Author Topic: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]  (Read 11370 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile

Rainfall was heard throughout your window. A soft noise from outside, then a loud Clunk! sounded from the attic. Tears streamed down your six-year-old face into your small arms and legs as you hid from the 'Monsters', whom were roaming around the house. They were wanting to cause harm, your parents told you. Your whole body was shaking, you wanted to reach for your favorite music box, the one your grandmother gave you... The one that calmed you down, sadly you couldn't. You wouldn't dare be found with the music that emitted from the small box.
You gave a longing glace over at the box, which was standing right above your bed. Your emotions choking your throat, making it almost impossible to be silent while sobbing your eyes out. 'Help,' You mouthed the words to the ceiling. 'Don't let them find me...' Your six-year-old body fell over slightly, as soon as you heard a loud Crash! from the kitchen. Another crashing sound, then silence. You dared not go out to see if the 'Monsters' were still there.
You grabbed your favorite stuffed animal and the music box, and ran to the bathroom across the hallway. Locking the door behind you, you cried some more as you opened up the music box. Soft tears streaming down your face.
Rainfall was heard through the ventilation system in your bathroom.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 05:43:38 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [W.I.P.]
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 04:22:08 am »
RULES AND REGULATIONS

[ 1. Please, don't use this thread as a chat room... Place. FeralHeart already has that installed, which should be in the upper right corner. ]
[ 2. This role-play is a bit MATURE, so there will be gore, death, swearing, etc. If you're squeamish, or not too fond of swearing, this role-play's not for you. ]
[ 3. I'm looking for more advanced role-players, but if you're not too experienced that's okay. I'm not asking for a novel, just a few 3-5-maybe more-sentences. ]
[ 4. Drama is encouraged throughout the role-play, but I do NOT want it in the OoC. If I see any fighting, or anything to start any type of drama, you will have a consequence of which I choose. ]
[ 5. If you've read it to here, put 'Tears on your face' somewhere in your form. ]
[ 6. There must be EMOTION in your characters! A creative name, a creative personality, anything that deals with making your mind, imagination, and brain work! I want a lot of effort put into this, but I understand if you like to re-use a character a lot, which is fine. I just want CREATIVITY and effort put into your characters. ]
[ 7. You may have up to three characters max. Death will occur, and if your character dies, I will allow you to create one more. Choose wisely when making this character, and when to make this character. ]
[ 8. Please, wait your turn. If it gets too out of hand, then I will either assign colors, or I will allow you to choose a color, to role-play in. But beforehand, we will go by day. If a person doesn't post within 24 hours, then you may post; otherwise, wait. ]
[ 9. You may not have a character that falls in love with another one of your characters. I've seen it before, I've done it twice before, and I was a little annoyed (even at myself after a while). Please do not do this. ]
[ 10. These are obvious ones, but I must say them-or at least type them-do not GODMOD, GARY-MARY SUE (in other words, have perfect characters), POWER-PLAY, etc. These are very much unwanted things in a role-play. ]

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 04:26:51 am »
MEMBERS

Aaron Hotoshi - 17 years of age - Male

Zach Weinburg - 14 years of age - Male

Ava Price - 15-16 years of age - Female

Dariya Abranov - 13-14 years of age - Female

Amie Leigh Boyle - 17 years of age - Female

Catherine Wayne - 17 years of age - Female

Joanna Winchester - 17 years of age - Female

Yuuhei Kurosaki -23 years - Male

Yumi Orihara - 17 years - Female

Xavier Renolds - 17 - Male

Simari Dim - 15 Years -Female
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:01:48 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 04:34:22 am »
FORMS

Image/Description: [ Description must be 3+ DETAILED sentences ]
First and Last Name:
Nickname(s) and/or Alias:
Sex:
Nationality:
Personality: [ Personality must be 3+ DETAILED sentences ]
Music Box: [ Music Box can be any song that is a real 'MUSIC BOX-ED' version ]
Background: [ Background must be 3+ normal sentences ]
Other:

Code: [Select]
Image/Description:
First and Last Name:
Nickname(s) and/or Alias:
Nationality:
Personality:
Music Box:
Background:
Other:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:41:51 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 04:40:23 am »
PLOT

Music boxes are a child's only safety in this role-play. By child's, I mean everyone's. They 'protect' them from the evil, and are all somehow connected to each other. Every music box may have it's own song, but just as I said before, they're all have a connection to each other. Some beckon for others with a contradicting song to come closer, other music boxes try to force similar songs away.
How this happens is when the music box gets loud, it means you're getting close to the other person's music box, inwhich it wants you to be with. When it gets a bit scratchy, perhaps slowing down and softening, it's trying to tell you to get away from the music box melody, which you have come in contact with.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
We are now open~ You are now free to post, as well~~

Have fun!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile

First and Last Name:Dariya Abranov
Nickname(s) and/or Alias:Sunflower
Sex:Female
Nationality:Russian
Personality:Dariya is an obedient girl,who does everything one tells her to do,even if she doesn't want to.Being a mute,she has never spoken to someone in her life,and although she has other ways of "communicating" to people,she just shies away and avoids eye contact.She prefers keeping her feelings inside of her then rather expressing herself,so she can let other people know what bothers her.Dariya is fascinated by books,reading being one of her hobbies,although it took her a long time to learn reading.She has talent in drawing,but she only does that when nobody's around because she feels uncomfortable with other people's presence.Her insecurity makes Dariya incapable of taking care of herself,this is why she always wants to rely on someone that can understand her.
Music Box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0aBSeZacM4
Background:Dariya is not happy at all with her past.She remembers her mother.Like an angel,she would always be on her side,comforting her and making her not feel any different from the other children.At night,when the girl was going to bed,her mother would always tell her bedtime stories and remember her that she loves her more than anything else.But all these happy moments ceased to exist when she died.Dariya remembers all the pain she has suffered through when the only person that truly loved her was gone.Her father,who was mostly away from home on bussiness trips to other countries married another woman whom Dariya thought she'll be a nice mother just like her real one.Much to her dismay,this one was ruthless and all these years they've been living toghether,she never warmed up to the girl one bit.She would boss her around,usually mocking her about her inabbility to speak and if she was her real child she would have sent her long ago to the orphanage.This would always make Daiya break into tears and run into her bedroom whilst her step-mother wouldd play card games and smoke alot.When her father would come home to only leave shortly after his arrival,Dariya wanted so bad to reveal him how much was the woman hurting her but seeing that he was indeed happy with his new wife,the girl decided not to tell him anything and continue suffering just for her father's happiness.Now,the only thing she has left from her mother is the music box she gave her a month before her death and whenever she feels sad,she listens to it.
Other:-The girl is a mute and thus she can't talk.Because of this,she has no friends.
    -Her nickname "Sunflower" was given to her by her mother because of her undying love for warm places
    -Only she has the key that opens the music box
Tears on your face

so this is my application,if there's something wrong with it,please tell me so i can modify it becase i feel like i rushed it))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

First and Last Name: Amie Leigh Boyle
Nickname(s) and/or Alias: Some just call her by her last name 'Boyle' but some also call her Ali. 
Sex: Female
Nationality: English
Personality: Amie is a feisty girl who tends to always be stubborn and go by her own accord, which can often get her into trouble and tight situations. Sometimes she will keep to herself and stay out the way other others, as she does like the venture off alone. Amie doesn't like 'Large Groups' and prefers to go with only a small group of about 6. She hates being told what to do and won't tolerate it, oftin her moods change. Being quite the happy but adventurous girl its mostly boys that hang out with her, as she is more like a 'tom boy' but at the same time a 'girly girl'. Many have agreed to stick with her having a mixed personality, and many say she is very, very unpredictable.
Music Box: Christina Perry 'A Thousand Years' music-box version. rtsp://v3.cache4.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQl8nzJowf91mhMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYJq1xYCw-62sUAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp
Background: Amie has lived quite the happy life, her parents are still together and she has two brothers Jake who is 19 years old and Dean who is 22. But, in her younger days it felt like hell her family going through a big change. Her mother and father had split up for atleast a year, and through that time her grandmother had died. It was a heart breaking time for all the family and she received a music box of one of her favorite songs. A day or so later her father returned and their life was back to normal. Although her belovid nan was no longer with them she always had the box to remember her by.
Other: Tears on your face. Her two older brothers no longer live at home but do regularly visit, Amies parents also have a busy life with jobs, meetings and hafting to go shopping.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 02:59:03 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Both are wonderful forms, accepted~

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
((Thanks, but I've got one question; do we live in haunted houses and are parents don't believe or do we only see them? I'm just a little confused on that note, but I have read everything))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.