Author Topic: Pax Ante Omnia ~ Fantasy - Literate - Open & Accepting!  (Read 14162 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: Pax Ante Omnia ~ Fantasy - Literate - Open & Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2014, 06:55:40 am »

Nerissa

Nerissa stood up,still holding Fionna in her arms."Hello?Anyone here?Anybody?the crying of a woman could be heard nearby.The witch looked in the direction the sound came from.A human figure cold be seen in the distance,trying to make its way throught the thick bushes."I say we greet our friend!"Nerissa smirked,and,in the blink of an eye,she teleported right in front of the human,leaving nothing but specks of red dust in the spot she once stood.The human was surprised by her sudden appearance and fell on her back.This made Nerissa giggle."You called?"she asked,gently petting Fionna's head.The traveller was a young woman,dressed modestly.She didn't say anything but looked at her like she has never seen another human being.Judging by the almost dry tears on her cheeks,she has been crying a lot.The witch decided to break the silence.
     "Oh,where are my manners?"she said,laying her cat on the ground and helped the woman get up.Her new "friend" finally gained the courage to speak."Please,help me!Me and my companions set a camp and I went to find some mushrooms to eat,but I got lost.I'll never find my way back."Nerissa thought that it's been a long time since she's been the good girl,therefore she decided to help the woman."A camp,you say?Well,it will be kinda hard,now that it's getting dark.Were there any specific flowers or trees near your campsite?she asked."Well...there were tall blue flowers everywhere.The witch smiled,now knowing the right way."Those flowers glow at night.They also grow in one area only in the entire forest.Follow me,and make sure you don't get lost.she said,walking ahead,shortly followed by Fionna and the traveller."Thank you!the woman said from behind.

"Derpa-Derp."