Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 15954 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2014, 07:33:27 pm »
"No, no!" Kora sat up, waving her hands wildly, "It's not Chandler!" She whispered harshly. "His name's Jace, and he's probably flawless, but ," she shrugged jokingly, "what about you..anyone you're interested in?" Kora smiled wickedly.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2014, 08:03:37 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina went silent "Man, I thought I was right." she huffed and crossed her arms "I don't think I have ever seen Jace." she shrugged "Oh well." she looked at the black out curtain as it got darker "Finally, the sun is going down." She planned on going to the beach again tonight and do some homework. She sighed "I suppose I need to tell you now." she looked at her hands and twiddled her fingers "..I think Chandler's kinda cute.." she looked up with a small grin. She looked at her hands again, noticing the burns were almost gone. She looked up again and noticed the curtains were completely black "Well, I'm going to the beach to work on some homework." she yawned "I might be able to concentrate better there." she laughed "This girly talk might keep me distracted." she stood up and walked to the window "If anyone asks; I'm in the bathroom." with that, she opened the window, the cold breeze making her shiver "I should get a sweater." She grabbed a light gray sweater and slipped it on "See you soon." as she jumped from the window. She walked to the beach, her book bag slung over her shoulder, she walked until she was once again at the lifeguard tower. She threw her bag up before using her bat form to get to the roof, where she proceeded to do her homework in peace. As she attempted to work the wind picked up, making her pages flap "Come on." she hissed as she tried to keep them in place. Why was it so windy? She looked up at the water and saw the waves had begun to get larger and pick up as well "What the?"

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2014, 08:25:30 pm »
Kora was left alone in the room, pointing a finger at the open window and her mouth agap. "I, you,.." Kat had left. Leaving Kora alone. "Hey, short stack, I found some-" chandler walked into the room, pausing as he saw Kora's stance. "Okay,..that's weird.."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2014, 08:40:53 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina gave up and slammed her book closed before roughly stuffing it into her book bag. She would have to go to the dorm and do it. Kat huffed but still sat on the roof, examining the rough water as she rubbed her arms "Should have wore a jacket." she said as her body shivered. She yawned and kept her focus on the ocean "Maybe I should check it out." she thought she saw something in the distance, buts he couldn't be sure. If she flew out there it might be risky but it could also be helping the school.

I love Kora's reaction xD)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:44:11 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2014, 08:57:42 pm »
((She was left speechless.cx))

"I have to tell you something!" Kora spat out, "okay.." Chandler replied slowly. "But, oh, I can't." She bit her lip. "Okay, then don't.." he replied, falling onto her bed. Kora let her arms fall limp, "But...i have to,"

"Then just tell me!" Chandler huffed out, "But I shouldn't.." kora sighed.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2014, 09:11:49 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina sighed and stood up and flew over the water, her small wings slapping rapidly. As she got closer she could feel the wind getting stronger, and she could see what it was. Suddenly, she was slapped with a newspaper and fell into the water. She tried to fly out but she couldn't rise high enough. She used her normal form to swim to a floating buoy "That was close." she breathed as she climbed on top of it. She twisted some water out of her hair and looked up in horror. A large hurricane was making it's way to the school, she looked back at the beach, it was a pretty far away but she had to get back. She tried to fly but was only thrown around like a rag doll "It's time for a swim I guess." She dove into the water and began to paddle but the waves began to go over her, with a growl she grabbed onto the buoy again. "My phone!" she gasped as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone "Thank god for waterproof cases." she quickly dialed Kora's number "Kora!" she didn't know if Kora could hear her over the roaring wind "There's a hurricane coming towards the school!" she tried to yell over the wind "I'll try to get back to the school before-" her phone cut out. She looked at it 'No Service' were the words that were on the bright screen "Come on!" she slammed the phone into her pocket and began to think.

(Just to add some action into the RP ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2014, 09:20:37 pm »
"Hold that thought," Chandler held up a finger to stop Kora's rambling, grabbing her phone from the dresser and answering it for her.."Hello? No this isn't...wait what?" Chandler placed the phone back on the dresser, glancing at Kora. "It was Kat, she said a hurricane was coming.." Kora glanced up, "Who-da-what.?" She spat out, "A hurricane.!? Lightening.!? I'm terrified of lightening!!"

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2014, 09:38:47 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina tried to use her telekinesis to float her over the water but the wind was too strong and she wasn't experienced enough. She fell back into the water, the icy rush making her gasp. She went under for a minute or so before coming up and gasping for air "What to do?" she had begun to panic. She frantically splashed around until she saw the pier. She could grab onto the legs and use them to pull herself to the shore. She swam as fast and hard as she could, it seemed like it took hours to get to to the pier. She clung onto one of the legs and held on for dear life, she had no energy left. She took in deep breaths as water went over her head "I have to get out of here." but she couldn't find the energy to swim to the next leg.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2014, 10:10:32 pm »
"Okay now's not a good time to have one of your freak attacks kats out there!" Chandler stressed, "Oh okay..uhm,..how do we help??" Kora questioned. "A boat.." chandler raised a brow, "Oh right," Kora threw a finger up as if she had an idea, "The docks!"

It wasn't long till they were there, Kora held tightly to her umbrella, pulling her his tighter around her head. "Come on!" Chandler yelled over the wind, pushing the boat into the water and jumping in before picking Kora up and putting her in.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2014, 10:25:17 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina was able to move up but she was exhausted. She held onto the wooden beam as the wind picked up "Almost there." she said through clenched teeth as he pushed forward, grabbing onto another leg. Kat looked at her hands as they shook, teeth were chattering and she lost feeling in her limbs. In the distance she could see two people getting on a boat, she didn't know who it was but she raised her hand and began to wave, trying to get their attention.

Visit my Deviantart!