Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 11:15:25 pm »

"Go ahead, tell me I'm not good enough."
"Tell me I can't do it."
"Because I will show you over and over again that I can!
"

Aston-James Kennedy
Scott Tolman

Aston shuffled up the spiral staircase and walked across the top corridor, quickly he entered his room with a sigh. First of all the 22-year old went towards his bed. Lifting the large quilt by its corners he wafted it a little making it fall neatly ontop of the bead-and with it being in the middle of the room he didn't need to tuck it in just putting the pillows back in place. Once doing so he grabbed his phone from the cabinet that was placed at the side of his bed. Pulling around the wire to his charger he plugged it into the charger port of his phone and dropped the Iphone on the bed. Lifting up he ran his hand through his short, blonde hair as he walked into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. It only took Aj 10 minutes to take one, and 2 minutes brushing his teeth. Wrapping the towl around his waste he walked into the room, seeing Jack lying on his bed he smiled then walked towards his underwear draw-pulling out some pants and socks he pulled them on-allowing the towel to drop. Walking towards his large wardrome he opened the doors and looked in. "Hmmm..." he mumbled to himself looking at his many clothes "Just throw anything on, yournly going on a jog!" Scott shouted with a laugh, causing Aston to squint his eyes a little. "Damn what have old you about having outbursts like that!" Aston moaned as he picked out a navy hoodie, grey joggers, white tank top and a pair of black and white trainers. Scott laughed  "Sorry.." he mumbledputting on his outfit he grabbed his headphones and his phone, his hair was already dry at this point. Looking at Jack he jestured to go downstairs and so he did.

Walking downstairs a smile crept across the males face as he drew nearer to the door, grabbing his keys he opened the door and walker out-Jack following quickly behind. Shutting the door behind the two he pushed the key into the hole and twisted it-hearing a click he knew it was locked. Turning around he looked at the Collie once again "Ready boy?" "Ooh !" Scott replied. Chuckling Aston quickly set off. Heading down the street with one headphone in and one out as he listened to Avicii-almost running to the beat. Jack kept up with him with ease and Scott seemed to be singing along with the few words that were in the song. Although, this didn't seem to bother Aston and he continued his jog with his voice and his canine companyon. [/font]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 01:57:21 am »
(Bump? I'm late, but will make sure to post after school tomorrow.)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 02:04:36 am »
Bump ^^')

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 04:56:20 am »

The sun managed to slip through her bedroom window, sending a pink viel across.the floor as it slipped past her pink curtains. Karoline sat up, tossing her hair aside as she eyed the small dust specks floating through the rays. "What time is it.." she muttered, rubbing her eyes. A sudden shift in the mattress caused her to freeze as a strange figure revealed himself laying beside her, "It's 9:00" the man replied, sending her a smile. Karoline stared at him, a little dumbfounded. "Oh gosh,..did we-"

"Yeah. It was amazing.." he smiled cheekily. Karoline raised a brow, before laughing quickly, "Listen Dave,"

"Dylan." he corrected. "Whatever. Here's the deal, I'm gonna take a shower,..when I get out, please be gone." and with that, she stood, shuffling her feet to the bathroom.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 11:53:30 am »

"Go ahead, tell me I'm not good enough."
"Tell me I can't do it."
"Because I will show you over and over again that I can!
"

Aston-James Kennedy
Scott Tolman

Astons feet tapped against the concrete as he continued his jog down the street, Scott seeming to sing in his head and Aj tried to ignore it. Looking forward he watched as Jack skidded to a halt at the side of the road, soon arriving beside him. "Good boy!" he smiled as the dog stopped for passing traffic. Once it was clear thet continued on their way, "Can we turn back now? I'm soooo tired..." Scott moaned as usual "First off its not you doing the work, secondly you encouraged me to do this, thirdly I'm doing it for you and last of all I enjoy doing this!" he muttered with a shake of his head "True..." the voice laughed causing Aston to let out a chuckle.

Soon they arrived at the beach and this was where Aston began doing some of his fight actions as pracatice. "Go on Jack..." he smiled to the young Collie who was eagre to go into the water-turning he watched his dog splash around for a moment causing him to smile. As he continued jogging he jumped up in the air now and then, punching and kicking up into the air and using blocking techniques. "Kick..Kick..Punch...Block..Punch.." were the commands Scott began to order qith a chuckle, raising a brow Aston done them with a chuckle. Jumping into the air a few more times with his elbows down he continued jabbing at the air as he ran along the beach.

Aston had been jogging along the beach for atleast twenty minutes now and he had been jogging for atleast an hour, but he was use to it so this didn't tire the young male. Whistling to Jack he jogged onto the path, a flash of white brushing past his legs as they arrived back onto the concrete, after jumping over many obstacles, practicing his fighting moves, keeping up his stamina and trying to keep fit Aston, Jack and Scott were now on their way home.  [/font]

This is what Jack looks like:

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2014, 02:31:14 am »

Madeline Andra Brown
Crucifix Drake

(So sorry, I'm so late. I've been so busy this week but I'll make it up. c:)

A piercing ring awoke Madeline from her restless slumber, her gasp enough to startle Crucifix. "Hmm? What?! What happened?" exclaimed a sleepy Cruci, obviously annoyed from being awoken. Slamming her palm on the clock, it skittered from her grasp and flew off the dresser beside her. "God," she sighed, revealing her cyan T-shirt and pajama shorts as she removed the bed covers and slid off the bed, picking up her alarm clock with a huff of irritation before settling the dramatic ringing. "Nothing, Cruci," she yawned, rubbing her eyes.

Picking up her iPod and the connected earbuds, she lay it on another dresser in front of her bed that contained her clothes. Undressing herself, she put on a biege cardigan with short sleeves and jeans. Slipping her earbuds in her ears, she walked quickly from her bedroom to her living room, jolting out the door with a yawn. "God, it's hot," groaned Crucifix, not used to the morning light. "C'mon, Cruci, get used to it already. You complain every other day," sighed Maddy, fiddling with her purple electronic to change the song. Turning to King by Lauren Aquilina, she turned the volume up and slid it into her shirt's pocket before hopping on her bike. "Not this song," complained Drake, sighing loudly. Maddy chuckled lightly before peddling out the driveway and onto the side of the road, heading for the beach.