Author Topic:  (Read 13107 times)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2014, 08:32:16 pm »
Jayden Holmes

Jayden was half way down the street when he heard a dog barking. Turning around he spotted Ami behind him. He kneeled down as the puppy stopped in front of him. "Hey girl, what are you doing here?" He asked the dog. He gently pet her head. "Shouldn't you be with Sarah?" he asked. The dog barked and ran in a circle. Jayden frowned. Then he heard a gunshot and a scream. He looked up then down again and gently but quickly grabbed the dog and put her in his bag letting her head pop out a bit. He ran in the direction of the scream. He grabbed his two knives out of this belt and approached the scene. He saw Sarah running away from a group of the infected. He twirled his knives in his hand and ran after them. As he got closer to the two crazies, he flung his knife at one of them, it hit it in the back of the head and it fell to the ground. He yanked the knife out of its head and ran after Sarah and the other crazy.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2014, 08:55:51 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah spun around, prepared to shoot down the crazy but it was already on top of her. She was able to hold it back with her forearm long enough to get the knife in her boot. Without hesitation she plunged the steel blade into it's skull multiple times. She threw it off of her and leaned over it, still stabbing it's skull. Anger and fear flooded her mind as the blade met with it's head. She didn't know how many times she had stabbed it, she had lost count. Finally, she backed away and leaned against the brick building just a few feet away. She held the weapon close to her as her eyes were still wide with terror. When Jayden came into view she looked up at him before wrapping him in a friendly hug. She didn't know why she did this, maybe ti was the sight of a friendly face. When her arms reached his back something behind Jayden licked her finger "Huh?" she asked as she let him go and spun him around. Inside his bag sat an eager Ami "Ami!" she said as she picked her up "Please don't run off again.." she said as she hugged the pup.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2014, 11:32:34 pm »

Jayden Holmes

Jayden ran up to Sarah as he saw her get up. "Are you o-" He was cut off as she pulled him into a hug. He smiled a bit. He then began to laugh as Sarah turned him around and pick Ami out from his bag. Turning around he looked at Sarah as she snuggled with the dog.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2014, 03:07:14 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah looked at Jayden, maybe they should stay together since it was safer that way. She smiled "Maybe it's best if we just stick together." she tucked Ami under her arm then jogged down the street to retrieve her sweater and bag. Her lightly tanned arms were covered in goosebumps and the hair on them stood up, she shivered then quickly put her sweater on, not that it helped. She put a tried Ami in her backpack then rubbed her arms "We should find a warm place for the night." she knew finding some place warm might be impossible, unless they found a safe house, but a place that covered them from the cold wind would be nice.

Visit my Deviantart!