Author Topic:  (Read 13235 times)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2014, 11:58:35 pm »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden took a sip of the water then shoved it in his bag. "Yeah, the roof maybe a good idea." he said. He smiled as she began to talk about the stars. following her up the stairs. He stood on the roof next to her and looked up at the sky. "it's been a long time since I've seen the stars too..." he trailed off as he looked over at her. She began laughing as the dog ran around them. He smiled.

(Mind if he crushes on Sarah? :D )

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2014, 02:00:40 am »

Naomi stepped forward, snatching the gun from Ace. "By me you are." she replied. Ace threw her an uncomfortable glance. "He's a huge puppy. Ignore him.
[/color]
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2014, 03:50:43 am »
Ash Lucas

Ash looked over at Naomi. "Okay, well I guess I can come with you guys." She said. She smiled as Naomi said that Ace was like a huge puppy. "Yeah, will do." She said glancing over at Ace.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2014, 10:20:29 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah swiftly grabbed Ami as she made her second lap around them "You need to calm down Missy." she giggled. Ami snorted then crawled back into the backpack and curled around one of Sarah's shirts and closed her eyes. Sarah smiled again then got up when she heard an engine "Huh?" she asked as she pushed herself to her feet then walked over to the ledge. She peered down and saw the familiar Humvee with people walking alongside it "Sarah?!" she heard Charlie call. Sarah's hands went up to shield her eyes when a spotlight was shined on her "Up there!" she could hear other men and women speaking to one another. Before she could react one of the men began to fire at her, many bullets missing her but one managed to graze her left arm. She winced in pain then backed away from the ledge and grabbed her backpack "We have to get out of here." she said when she heard them trying to get into the retail store. She held her hand over the wound as she jogged around the roof, looking for a ladder or stairs "Here!" she called to Jayden before climbing down a ladder. The ladder led down to a back alley behind the store "Come on." she jumped down then ran down the alley and across the street. She ran into the grocery store where she had first seen Jayden then closed the doors behind him "So much for a relaxing night." she sighed.

(Yeah sure ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2014, 01:38:03 am »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden smiled as Sarah talked to the dog. He looked over the edge as he heard voices coming from below. He quickly grabbed his knives. He dodged some of the bullets as they were shot at them. "C'mon we need to go!" He yelled over the noise of the guns. He followed her to the ladder on the side of the building. He ran with her towards the grocery store. He stopped once he was inside. Looking over at Sarah he saw the blood coming from her left arm. "wow, that doesn't look good." He said as he pointed out the wound. "Are you okay?" He asked her as he opened his bag. He took out a bandanna. "Can I see your arm?" he asked her before taking it in his hand. He wrapped the bandanna around her upper left am where the wound was. A small spot of blood started to bleed into the cloth. "I hope that will help, for now." He said looking around the store.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2014, 02:27:52 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah winced slightly when he wrapped her arm "Thanks." she said before walking to the counter in the store. She didn't look around the store because she was so exhausted. She yawned then climbed over the counter and sat on the floor behind it, she set down her backpack and unzipped it. Ami quickly scurried out and laid in Sarah's arms. She smiled then laid on her back and looked at the rotting ceiling "Do you ever wonder where you would be if the world was still normal?" she turned to look at him "I wonder all the time." she brushed her finger's through Ami's fur as she spoke "Sometimes I wonder if I would have been successful." she shrugged "Oh well.."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2014, 03:51:31 am »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden leaned on the counter as Sarah laid down behind it. "Sometimes..." he said trailing off. He glanced around the stores and yawned he was tired too, but he wasn't sure it was safe enough yet. "Hey, you wanna sleep?" He asked her. "I can stand guard." He said looking over the counter.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2014, 08:02:51 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah sat up "You need to sleep just as much as I do." she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him "Sleep." she commanded before laying down again. She looked at Jayden once more before rolling onto her side and covering Ami. Her eyes looked at the old counter, dust covered the empty shelves as well as insects. She sighed then closed her eyes and was soon carried away into her dreams. Sarah was running through a forest, she didn't know where she was but all that was going through her mind was to run as fast as she can. She could hear moans and screams coming from behind her as she ran. Sarah came to a stop when she saw a familiar face, it was Dean, her dead boyfriend. His green eyes were sparkling and his lips were pulled into a gentle smile and his arms were open and awaiting a hug. She ran into his arms and embraced him, but her bliss was soon replaced with agony. She felt the flesh from her neck being torn away and when she fell back Dean wasn't the same, he was infected and coming after her. He threw himself on top of her, his teeth sinking into her soft flesh, then she woke up. A small scream erupted from her throat and into the cold air, her cheeks were wet from tears. Sarah was still crying but she was able to stay quiet, she hugged her knees to her chest and buried her face between her arms and continued to cry.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2014, 09:08:24 pm »
I'd like to join :3

Name: Evelyn Blackwill
Description: (I hope you don't mind the picture being anime. It's the closest to how I imagine her that I could find)

She's tall (around 5'8"). Her eyes are a brownish-amber color, her hair a dirty blonde. She typically wears glasses and a white scarf. Not much else to say...
History: Find out in RP
Personality: Cynical, obstinate, anti-social, clever, proud, independent, logical, loyal (if you gain her trust), disciplined
Crush/partner: None. She was always the anti-social type.
Kids: None.
Weapons (one primary, one secondary): Her primary weapon is an ancient Japanese katana she 'borrowed' from a museum shortly after the virus started. Her secondary is a WWII German pistol she took from the same museum.
Other: Nothing, really...

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2014, 12:54:22 am »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden looked over at Sarah as she spoke. He glanced over at the door of the grocery store. "Fine." He said. He layed down and bunched his bag up and shoved it under his head using it as a pillow. Closing his eyes he fell asleep. He woke up in a forest. It was dark. Looking around he began to walk through the trees. He stopped when he spotted a figure in the distance. As he Walked closer the figure turned around and smiled at him. It was Ash. He woke to the sound of a quiet scream. Looking over at the counter turned over  on his side. "Sarah?" He asked. "Are you okay?" he waited for a reply.