Author Topic: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]  (Read 11371 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Thank you, very much~

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile

"Alright! Where's this little music box?! I think I have the perfect tools her-- ...Oh, nice pencil."

First and Last Name:
Joanna Winchester

Nickname(s) and/or Alias:
-"Johnny" or "Joey" is a common nickname she had when she hated hearing the bastardized form of her name "Joanna" -(which is Anna)
-Known as "The Tinker" due to her rather passionate love of Doctor Who but also to her love of tinkering about with objects that aren't her own.

Sex:
Female

Nationality:
Canadian

Personality:
Joanna Winchester, practically up and running about, is what you define as the impulsive person. If there is something on her mind, she would blurt it out out of the random or write it down onto any paper she could find. Yes, even assignment papers that makes her teachers give confused looks. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and can be seen as emotional if it has to do people that are close to her.  Surprisingly, she isn't the type to "ask questions later, shoot first" as she clearly wants to be rational before exploding out into a massive ball of energy. In addition to the twist of personality, she isn't a "happy-go-lucky" person that often goes to pessimistic mode towards herself, sulks, but she keeps it all to herself.  And with keeping to herself, she is usually isolated in her room and tinkering about, playing video games, or spending her time surfing the web to waste time. [More shall be exploited]

Music Box:
"Oh, this? Just a family heirloom. Nothing special about it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4xVHIoG2YQ

Background:
Life was fairly simple for the Winchester family was stable as Joanna was the girl got usually got away with playing out in the rain from the close age of eight. Her parents, once filled of love, were starting to grow bitter of each other. Rose, Joanna's older sister and only sibling, was trying to make the best of life for Joanna but there was a large gap of six years between the two. Joanna was scolded constantly for her issues of taking things without even batting an eyelash, causing more outbursts of late night arguments and sleepless nights for both sisters. It was then as Joanna was at wits end from the lack of sleep that Rose introduced her to the music box. It was a family heirloom as Rose put it and decided to pass it down onto her as a gift but as a sense of safety for her. As the years went by, the parents still hadn't split and the tension intensified and that only made Joanna only grow further rebellious in her actions in public versus private. Along with that, she had been noticed oddities with the music box, especially after Rose gave her it. The events usually tying in to Rose. Why was the music box truly given? Joanna never had the chance to grow the courage to ask as in the awkward younger years of her prepubescent lifetime, there went Rose off to the U.S.A.  [[Details will not be exploited.]]

Other:
-Has kleptomania and will steal at a whim as there is a failure of restrain to hold back such urges. There isn't a case of bad parenting, it is the sense of gratification needed to take things, anything, that caught her eye. It will come and ago during moments or when she is found herself in a distance. Be wary of your music boxes.

-She cannot take the sound of rain. She loathes it. Anytime when she is near the rain, she will not come out of the house and will remain indoors. The small, pestering droplets drive her mad.

Tears on your face
[/color]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:06:01 am by SoaringAway »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Edited my app. I'm sorry it's so short, my brain isn't functioning.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Okay, Tariri, thank you for updating it. I've already added you to the front page~

And, I can't wait for your form, Soar~

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
@Soar: Adding~

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
@Wolfie_Lover: Thank you! When shall we be beginning the RP? c: ]]

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
@Everyone: I guess, I'll begin the role-play~))

Aaron's dark hair fell down in his face, a soft snore came from him. Hotoshi's phone went off as he stirred, his dark brown eyes half-open as he glanced at the cellular device. "D-damn," The seventeen-year-old murmmered under his breath as he wanted more sleep. Hotoshi sat up, brushing off some chip crumbs, and walked over to his desk. He yawned; stepping over to the phone and swiped it, turning it off. His eyes left for the window, and then stole over the music box in the corner of his desk.

Ava walked through the empty house, not noticing a small note left on the front door. She stopped inside the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. "Good morning," She told her dog and walked upstairs to eat her ceral in her bedroom.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 12:52:00 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile

Name: Lydia
Nickname(s) and/or Alias: Wolfie
Sex: Female
Nationality: Half Japanese Half American
Personality: She loves to listen to her music box when she sleeps.
Music Box:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ccmVo4icvM
Background: She was born in a hospital, and did not like the way her older brother treated her.  She was given a music box when she was 4, and her brother was jealous. When she was 7, her mother gave her a dog and her brother got very jealous. The time she was 17, her brother left her mothers house without saying bye. She said goodbye too her mom when she died, and ran away with all of her stuff, including her music box, and her dog.
Other: At recess in kindergarten, everyone would throw books at her.
She has a husky named Princess.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:23:53 pm by Mayah »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile

Standing still of the mirror, Joanna had begun to glide her fingers against the solid frame of the music box. It was the early morning, she had been up nearly for the whole night and slept for only four hours. She wasn't the type to be easily startled or begrudgingly aggressive when awoken in the morning and since it was a school day, there wasn't any chances of being allowed back into bed. School was necessary and it never did bother her when she did have to go anyway. There was the usual insipid people that attended the school but as long as they left her be, she was the happiest she could ever be. "You're pretty old," she muttered to herself as if the box could hear her. She wish it could. She just wanted to tell it all of the compliments in the world despite its quaint appearance. It had been past down from generation to generation or, from what Rose told her, but she never did bother asking her parents about it. When they saw the music box, both shrugged it off as if it were nothing. That irked her a bit. 'Can no one appreciate this? Honestly?' She frowned as she drew the box closer to her face as she slowly was turning it. The box itself was small, had it manually cranked, and only the true beauty was inside. A lovely landscape view of winter.

An eerie creaking startled the girl, almost dropping the music box. She fidgeted and grabbed it as she held her breath. As it was safe, the weight on her muscles eased as she placed it back onto her dresser. The door was opening slowly, Mrs. Winchester was just half-asleep but reminded her daughter to gt to class. 'Yes, ma'am." Joanna chirped happily in response, nervously eyeing away at the box as her mother's eyes went towards the bunch of miscellaneous objects that were as well on the dresser. The mother grumbled something under her breath and the daughter flinched. She knew exactly what she was saying.  Joanna had to shake away the thought for now as she went over to grab her book bag and wait outside for her mother to drive her to school. With the book bag slouching against her hip, Joanna made her way while humming here and there.  

The trip was short but ever so talkative as Joanna constantly pointed out to her mother all of the students as she had been doing since the age of eight and Mrs. Winchester only nodded her head and made small talk, "Bye, mom! Love you," she happily called out which was was odd for someone her age but still, she meant it. Her mother nodded her head softly and began to drive off. With the school towards her back, she sighed. She still had time to kill.