Author Topic: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]  (Read 22284 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2013, 04:29:37 pm »
She stepped back as the girl put the sword down to the side. "Foolish is freazing when you see someone familiar." She snickered and put her pistol back up at the girl. "So, how do you two know eachother?" She questioned.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2013, 04:52:13 pm »
Kosa narrowed her eyes, pointing the sword back at the other girl while still keeping her vision on Kasu. "So I take it that if your loved ones are there when you haven't seen them for a long time, you go about your business?" She sneered, but didn't do much. "That's pathetic. You're from Killers, aren't you?" It wasn't really a question, for she knew the answer to it already. Kosa hissed, already having half a mind to slice the other's head off.

Kasu was speechless, pretty much. He hadn't expected his sister, who looked so innocent, to be pointing a weapon at somebody. Kasu grit his teeth, but his brotherly instincts spoke for him. "Place the gun down, Simari."

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 04:55:39 pm »
She glared at Kasu. "Not until she lowers her sword." She said gritting her teeth. She placed her finger on the trigger. "I will shoot her if she so much as touches me with that sword." She sneered. "What's your dicision?" She questioned looking at the girl.

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2013, 05:12:05 pm »
She raised a brow for a small moment before lunging forwards, sword tip aimed at Samari's neck, while at the same time her free hand grabbed the pistol from it's holster and pulled the trigger as well.

Kasu's eyes widened at the sudden move of his sister and he stepped back, shutting his eyes tightly. What was Kosa thinking? Had this whole game really got to her head?

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2013, 06:25:47 pm »
She quickly dodged the sword but the bullet hit her in the arm. She screeched and fell on her side. "Why you." She snapped and pulled her gun out once again. Simari didn't even flinch as she pulled the trigger.

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 06:38:46 pm »
She raised her sword, managing with a huge amount of luck to 'deflect' the bullet, but it still grazed her arm. A small cut, really. With that, she raised her pistol and quickly took her aim at the injured other, but was stopped before she could do so.

Kasu grabbed his half-sister's wrists tightly, using his other hand to pull the gun and throw it to the floor. He grabbed Kosa's other wrist, in case she planned to grab her swords. "That's enough!" He yelled, and Kosa turned to glare at him. He glared back, blue striking into red.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2013, 06:54:05 pm »
She gritted her teeth in pain as she stood up. "Idiotic bafoon." She sneered at the other girl. "I'm guessing you two know eachother."

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2013, 07:03:29 pm »
Kasu waited until Kosa's breathing calmed and she looked away before releasing her. She immediately jerked her hands away. Kasu frowned, nodding towards Samari's statement. He glanced between the two.

Kosa ignored both of them, instead moving to pick up the pistol and her swords. When she was done, she stared at the door. "Get the hell out from this place, and go back to the Killer's base." He murmured, eyes narrowing as she rubbed her wrists. "I'm bot the only murderer here." She simply stated, shutting her eyes.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 07:07:20 pm »
She huffed. "What gives you the right-" She cut off her words and made her way to the door. "Whatever." She said and exited the building. She made her way down the street not bothering to wait for Kasu. She soon entered the base and plopped down on one of the old beds.

The amazing Derp!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2013, 07:19:57 pm »
Kasu watched Simari go with a small sigh, before looking over to his sister. Without hesitating, he embraced her. She visibly tensed and didn't return the hug, but didn't pull away either. He counted that as an achievement. "Sorry." He muttered, and he could feel her nod.

"You're doing it again, brother. Saying sorry for no reason." She responded, and a small, rare smile came upon her face. After a moment, Kasu reluctantly pulled away. Kosa moved her gaze back to him. "There wasn't anything in this building, anyway. Sorry for your friend - Go back and help her." She muttered, and Kasu nodded unwillingly. Bot murmured a small goodbye before Kasu parted, walking back to the base. Kosa sighed deeply and sat on the countered, taking her hairband off and running a hand through her silver, short hair.