Author Topic:  (Read 13271 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 05:14:00 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah gave a wave and sat on the couch and looked at the puppy who had waddled to the door "Do you miss Chester?" she asked before getting up and going to pick her up. The puppy whined quietly as they moved to the couch "I miss Chester too." she giggled as the unnamed pup licked her face "Hmm..Let's call you..Ami." Sarah let the name roll over her tongue "Yeah, Ami sounds right." Sarah jumped when she heard a bang on the door, she didn't bother going to check who it was since she had an idea of who it was. Soon voiced sounded from the other side "Open up Sarah!" She groaned "There's nothing inhere! I told you already!" "We just want to make sure you aren't lying, that's all." She huffed "I haven't lied to for the past fifteen years, why would I lie to you now?" She got up and opened the small slot and peeked out. The group had managed to get an armored Humvee with a mounted machine gun up and running, "We saw two people go in here, where are they now?" Sarah sighed "They left, don't go after them, they don't have anything." She looked at the face of her old friend Charlie "I wish you would just come with us Sarah." She and Charlie had been lifelong friends but they went their separate ways when he decided to join the bandit group "You know I won't." Charlie got closer, his green eyes looking into her's "I can't protect you forever, they'll kill you one day..or worse.." He looked down at the pavement before looking back at her "I can take care of myself..When your best friend leaves you in this hell hole you tend to learn how to survive on your own." She slammed the slot shut and picked up Ami and sitting on the couch again. She could hear Charlie's voice as well as the yells of his comrades about beating the door down. She sighed and laid her head on the back of the couch and closed her eyes.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 05:52:57 pm »

Naomi remained quiet despite her brother's constant glances. She kept her eyes locked onto Chester, who continued to hop around after leaves that fell about. "The silent treatment?" Ace asked. Naomi closed her eyes, sighing heavily, "Safety, food, I mean..what's your issue Ace? Want to protect me? Stop being an ass and protect me."  she growled, stomping past him. Chester sped up, jogging after her. Ace paused, watching as she strolled into the closest building. It was a salon, fallen apart and decaying, but safe.

Following after her, he closed the door behind him, locking it in place. "Naomi,..I'm sorry."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 06:30:44 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah didn't flinch when the door was ripped out, they had used the Humvee to tear it down "Sarah?!" Charlie called as he coughed, the wall dust swirling around them. She slowly opened her eyes and peered at him, his black hair was covered in white powder, "I'm here." she sighed as Ami cowered under her arm "Come on." he said as he gently grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. Sarah pulled her arm away roughly then pulled out her side arm and aimed it a him "Back the F**k off!" Charlie put his hands above his head "Calm down Sarah." "Don't tell me to calm down!" she growled before moving around him and towards the door. "Come on Sarah.." he pleaded but she ran out of the safe house with nothing but her dog and the clothes on her back. Soon the mounted machine gun came to life and began to shot at her "Hey! Stop!" Charlie roared but the bullets kept flying. Sarah ducked behind a wall then made her way down an alley to get away from the group.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 03:25:47 am »

Ash Lucas

Ash kept running. She ran through the streets of the city turning back a few times to shoot at the gimps. She looked around for any safe building to take shelter in. She ran past a wrecked coffee shop. It didn't look safe enough. She stopped outside a beat up salon. Pausing she turned around and shot at the group once more hitting 2 of them in the head. They fell to the ground. She backed up against the door and pulled her foot up kicking it open. She shot at the remaining 2 gimps and pulled the door closed making the bell above the door ring. Turning around she put her back up against the door. Gasping for breath she then looked around. She saw two figures in the salon. A girl with dark brown hair and a boy who had black hair. She blinked. "Oh...Hey." She said awkwardly.

Jayden Holmes

Jayden walked around the wrecked city looking for any sign of food. He stepped into a beat up grocery store and saw a small tower of caned food. He looked around the store making sure it was safe. Opening up the bag he carried with him he shoved 3 of the cans in the bag and headed back out into the streets.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:27:36 am by ~Cheshire~ »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah could still hear the group yelling out orders and commands when she hit another street. She didn't see any infected in the area which was odd. Sarah hid behind a trashcan when she saw someone walk out of the old grocery store. She finally realized she still had her weapons and pulled out her pistol while hugging Ami to her chest. Ami began to yip "Shhh." Sarah whispered as she wrapped her hand around her muzzle.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2014, 02:14:39 am »

Ace paced back andfourth as the sound of the horde grew closer from outside. He stood closer to the door than Naomi, just in case. The door slammed open as a girl ran in, shutting it behind her. Ace flicked his gun up, aiming it at her. She turned, announcing herself.

Naomi stood up quickly, her hand reaching back for her bow. She paused, as the girl spoke. "Who are you?" Ace demanded. "Lower the gun, Ace." Naomi scolded, causing Ace to lower it, but not put it up. "I'm Naomi. This is my brother, Ace."

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2014, 02:55:18 am »
Ash Lucas

Ash looked over as the guy raised his gun. She was still holding her gun at her side. Slowly she raised her gun a little. "I think you should put that away." She said to him. She looked over at the girl as she began to speak. Slowly she lowered her gun again as Ace did. "My name is Ash." She said. Looking between the two she walked forward a bit and away from the door. 

Jayden Holmes

Jayden walked along the streets of the city. He looked over at a trashcan as he heard a dog yelp. Pausing he turned towards the trashcan and slowly walked over to it putting his hand on the knife in his belt. Peering behind the trashcan he saw a blonde haired girl crouched behind it holding a dog. "Who are you?" He asked her.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2014, 03:29:33 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah jumped and fell over when the man appeared near her "Uhh..I.." she stammered as she got to her feet. She put her pistol away and looked at him "My name is Sarah." before she could say anything else Ami jumped out of her arms and ran to his feet. Sarah wasn't fast enough to grab her "Ami, come here." she commanded but she continued to sniff his shoes. Sarah would have bent down to get her but she was afraid to so she just stood their.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2014, 03:44:04 am »

Ace glanced at Naom, a but uneasy. "The horde..its growing?" Naomi questioned, sending Ace a stern glare. "We've been running for weeks.."

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 04:22:23 am »
Ash Lucas

Ash looked over at Naomi spoke. "Yeah...it seems like it." She said. "I've been running for three weeks now," She paused. "With a friend, we got separated though." She put her gun in her belt and looked at the two.

Jayden Holmes

Jayden looked down as the dog ran over to him and began sniffing his shoes. "Hey little buddy." He said crouching down and looking at the dog. "You should probably join Sarah again." He pushed the dog gently towards the girl. He stood up again. "My name is Jayden." He said watching as the dog scampered back over to her.