Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19193 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| Rated-mature open&accepting
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 09:02:42 pm »
Alright then. I'll join tomorrow, couse today I'm too tired and lazy, plus soon I gtg to bed... So... Yeah..

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 09:14:24 pm »

((Okay great, no rush))

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 09:29:02 pm »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:31:43 pm by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 10:34:13 pm »
((Shan is ofcourse accepted, and sure he can have a crush on Amie, also its totally up to you. Weather you chose to have a house somewhere alone, with your parents or have a cabin at the stables. I've got Amie as her parents in the country but she decides to stay in one of the cabins at the stables. I'll updated the front page so you guys know. All feel free to start!))
DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 10:49:02 pm »
Ok cool. I'll post in a lil while.))

Offline Avashea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 11:11:25 pm »
Sounds like a good idea. Keep up the good work

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 11:40:17 pm »
Meh, may as well post now. lol))

Shane woke up just at the brink of dawn and sat up with a yawn. He stretched his arms then stood up and bega grtting dressed. He got a button up shirt, a pair of jeans, and his black cowboy boots. Shane got dressed quickly then went into the kitchen in the cabin he was staying in. He grabbed the bread and popped two pieces into the toaster. After a couple of minutes or so, Shane sat at the table enjoyinghis toast before headng out to the stables. He opened the parge doors of the stable and grabbed a bucket thn went to the feed room. He filled it with oats and grabbed a spab of hay before going to Shamrock's stall. Shane unlatched the door and opened i before stepping in and settig the hay don ad filling his feed bucket with the oats. He grabbed the hay again after setting down the bucket and stuck it in the hay net before leaving with the bucket. He returned to the stall with the bucket full of water and poured that in to the water bucket for Shamrock. Shane reached out and patted Shamrock on the nose before leaving once again. He patched the doou behind him and went on to doing his chores as a stable hand.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 12:08:23 am »
Deseray Bardwell

Deseray walked down the inside of one of the stable buildings, in her hands a large western saddle. Heaving the heavy saddle up, she hung it on the wall with the other Westerns. Turning, she sighed and stroked some of the horses heads. "You're early." A voice rung behind her. Deseray turned to see the stable owner smiling at her, "It's never too early. Especially if-" Deseray was cut off and the owner finished her sentence for her, "If your the main stable hand. I know Deseray, you say that every morning." Deseray smiled and nodded as she began shoveling hay into each stalls hay feeders. After all the hay had been distributed, Deseray found Faith's stall in the same building. Faith hung her head over the bars as Deseray rubbed her nose, "Hey girl." Faith nickered at Deseray as she pat her head. "We're going to go for a long ride later." Deseray's deep brown eyes locked with Faith's before Deseray turned and began to hang up the saddles sitting around the barn.

((short-ish))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 12:09:49 am »
((Okay no rush, I've also updated the first post and added the cabin bit in with a short description. Also thanks Ava!))

?Amie Hutchinson?
The peaceful sound of birds tweeting caused the 18-year olds eyes to slowly open, a beautiful smile grew across her face revealing her white teeth. Rolling onto her back she drew her arms from under the cover and began to stretch, allowing her arms to crack. Shuffling a little Aime threw the cover from over her and pulled her legs from under the warm covers, her feet slowly but gently touched the cold floor. "Ouh..." she spoke quietly as she lifted her sun kissed legs retrieving her feet from the floor, then putting them back down as it seemed it wasno cold now. Slowly, Amie shuffled towards the window rubbing her eyes-then running a hand through her long, dark hair allowing it to fall onto her back. Approaching the window she slowly drew open the curtains, it still seemed dark outside. "Oh, wonder what time it is.." she spoke her voice a little rough from just waking up. Diving Amie rolled over her bed then grabbed the Iphone from the wooden cabinet beside her bed, but all of a sudden she rolled off and hit the floor with a thud, chuckling she rollied over and sat up continuous giggles escaping past her lips as she lifted to her feet. Pressing her button onto pf the black phone she looked '6:30' she always seemed to wake up early when she knew she had horses to attend to. "Well, I better get ready don't wanna injure myself no more!" she chuckled to herself lifting up and heading towards the bathroom.

Entering the tiled room she glanced around, hurrying towards the cupboard she pulled out a soft white towel. Walking across the cool floor she leaned over and turned on the shower-putting her hand over the tub and under the running water she began to feel the water and adjust the dials until it was the right temperature. Once satisfied she hopped in. It only took Amie about 10 minutes to get a shower. Hopping out she wrapped the towel tightly around her and walked towards the sink. Grabbing her toothbrush and the paste, opening the lid and squeezing it onto the brush, turning on the cold tap she rinsed her brush then brushed her teeth. After three minutes she was finished. The cleaning her brush and the sink, she put her toothbrush away, put on the tubes lid and placed it on the side. Exiting the bathroom she entered her room once again.

Quickly entering the room Amie quickly walked towards her drawers and pulled out matching black underwear and bra-then hurrying towards her wardrobe. Grabbing out a neat red checked type 'cowboy' top what tied at the middle into a belly top-the sleeves rolled up a little, nice denim skinny jeans and her black cowboy hat. Dropping the towel Amie quickly grabbed her underwear and put it on. Then quickly sliding on her socks, grabbing her pants she opened the button and pulled them up-then zipping them up and fastning the button, pulling over her top and doing up the buttons she then tied it at the bottom. Looking at her phone it now read '6:45' smiling she hopped infront of the mirror and plugged in the hair dryer-but her hair fryed rather fast-in like about 5 minutes. Running the straightners through her hair she soon smiled as it was how she wanted it. Just stright as it fell neatly into place. Quickly lifting to her foot she walked toward her beg and grabbed her black hat, placing it neatly on her head. Picking up the towel she placed it in the washing basket in the bethroom. Entering back into her bedroom she made her bed then grabbed her phone and skipped downstairs.

Hurrying down the small staircase Amie looked around-it still seemed rather dark outside but she didn't mind. Walking into the kitchen she began humming a song in her head, Wild Heart by the Vamps to be precise. Standing infront of the large white fridge she looked around for something to eat, tilting her head she leaned on one leg and placed her other foot ontop of the other. "Hmmm.." she whispered "Ahaa!" she smiled as she grabbed out a fruit salad pack. Closing the large, white door she hurried back into the living room and placed herself on the sofa, pulling her legs up and crossing them over. Putting her phone beside her she grabbed the remote and put on a horse channel, showing many of the large beautys. Amie practically always watched this show if she wasn't doing anything else, hearing the neights from the horses in the near by stables and pasture she began smiling-quickly she began to eat.

Once finished Amie lifted herself and headed back into the kitchen-placing the pot into the bin that was placed in the corner. Hurrying she ran towards the sofa and grabbed her phone, putting it carefully into her bra. Walking towards the door she grabbed the black boots that we're placed on the brown mat. Quickly Amie pulled them over her feet and stomped onto the ground, to make sure they were on properly. Smiling she pulled the door open and quickly shut it behind her and headed towards the stables.

Glancing around it appeared no one was here yet-well no one that she knew of yet. Hearing the black mares familiar neight she hurried towards her stall and opened up the latch "Hey girl.." she smiled she the mare turned and nudged her a little rough, chuckling she grabbed the mares head gently and began to stroke beside her cheeks-then kissing her muzzle. Gently she pushed the horse and tapped her side, then grabbed the hay bail off the side of her stabled and exiting the wooden stall. Closing the latch she headed down the small, stone pathway. Entering the food cupboard she began scooping the right amount into the bail then headed back towards the stall. Opening the latch once again she opened the large door and entered. Smiling at her horse she tapped her hind to move her a little "Thank you!" she chuckled and hung up the net. Grabbing the black bucket she done the same. Exiting the stall and closing the door she headed towards the taps, whenre was also near the washing area. Twisting the tap she watched as the water began pouring into the bucket. Once it was full she turned the tap off and headed towards Flickas stall. Undoing the latch she entered once again, and placing the bucket back onto the ground where it previously was. Closing the door of the horses stall she carefully lifted herself onto the door and leaded against the bar, allowing her feet to touch the opposite side. Hearing banging she turned her head, and seeing Shane-a smile grew across her face as she pressed her back a bit more onto the side. Hearing a snort from the mare then a neigh as she nudged the teen "Hey Flicka!" she chuckled as she petted the mares muzzle and pushed her away gently, again she sat humming a peaceful song, then singing Natasha Beddingfield Wild Horses, expressing her beautiful voice.  

DA Account

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 06:24:16 pm »
Okay, I'm back! O^O

Name: Arabella Stangun
Religion/Race: She dosen't really have one. But her parents belive in god. She once belived too, until she just quited. She's from Paris, but moved to US when she was only 7 Year's Old.
Personality: She is nice at times, but can be skunk-bag. (xD) She dosen't care if she is beautiful, she just cares about her horse and her family.
Backstory: She was born into Paris, when she was 2 Years old, her mother left her with her father, as she never knew her mother well. Due to her father stories, he tell's that she was a beautiful and kind woman, the one with the heart. But something happened, and she changed, the she left theme both.
Crush: Not a moment. (Can be changed)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Not a moment (Can be changed)
Horse: Aries (In another name, he is called mostly Tear)
Stables or yours: Her own owned horse.
Events: Racing event.
Extra: Nothing much. I might be illiterate at times, but I'am quite literate, in a way.

[img]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b616/Neklausk_Vikos/paint-horse-6_zps037be252.jpg[img]
Name: Aries (Is called mostly Tear)
Breed: Pinto
Personality: He is a strong and fearful stallion, but somtimes a bit too shy. He has a swift personality, as he dislikes the too showoff horse's.
Backstory: He was captured 1 year ago, but leten himself be tamed. No wild horse, would let itself to be tamed, but he was diffrent, and looked kindas nice.
Owner: Arabella Stangun
Extra: Nothing.

Hope I'm In! ^O^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!