike right at the other girl's neck. But half way when she was bringing the sword down, a boy with familiar blue hair distracted her. She froze without thinking.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 03:31:12 pm by The_Jade_Fox »