Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 15763 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
~School of the Supernatural~
« on: January 11, 2014, 11:38:12 pm »
You come home and toss your bookbag onto the floor next to the chair where your dog lay sleeping. As the bag hits the floor, your dog sits up, scooting himself to the back of the chair, his eyes dialated and wide as he stares almost through you. You brush it off, seeing as how he's been doing it for the past two months. Whenever you enter a room, he leaves. When you approach him, he growls. Once your faithful friend, he has become your enemy as you have begun feeling hatred towards him. Ever since that one night. Getting drunk in the woods with your friends seemed like a good idea at the time, until you woke up the next morning alone and with a large bite wound on your shoulder. You decided not to tell your parents for the risk of them sending you to an alcohol center like they threatened. As the bite got worse, you began to feel different. You growl when angered, you began to be able to smell the cafeteria food from the parking lot. Your dog even began avoiding you. As you plop down on the couch you snatch the mail off of the side table and begin flipping through it. Nothing, nothing,..as you pull out the last envelope, it's bright blue color catches your eyes. You read  that it's addressed to you and slip out the yellow paper from the inside of it as you begin to read aloud.

Odd happenings and strange events been happening to you? Has your personality changed or has  your world been turned upside down? Worry no more! Leave behind all your worries and come to The School of the Supernatural! We accept anyone and anything. Anthros, demi-gods, ghosts, werewolves, you name it, we accept it. Live on school grounds and make new friends, visit our lounge for video games, tv, or even a drink or two, or visit the nearby town of Aurora on the weekends and go shopping! No more hiding who you are! Interested? Fill out the form below and send it back for more information!

You finish reading and examine the official stamp at the bottom as you mull over the question,..will you join?

Interested? This rp is all about odd people. Anthros, vampires, ghosts, demi-gods, anything! A school with a nearby town built just for odd people like you. Before we begin, here are some rules.

1.No leaving school grounds unless it's on the weekends when the school's gates are open. But you must return Sunday night before 9 pm.
2.No using powers unless it's during skills class
3.You have breakfast in the mornings which isn't required but it starts at 8. Your first class begins at 10 and ends at 11. Second begins at 11:15 and ends at 12:15. Lunch or break begins at 12:15 and ends at 1:30. Your third class begins at 1:45 and ends at 2:45. Your last and final class is at 3:00 and ends at 4:00. After that, you are free until dinner w7hich begins at 6 and isn't necessary. It ends at 8. You are free until 10 at which you must be in your dorms.
4.No fighting ooc
5.No making up outrageous creatures. I'll decide whether they are okay or not.
6.You can have up to 3 characters
7.No godmodding or powerplaying
8.I'd rather if your characters didn't fall for one another, or be enemies, but you can if you wish.
9. Please make your posts atleast 3 sentences.

Form
Name:
Personality:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Description as human:
Description as creature (if one):
History: (Optional)
Crush/partner:
Other:

My characters

Name: Kora Collins
Species:Yellow Aura Manipulator
Personality: Kora is a sweet, outgoing girl with an adventorous attitude. Her smart mouth and sarcastic comments get her into trouble. Good at giving advice, she is helpful and charming.
Skills: See auras, control peoples emotions, can sense emotions, can show people their auras, can make aura turn into blasts of energy (like shock waves), can generate any kind of element, can focus aura into one body part to make it stronger, can focus aura into shape to become a living bomb, can sense living things,
Weaknesses: Needs to be touching them to control emotion, needs to take in their current emotion to change it, becoming the bomb will kill her after detenation, using certain moves wipes out all her energy, silver kills her
Description as human:
Description as creature (if one):
History: (Optional)
Crush/partner: None
Other:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 05:57:54 am »

|Name|
Katalina Wolf
|Age|
She is Eighteen years old, she was bitten on her eighteenth birthday.
|Species|
She is a Vampire
|Personality|
?Intelligent
?Charming
?Funny
?Courteous
?Shy
?Quiet
?Obstinate
?Vengeful
?Secretive
|Skills|
She is able to move much quicker than normal humans and has enhanced senses. She also has telekinesis and can change into a bat.
|Weaknesses|
The sun does burn her and eventually kill her if she stays out in the sun too long. Her telekinetic powers are still weak since she just discovered her ability. If Katalina is under-fed she will be more snappy and aggressive until she is able to feed. During this time her sense of smell is more enhanced, making her the ultimate predator.
|Description as human|
Katalina has light blonde hair and piercing green eyes that are usually framed with dark eyeliner and mascara. She has light toned skin and has light pink lips which are normally coated in red lipstick. Her fangs are rather sharp but are almost never seen since she doesn't talk much.
|Description as creature|
Katalina's bat form is completely different than what people think when they think of a vampire's bat form. Her bat self is actually cute instead of the hideous stereotypical bat.

|History|
She doesn't talk about her past to anyone due to it being very unpleasant, she might tell someone of they are able to get past her wall.
|Crush/partner|
None(Open)
|Other|
The school provides her with blood bags on a daily basis, she is also allowed to go feed on animals in the forest when she craves fresh blood.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:01:36 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 06:16:20 am »
(Accepted.(: I'll being)

The loud chattering of the surrounding crowd filled the large school yard as the large group of hundreds of people waited for the doors to open. Kora took another glance at her information sheet which was sent to her after she filled out the form she received in the mail. "3rd floor, Dorm C3," She mumbled to herself. Glancing around, 1he began to busy herself with figuring out people's emotions that surrounded her.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 06:49:24 am »

Katalina Wolf
The vampire pushed her way through the crowds of students that populated the courtyard. Some people she shoved would throw a curse word at her but she didn't care, she never did. Once she was inside she pulled out a sheet of paper with a schedule on it "Third floor, Dorm C3." she read allowed as she made her way to the set of stairs that were directly to the left of the main double doors. Katalina pulled her suitcase along then lifted it up as she made her way up the flight of stairs until she reached the third floor. She walked down the hall, making her way around the large groups of friends, finally she reached the dorm "Finally." she grumbled. She unlocked the door and entered "Two beds?" she groaned as she threw her suitcase on the bed closest to the door "I hope they don't put anyone else in here." Maybe she would get lucky and she would have the room to herself.

She began to poke around the room, it was pretty plain, nothing special. Then her eyes landed on a small fridge "Is that what I think it is?" she asked herself with a grin on her face. She slowly opened the fridge "It is." she smirked, in the fridge sat some blood bags, waiting for her to consume them. She closed the fridge then looked around again, the curtains were lined so that no sun-light came into the room "Perfect." she said as she rubbed her soft hand across the dark curtains. She walked over to her twin sized bed and plopped down, her blonde hair falling over her face. She looked up at the clock "Thank god I don't have to go to classes today." Fortunately they were giving new students a day to settle in before going to their classes.

(I hope it's okay that they are dorm mates ^^ It might make things a little more interesting.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 09:15:08 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 11:05:09 am »

Name: Stephan Rob
Species: Human like
Personality: Find out in the Rp! ^.^
Skills: Has the abillity to turn the arrow's or anything he wants.
Weaknesses: He haven't discovered any.....
Description as human: Pic
Description as creature (if one): N/A
History: Stephan, was taken into the Supernatural school,  when he was discovered at the age of 18. He never knew who hi's parents were, but he somtimes seeks to know. He might look like an ordinary human, but he can creat anything he wants, out of the thing, or out of nothing. He sotimes might be quite and still, but when you treully know him..... You might sometimes regret it... :/
Crush/partner: Not at the moment. ~Open~
Other: If h use's the power, as a superhero, you might want to call him. Black Smith. Or as other say, Black Arrow......
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:12:23 am by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 04:40:49 pm »
All of you are accepted.(: just jump in.)

Kora could feel the anxiety building up in her chest as she neared the dorm room dorr. As she reached for the handle a bright red light shone through the wall, "A vampire.." she mumbled, gazing at the red aura before opening the door. She froze, eyeing the blonde girl laying on one of the beds. Kora went silent, as the red light emanated from the girl and began reading the aura once more. The girl seemed calm, which seemed to calm Kora. "Hi," she stated, "I'm kora"

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 09:48:05 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina jumped up, her green eyes shooting towards the silver-haired girl that was in the room. Katalina must have been to distracted to smell her in the room. The girl's name was Kora, but Katalina didn't really care. Kat didn't plan on making any friends while she was here, she just wanted to learn her powers and go on with her life. She looked at her for a few more minutes, not saying a word, before walking towards the door and exiting the room. When she was in the hallway students brushed passed her, some of them showing off their abilities while others stayed silent like her. She walked towards the main staircase and sat on the wall across from it, watching as students went up and down. She sighed, she didn't see any vampires. She was actually hoping that there were more like her, people that knew what she was going through. Katalina heard the bell ring, her sensitive ears picking up all the bells on their floor. Finally, the hallway was quiet and almost empty, there were a few stragglers here and there, some of them were new students and didn't know what to do. Out of boredom, Kat began to lift small objects with her telekinetic ability. She threw some things down the hall and sometimes she would make them float, she decided she would try to get a hang of her power.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 10:27:12 pm »
Kora stared back at the girl, raising a brow at the awkward silence between them. Finally, the girl stood from the bed and brushed past her, leaving the room. Kora furrowed her brow, but stayed silent before tossing her bag onto the other bed. "Okay,.." she muttered. A knock at the door caused Kora to flinch, but she quickly sighed as the familiar face walked in. "Chandler," Kora breathed out with a smile. Her bestfriend since birth, he was like her, not normal, but he wasn't an aura manipulator. He was an elemental. He could control fire. He had been going here for a few years before Kora had. Chandler strold in, wrapping Kora in a hug. "It's been too long, Kor." He smiled. "Don't call me that," Kora warned.

(I'm gonna make chandler an app in a bit)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 10:51:37 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina threw a medium sized paper ball down the hall, she watched it come to a stop near her dorm door. Suddenly, a boy walked up to her room and knocked on the door. She watched him, she didn't look at his features, but just at his movements. Finally, Kora opened the door. Kat could easily hear their conversation, but they weren't talking about anything interesting so she ignored them for the time being. Eventually, she got up and walked to the dorm, she might as well tell Kora her name. She opened the door and entered the room "Hey Kora, my name is Katalina." she said quickly before walking to her bad and laying face down on it. She was sure she looked rather ridiculous but she could care less. After laying there for a few moments she flipped over and sat up, looking at the two "May I ask who you are?" she asked as she gestured to the boy.

Visit my Deviantart!