Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 15934 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 12:38:17 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina yawned, she turned to a girl, who was playing with the liquid in her cup. Making it swirl and dance in mid air "You got the time?" Kat asked. The dark haired girl made the water fall back into the glass then looked at her phone "It's 4:30 a.m." she said as she moved her attention back to the water. Katalina jumped up but tripped over her own feet and face planted into the sand "Dammit all." she growled as she pushed her body back up and onto her wobbly feet. She was too dizzy to see where her friends were so she just decided to make her way back to the dorm herself. Katalina only made it a few feet before falling again "Ugh!"she yelled to herself as she tore off her boots and continued walking, but still tripping along the way. Katalina didn't make it to the window, she ended up getting distracted by something shiny in the sand. She dropped her boots and walked towards a small shimmer that was quite a ways from the party. When she got close enough to grab it, it disappeared "What the?" she asked as she stood up and looked around.

After a few moments of looking, she saw it again, farther away this time. She walked towards it but again, it disappeared then reappeared farther away. Katalina began to grow frustrated "Is this what my cat felt like when I did this with my laser pointer?" she asked herself, with a hint of laughter. She continued to follow the shimmer until it didn't reappear "What could be doing that?" she huffed. She turned around and saw no longer saw the lights of the party or could hear them "Oh man.." she breathed as she followed her footsteps "Tomorrow is going to suck." she sighed. Katalina looked at the water once more and smiled "Maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt." Kat looked around and saw a lifeguard tower, she flew to the roof in her bat form and landed gracefully on the roof. Katalina hugged her knees to her chest "Dammit!" she growled "I forgot my boots." She slammed her fist against her forehead before sighing "Whatever." She laid on her back and looked at the stars. She tried to fight away the urge to sleep but failed. In a matter of minutes she was sound asleep on the lifeguard tower.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 01:12:34 am »
Kora had begun making her way back to the school, losing sight of Katalina and Chandler long ago. The chilly night air nipped at her blushing cheeks as the trudged in through the darkened trail.

(Time skip to morning)

Kora sat up in bed, no warning or reason for her sudden wakening other than the simple fact that she was late. "Shiznit," she muttered, throwing the blankets off of her legs and sliding her way into the bathroom. Within minutes she came out, her hair up in a messy bun. She grabbed a pair of jeans off the top of her dresser and slid into them before adjusting her white undershit. She grabbed the room keys, her jacket and her phone before jogging out of the room. She made it halfway to the stairs before sliding to a stop, "Dangit," she muttered, "Katalina." She slid out her phone and dialed her number quickly.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 01:37:01 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina heard a ringing, it was loud and was beginning to hurt her head "Five more minutes.." she groaned as she rolled over, trying to hit the snooze on the imaginary alarm clock. "Ugh.." she growled again as she continued to roll, trying to find the clock "Where are - Ahhh!" she screamed as she rolled right off the roof, but she managed to catch herself using her ability. Katalina dropped herself onto the sand, she stuck her hand in her pocket to get her still ringing phone. She held the black smartphone in her hand for a moment, trying to read the name that was on the screen 'Kora'. Katalina yawned and answered "I'm on my way, you don't have to wait up." She quickly touched the screen on her phone to end the call and flew towards their dorm window. On the way she saw her boots "Oh yeah!" she said as she remembered she forgot them, she dove down and grabbed them with her feet and flew back up. She dove into the dorm room and quickly threw on an outfit. A baggy light grey sweatshirt with black skinnies and grey boots. She threw her hair up into a messy bun "No time to do anything with it." she said "No makeup either." she wiped off the remaining makeup from the night before and rushed after Kora.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 01:40:48 am »
Name: Lyra Mallowhall
Age: 18 years. She was 5 when she discovered her abilities
Species: Nobody exactly knows, mostly since no one knows but herself and her parents
Personality: Lyra usually keeps to herself, but if you're her friend or family, she is welcoming.
Skills: Under her clothes, Lyra hides strong, bat wings. But it takes a lot of energy to use them.
Weaknesses: Direct sunlight, fire, and anything over 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Description as human: A pretty young teen with dark black hair. She usually wears a blue or black T with a leather unzipped jacket covering it. She wears jeans with black leather high heel boots.
Description as creature (if one): She is basically the same but with sharper teeth, sharper nails and large bat wings sprouting from her back.
History: When she was 5, her parents saw her wings. They had them under her clothes for the rest of her life until she found the School of supernaturals
Crush/partner: None, but she is open
Other: None
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:19:03 pm by Dunastar »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 01:50:51 am »
(Accepted.(: )

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2014, 02:15:25 am »
(May I get a quick recap so I know where we are? Ex. What class/period we are in)

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2014, 02:15:42 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2014, 02:42:16 am »
(Yes, kora, chandler, and katalina were late to class due to a party last night. Luke almost drowned, and a bunch of people are hung over.)

Kora slipped into the large room, expecting a board and desks. She stood back, surprised when she saw targets and a large screen. "Ms. Collins," kora stood up straighter as she heard her name. "Can I help you?" She asked, "No but you can help yourself by getting in front of ms.stevens." he replied. Kora sighed before standing in front of the rather large girl. "Now, ms.stevens as you were saying, your power is?"

"I can hear through walls." She replied. Kora furrowed her brow, but stayed quiet. "Ms.collins.?" Kora yawned, "oh, I can controlauras and emotions." The girl across from her snickered, "Excuse me?" Kora sneered. "I suggest you ddon't get smart." She replied, stepping closer to Kora."What are you gonna hear me to death?" Kora smirked. Without warning the girl reared back, punching Kora in the face. "Holy mother of all that is good.." kora gasped, holding her cheek as it began to pound. "Oh, okay, you have brute strength, shocker.." she muttered, the girl growled, "shut up kora.." kora mumbled just as the girl punched her again, knocking her out.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2014, 03:05:41 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina hadn't even got a chance to introduce herself to the teacher before Kora had been knocked out "Hey!" she hissed as she lunged at the girl. Katalina felt something slam into her side and throw her onto the ground "What a nice first day." she growled as she saw a large girl "What's you power? Super strength or something?" Katalina groaned as she got to her feet. The girl that knocked her over was large and had short dark hair "Yeah." she smirked "Girls! Girls!" The teacher yelled "Can we please calm down." The teacher knelt down next to Kora "Uhh..You!" she pointed at Kat "Get the nurse." Katalina used her bat form to move more swiftly down the hall, she was so intent on getting there in time she didn't see Chandler and rammed right into his chest. Her small furry body hit the ground "Oww." she whined as she shook her body "It's like hitting a wall." She chuckled as she fluttered up "Sorry, I should have been watching." Her small eyes peered around him, she saw the nurse's office so she switched back "I'll talk to you later!" she said quickly as she ran to get the nurse. Once in the nurse's office she explained the situation and ran back to the classroom with the nurse.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 03:34:58 am »
Chandler furrowed his brow but continued on his way to class, walking in to see Kora sitting up with the class surrounding her. "What happened.!?" He asked just as Katalina and the nurse walked in. "I ran into a wall..?" Kora offered.