Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 15936 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:06 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2014, 04:04:07 am »
Chandler noticed an anthro, seemingly worried for Kora. A jealous twinge sparked inside of him, as Kora smiled softly, "No, really I'm fine." She shooed the nurse away. "Thank you, I'm fine." She smiled towards the boy, he looked like an anthro. "Kora." Chandler called out quickly.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2014, 04:19:19 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina helped Kora up "Are you okay?" she asked with a worried tone in her voice. She began to brush off the dust from Kora's back "Damn, you can take a beating." she laughed as she took a step back. She once again bumped into Chandler "Sorry again." she peeped as her attention was drawn to the anthro. Her eyes widened, she hoped he wouldn't rat them out. She watched as the nurse left the room and the teacher walk to the front of the class to begin the lesson "Okay everyone! Pay attention." she said as she began to instruct them.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 07:45:53 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 04:37:50 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 11:57:48 am »
Lyra walked into class.
"Ms. Mallowhall, you're late." The teacher looked at her, then pointed at a spot, "You can stand there."
Lyra moved to the spot. She looked at one girl (Kora) and noticed a mark on her cheek. But she seemed to be fine, so Lyra paid attention to the teacher as she asked kids about their skills. She landed on Lyra.
"Ms. Mallowhall, what is your skill?"
Not wanting to talk, Lyra decided to show the teacher. Growing about a foot taller, large bat wings sprouted from her jacket. Her fingernails grew sharp, and so did her teeth.
"Impressive, Ms. Mallowhall. Can you fly with those wings?"
"Yes, but it takes a lot of energy."
[/color]

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 12:14:19 pm »
Chandler frowned as the anthro compared himself to an elemental, "Elemental? Ha.." he muttered, catching a dirty glare from Kora. "Hey,..is it just me or does he sound familiar?" Kora whispered to Katalina. Chandler leaned over, "No, but that little girl sounds badass..."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 02:13:38 pm »
~Stephan Rob~
He soon woke up. "Agh" He yawned.
He soon stood up, as he made his bed, then dressed up.
He walked outside, as he tride to creat some bread.
Eating it while he walked, he soon felt turstey, as he then created a bottle of water, and began drinking it.

(May I ask?
Can I still be, like not captured? I'll change Step's history later. Hehe.)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2014, 08:38:22 pm »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina looked at Kora and nodded, she was bout to speak but the teacher's voice made her snap her attention back to her "Miss. Wolf, how about you?" Katalina sighed "I'm a vampire," she raised her hand and lifted the teacher off the ground, He chuckled nervously "Good job." She gently set him down "I can also do this," her human body disappeared but a small bat appeared. She fluttered about the room, letting a few students get a closer look at her before going back to her place. Kat stood next to Kora "Very nice, Miss. Wolf." Katalina just nodded. Suddenly, a familiar face came through the door, the boy from last night. As soon as he entered Katalina felt anger boil up inside her, her fangs grew sharper, almost becoming visible. "Sorry I'm late. My name is Kyle Sanders." He shook the teacher's hand "Nice to meet you, don't be late again." The teacher said as he told him to go stand at the end of the row "My name is Mr. Farrell." Katalina watched Kyle walk to his spot, which was only a few people to her left.

Kyle looked at her, he looked like he was trying to remember. After a few more moments his eyes lite up, he mouthed something but she couldn't make it out nor did she care. Katalina let out a small growl, Mr. Farrell must have heard it because he called her over "Is there a problem?" He asked. Kat looked over at Kyle who was still looking at her "No, just a little hungry," she lied "Can I be excused?" The teacher nodded "Of course." He patted her shoulder "Oh. If you don't make it back feel free to stop by later to catch up." Kat nodded "Yeah." She was quick to exit the room and leave the building. A few security personnel stopped her but once she told them her reason they let her pass. Katalina took shelter from the sun under her black hoodie, once in the forest she could lower her hood. Katalina was so mad at Kyle, she didn't know why. People do stupid things when they are drunk. After a few minutes of thinking she heard footsteps behind her and a few sticks cracking. She turned around to see Kyle standing there "Hey.." he said nervously as he rubbed the back of his head "I kinda remember last night and I'm sorry." Kat glared at him "My name is Kyle..By the way.." he extended his hand but Kat rejected it.

Kyle pulled back his hand and put it in his pocket "I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but it would be nice if we could be friends." Kat glowered at him "How did you even get out here?" Kat thought students weren't allowed of school grounds during classes "I just told them I was hungry, they'll believe anything nowadays." Kat tried to fight off a smile "Yeah.." Kyle yawned "You want to see what I can do?" Kat growled "I already did."  He frowned "Sorry about that, but I can also do something else. Follow me." He went to grab her hand but she pulled it away "Let's go." she grumbled as she followed him. They walked a few yards until they came to a small stream "Watch." he raised his hand and made the water twirl around her "Nice." she said with a smile on her face, maybe Kyle wasn't so bad after all. He dropped the water back into the stream "And.." he laid out his hand, palm up, and made a water ball form on it "That's really cool." she grinned then watched as he threw it at a tree. He shrugged "I guess it's alright. But telekinesis is so much cooler." he did that half smile that makes girls melt, but not Kat. She raised a brow "Stop trying to be cute, it's not going to work with me." He smiled "You sure?" Kat crossed her arms "100% sure."

This is what Kyle looks like, I'm not sure if I will make an application for him yet.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 03:51:46 am »
Kora watched Kat leave the class, furrowing her brow as she walked out. "What was that..?" She muttered over to Chandler who shrugged in return. As the class let out Chandler walked beside Kora, talking about the class. "LOOK!" Kora breathed, pointing towards Katalina and the boy. (And yes)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 07:05:20 pm »
You know what?
I'm gonna quit on Step, and make a new character.
If it is alright. Heh.)

Name: Jett Blaze
Species: Vampire/Werewolf
Personality: Jett, might look likwe a show off one, but sertenly, he is a fine grown man.
He likes to learn other people abilities, as he enjoy's everyone around him.
Sometimes, he just wishe's to be a regular boy...
Skills: Stamina, can observe other people power's, by looking at them.
Weaknesses: If angered, he can excedently kill anyone, by just looking at the person, he just hates his power's.
Description as human: Pic
Description as creature (if one):
History: He was brought to the TSoS (The School of Supernatural), at the age of 18, well, what other's think.
He was bitten at the age of 18. He sometimes stay silent, to calm his nervouse, as said above, he can kill anyone by looking at them, if angered.
Crush/partner: Katalina Wolf (If it is alright. Hehe)
Other: N/A

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!