Author Topic:  (Read 13240 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2014, 01:41:53 am »
((Accepted. I'll post soon. I'm trying to post on all the rps, but I have so much work.|x))
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2014, 04:50:02 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah just nodded, she didn't say word. She felt Ami wiggled herself into her arms then letting out a small whine. She sighed the raised her head and wiped the moisture from her cheeks then rubbed Ami's ears. Sarah got to her feet then jumped up onto the counter and sat, her eyes trailed over the infected outside on the street. Sarah yawned as she looked outside, was life still worth fighting for? Or was it just a waste of time?

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2014, 05:23:19 am »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden nodded and turned to lay on his back. "Ya know, I lost somebody a few weeks ago." He said. "I don't know if she's still alive or not." He sighed and looked over at her. "But, you always have to have hope." Looking back at the ceiling he continued. "Sometimes it's hard to have hope..." He sighed. "Whatever, I'll shut up now." He said closing his eyes once more.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2014, 05:34:28 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah looked at Jayden then gave him a tight hug "I'm sure she is out there." she said with a smile before letting go and standing up. She looked at Ami, who had crawled back into her backpack to sleep, then walked to the main doors that led outside. Sarah peered outside, she saw the Humvee drive by, it's spotlights shining into buildings "Why is he trying so hard to find me?" she questioned. She could easily recognize Charlie walking alongside it and getting a closer look into stores and buildings.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2014, 02:29:38 pm »

Evelyn Blackwill
Evelyn stepped cautiously over the shattered glass in the museum. She had no clue why she had come here, after all this time. It had been nearly a year since her last visit. The food would all be long-gone, picked away by scavengers like herself. There was no further use for weapons; she already had a main weapon and a spare. She normally would've dismissed it as mere nostalgia, but these polluted skies and 'biters' were hardly normal."Then what brought me here?" After quickly glancing around, Evelyn found a small chair that didn't look like it was falling apart and sat down to check her supplies, wondering again about her reasons for coming here.

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2014, 09:23:25 pm »

Jayden Holmes

Jayden stood up and glanced out the window of the store. He watched the Humvee as it got closer to the store. "Who is he anyway?" He asked looking over at her. "If you don't mind me asking."

(Sorry meant to post but the forums were acting up for me and not letting me post.)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2014, 09:44:55 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah rubbed her fingers though her wavy hair "An old headache." she groaned as she watched Charlie walk by. She walked away from the door and went behind the counter to grab her bag "I should go." she said while slinging her bag over her shoulders "If I stay I'll just bring trouble to you." she walked towards him "The people he runs with aren't the kindest, I don't want someone that has been nice to me to get hurt because of me." she looked at the floor then back up at Jayden before walking towards the glass double doors.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2014, 05:50:08 pm »
Small bump)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2014, 10:59:02 pm »

Jayden Holmes

He looked over at her as she spoke. "You don't have to go." He said pausing. He knew she wasn't going to listen. "Well I hope you will be okay by yourself." He said grabbing his bag as well. "Maybe we'll see each other again." He paused. "I have to look for my friend anyway...." He trailed off. "Good luck out there." He glanced towards the back door then back at her. Sighing he pushed the door opened and took off down the street.

(@?????????, Sorry for the really late reply. I've been swamped with school and other stuff lately.)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2014, 06:24:10 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah watched him leave then pushed open the front door but stopped when Ami jumped from her arms and followed Jayden "Ami!" she called before jogging after her. When she pushed open the back door Ami nor Jayden were anywhere in sight but she did catch the attention of a group of three Crazies "Oh crap.." she choked out as she pulled out her pistol and shot one of them down. She didn't get a chance to kill the other two before they screeched and ran after her. Sarah felt a scream rise from her throat but she didn't want to attract anymore attention and stayed quiet. Suddenly, a Gimp jumped from the shadows and grabbed her by her backpack. She couldn't keep the scream down any longer, she let out a shrill scream as she let the bag slip off of her shoulders along with flannel sweater. She ran down the deserted street with the two crazies hot on her heels.

I am so sorry for not posting guys x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!