Author Topic: Pink and White Lions?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pink and White Lions?
« on: January 15, 2014, 06:24:26 pm »
Anyone have trouble making a good looking lion? I find some people's lions look pinkish or have white underfur. If anyone
needs help, just ask me and I will give them good color numbers! (You know, the numbers beside the bars where you change
the colors) Please don't get mad if you think I am saying people are awful at making lions. I am just saying, some people
would like help but they don't ask much. :3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Pink and White Lions?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 07:24:36 pm »
Sometimes it all depends on the persons computer screen. About 95% of the time a image will show the same for everyone. To where the difference if a person with a old computer vs someone with a newer computer might have different views to colors.
So it may be a color screen prob that makes it seem as though they are pink or white. But if not then "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" If they want to run around as a white or pink lion then by all means let em.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 08:27:49 pm »
What Feareh said love,
I also know that lions can range from a peachy color to a yellowish tone. I've more than a few lions with a little pink in the fur tone also. The creator obviously meant for that to be (if it's not your screen), if it wasn't meant to be then they'd still be in character create, trying to get that color that they had imagined x3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 06:19:39 am »
I have an issure with my eyes that makes things look duller, so most of my chars are on the grey side.

Signature by HellVix

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 08:56:47 am »
Aye, Feareh is right there. I made a character once on my computer which looked reddish-- switched to my laptop and it ended up being brown. xD May be the screens resolution..

? Signature by Pokrovka ?