Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 15761 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 02:14:28 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 02:32:36 am »

Katalina Wolf
Kat shrugged "It didn't cross my mind to invite him." She looked at Kora "It was some guy, he didn't look very happy. I think he knew we were sneaking out." She frowned as she spoke "But I think I was able to keep him from ratting us out, hopefully." Soon enough, the sound of loud music entered her ears "Sounds like they are already having a good time." she laughed as they got closer to the large group of students. This wasn't like any party she had ever been to, many of the students were showing off their skills to each other. The party had just started a little while ago but many of the students were already heavily drunk "Be safe kiddies." she smirked to Kora and Chandler as she made her way to get a drink. When she arrived at the beverage table she grabbed a beer and opened it, taking a sip. Last time she got drunk she was bitten and turned into what she is now. Her green eyes traveled over the many faces in the crowd, she saw many kinds of supernatural beings here. Some elemental, some with telekinetic powers and a few anthros were mixed in.

Katalina had only been there ten minutes before a man came up to her "Hey babe." His face was bright red and his breath smelled of alcohol "Uhh...Excuse me." she tried to walked past him but he grabbed her upper arm "Hey, come on. Why don't we ditch this place and go somewhere else." his eyes looked her over, his mouth turned into a flirty grin. Katalina shuddered in disgust "Please let go of me." she said kindly as she tried to tug her arm away. His grip tightened on her arm as he took a swig of his beer before throwing it down "Just come on, it'll be fun." Katalina tried to use her telekinesis to push him away but she couldn't "What's going on?" she asked herself as she tried again. "Want to know what my ability is? I can drain another being's power." he smiled, proud of himself. He leaned closer to her face, trying to kiss her, she quickly slapped him, hard. He let her go and stumbled back, landing on the ground. Kat heard some people in the crowd laughing and saying 'Ooooh!' but she didn't pay no mind. The man got up and rubbed his face "Playing hard to get, I like that." Kat's mouth wrinkled in disgust again, she turned to walk away but he was on her in an instant. His strong grip on her arm once more "Please let me go. You're drunk, you don't know what you're doing." she tried to stay calm as he pulled her through the crowd of students. Katalina's eyes desperately looked for her friends, but they were nowhere in sight. When they were out of the large crowd and near a large sand dune he released her and placed his large hands on her shoulders. He leaned down to try to kiss her again but she ducked down and backed away "Come on, stop being like that." he walked towards her as she kept backing away. For the first time in a long time she was afraid. She looked at the man again, taking in his features, He had dark brown hair and light brown eyes, he looked to be about nineteen. He was wearing a red t-shirt and dark levi's with a pair of black shoes. She glared at him "Just go to your dorm!" she yelled at him "Only if you're coming with me." he grinned. Katalina hissed at him, her fangs sharper than ever, prepared to defend herself.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 02:58:40 am »
"Excuse me," Kora's sweet voice had changed, almost a twisted threat hidden beneath as1 s1he caught the man's attention from Katalina, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Without warning, the mans1 hand grasped his1 head as1 he let a screeching sound of pain out from his1 throat. "What are you doing?" 4H4e yelled. "Katalina," Chandler coaxed from beside Kora for Katalina to come to him. Kora's eyes never left the man, piercing through him with a sharpness to them.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 03:15:43 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina let out a sigh of relief when Chandler and Kora came into sight, when Chandler called her over she was quick to run to his side "I'm glad you two are here." she said thankfully as she watch Kora put the man through excruciating pain "Okay, I think he gets it." she smirked as she looked at him "Did that sober you up?" she growled. By now her fangs had dulled down, since she was able to calm down. She looked at Kora "Thanks a ton." she smiled "Should we get back to the party?" she asked them "It's up to you two, I don't really care." After a moment of thought she sighed "Actually, you two can go back and have fun. I'm going to go sit on the beach." She smiled at them before turning away and walking towards the water. The moonlight made the water shimmer, making it breathtakingly beautiful "I miss this." she sighed as she sat down on the sand. Before she became..this..she loved going to the beach during the summer with her friends. She smiled slightly as the memories rushed into her head. Kat looked at the moon "Well, you're my new sun." she whispered as she looked back out towards the water.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 03:27:04 am »
Kora smiled softly back at Katalina, "No problem," she replied. "So," Chandler, said, a smile crossing his lips, "Wanna get a drink?" Kora's eyes stayed glued to Katalina, "Actually, I think i'm gonna go check on her,.." She replied. A look of annoyance and disapointment crossed Chandler's expression, "Course," He mumbled, before turning to get a drink. Kora followed after Katalina, watching as she stared at the moon, "You okay?"

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 03:45:39 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina turned to a familiar voice "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." She looked at the large bruise on her right arm "When he grabbed me he was draining my power." she yawned "So now I'm tired." she chuckled "And it's only 12:30." she sighed "Okay, let's get back to your boyfriend." Katalina had just assumed that Kora and Chandler were together "We shouldn't let this night go to waste." she smiled as she stood up, Kat was glad she took the time to actually talk to Kora instead of being a loner. When they arrived Katalina grabbed two beers "Here you go." she said as she handed Kora the can "I wonder where that drunk went?" she asked as she looked around. She hoped he left so she wouldn't have to look at him again. AS the time went by and Kat consumed more alcohol, she was officially drunk.

She began to dance like a fool on the dance floor with a small group of girls. She didn't know where Kora went, maybe to mingle with another group. AS the song came to an end and a slow song came on. Kat huffed then went to sit on one of the many empty chairs. She watched as couples danced together, she smiled as she watched them dance together. She looked around, looking for any sign of Kora and Chandler but didn't see them.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 04:18:37 am »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 07:53:24 am »
Stephan, was about to sleep, as he sight. He wished for time for himself, he was bored.
Sitting up in his bed, he rubbed his hair. "Hmmm... What to do? What to do?" He spoke slightly, as he spoke again. "Well, It's forbiden to use power's here. But if you can't see, wont hurt." He gave a slight smirk, as he moved his arm, to create a brush for his hair.
Nothing happened. "Hmmm... That's strange, it never happened before..." He sight, as he plopped down on his back, as he sight.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 11:40:37 pm »
OOC: Waiting for others to post before I post again.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 12:08:22 am »
Kora shook her head vigarously, "Definitely not my boyfriend." she corrected. "Just best friend..i mean we've talked about it. We have different opinions on it, but we agreed to stay like this.." she smiled. She watched Katalina dance before glancing over towards  the shadows of the forest.She narrowed her eyes as she felt a presence.