Author Topic:  (Read 13109 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 03:50:59 am »
Naomi stayed silent, catching the granola bar. Her and Ace exchanged glances before moving on quickly. Chester padded along beside Naomi, his full attention on her. Pausing, he perked his ears and let a low growl out. "Chester, boy, what's wrong?" her eyes traveled up, catching sight of the girl from before. "Crap." she muttered pulling her bag onto her shoulder and jogging over to the girl, "Hey, you okay?" Chester and Ace stayed back a few yards, watching nervously.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 04:01:36 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah looked a the girl, her name is Naomi, I think. "Yeah. I'm fine." she cradled her injured arm, it looked pretty bad, her flesh was red and tor and blood fell to the ground. She eyes trailed over to ace and Chester before looking at Naomi "It was just a dog." she didn't look at the dog's body, guilt filled her body, she was defending herself but it still felt wrong. She held her wounded arm, she could still move her fingers, which as good, but her arm was in terrible pain. She looked back at Ace, he looked nervous, she raised a brow but shrugged it off.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 04:10:54 am »
"Ignore him, he's protective..I hope that dog hasn't eaten any rotten, infected flesh..you could become infected. she said, examining the wound. Chester finally padded over to Naomi, sitting behind her as he watched carefully.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 04:47:59 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah shook her head "He was hungry, that's why he attacked." she let her look at her arm "I should get going,the infected are going to start coming over because of the gun shot." She turned to walk away and stumbled over a crack in the road, almost falling on her face but she caught herself. She slowly walked down the long road, trying to find a medical center.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 05:07:00 am »
Standing up, Naomi nodded a goodbye to the girl before shifting her bag on her shoulder. "Let's move." Ace nodded, picking up his bat and leading the way down the long street.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 08:00:20 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah saw a medical tent down the block and broke into a run, her long legs easily carrying her. The tent was white with a large red cross on the side, it was tattered and covered in blood and other unspeakable things. The smell coming from inside almost made her vomit, but she held it down then pulled the flap back and entered. There were bodies strewn everywhere, some were medical personnel and some were patients "Oh god..." she gasped. She held her hand up to her mouth and quickly but carefully began to rifle through medical bags and drawers. As she was digging through a drawer a Gimp latched it's slimy rotten hand onto her boot. She let out an ear piercing scream and quickly kicked it in the head before shooting it point blank. She sat there ins hock "Gotta hurry.." she whispered as she threw things around until she found what she was looking for, an unused medical bag. She threw it over her shoulder and ran out of the tent and into an old pet store.

The pet store smelled like rotting flesh and old food, she noticed that there were animal remains in the cages. She placed a hand over her mouth and tried to hold back her tears, she went into the room where they stored the pet food and bandaged her arm. As she put everything back into the bright red bag she heard something shuffling around in the large room. She slowly got to her feet, her pistol in hand, and looked around. She heard what sounded like nails clicking on the tiled floor "A dog?" she asked as she kept looking. She spun around when she heard a small bark, only to see a small black and brown puppy. She put her gun away and knelt down "Oh my gosh, how did you survive? Where is your mother?" This puppy looked young, she must have been born into this hell. The pup waddled right up to her and sniffed her hand, she looked to be a German Shepherd, she couldn't tell if she was mixed with anything else. She carefully scooped her up and cradled her "You want to come with me?" she asked as she nibbled on her thumb "I'll take that as a yes." she giggled as she stood up and exited the pet store. When she got out she was greeted by a horde of Gimps, all looking for something to eat. She pulled out her pistol and ran down the sidewalk, shooting a path for her to get through. She saw a small bank and quickly darted inside, slamming the doors closed and throwing down the steel shutters. She held the pup close to her chest, her eyes locked on the rapidly growing horde just outside the doors.

(Every girl needs a puppy ;3)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 04:22:27 pm »
"All I'm saying is that if you cut off one's arms and legs, it'd be a potato." Ace let a small laugh out, running a hand down his face. "Just shut up," he breathed out, holding a hand out to stop Naomi from walking. Turning her attention forward, they saw it. A large mass of gimps, their moans and growls echoing between the buildings. "Oh god..run!" she yelled as some turned their attention to them.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 04:55:29 am »

Name: Ash
Description: Above
History: Find out in rp
Personality: Ash is a kind person. She is sweet, but she does bite. She'll stand up for herself at anytime and won't back down.
Crush/partner: None
Kids: Nope
Weapons (one primary, one secondary): A hunting knife and a gun.
Other: None

Name: Jayden
Description: Above
History: Find out in rp
Personality: Jayden is a bit quite. He's not shy but he keeps to himself. He's a bit mysterious.
Crush/partner: None.
Kids: nope.
Weapons (one primary, one secondary): 2 Knives.
Other: none.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 05:44:08 am »
((Accepted.c:))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 11:40:53 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah began to think that it would have been a god idea to stay with the two people she had met as she watched the gimps pile against the door. She backed up until she bumped into a small table "Oh crap." she breathed ass he quickly balanced the table before it could fall and make a loud noise. She looked out the window and saw two figures running away from the building, gimps following after them, she wanted to yell to them but she knew it would be a bad idea for all of them, so she stayed quiet. She hugged the whimpering puppy to her chest, trying to comfort her "It's okay." she soothed as she rubbed her hand along her small trembling body. Her arm ached as she moved things around so she could find a way out without getting noticed. Finally, after searching for what seemed like hours she found a back door that was barricaded with stools and benches.

She put the puppy in her backpack so she could get around easier, she left a small part unzipped so she could get air. After moving the furniture away from the door she slowly opened it, the rust and dust making her cough "Damn." she coughed as she exited the bank. "Gotta find Ace and Naomi." she said before running down an alley. She was able to sneak past the horde that had crowded around the main door and went in the direction where she saw Ace and Naomi ran to. Ahead of her she saw a medium sized group of infected but she was able to run past them since they were so slow. She ran faster, trying to catch up to them, she was soon right behind them "Follow me!" she ordered as she turned down an alley way. After a few minutes of running they arrived at her safe house "Hurry!" she yelled as she held the heavy steel door open, gimps right on their tail. After they entered she ran in and closed and locked the door. The infected slammed their rotting hands on the door but their effort was pointless. She took in a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. "Welcome to my home." she chuckled as she gently set down her back pack and let the puppy out. She sat on the only couch in the small shelter "This was a safe house that the military made as a checkpoint when they were rescuing survivors." She yawned "I managed to get a key off an infected soldier." She got up "Take a seat." she walked over to the door and peeked through the small hole before facing the two "You can stay as long as you like, but if you ever go out don't leave the door open." She sighed "Unfortunately, when I got here most of the rations were already gone, there was only about a week's left..I have been here for almost a month." She walked over to the small round table and put her weapons down "There is only one bed, it was the only one I managed to find that wasn't covered in blood and remains." She looked at them after she set down her guns "You both can use it if you want, I don't mind the couch." she smiled before giving them granola bars then got out her water bottle and gave some to the dogs.

(Do you mind if Sarah develops a crush for Ace?)

Visit my Deviantart!