Author Topic: Dawn Of The Plagued Age - [[Open and Accepting]]  (Read 9923 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn Of The Plagued Age - [[Open and Accepting]]
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 10:48:28 pm »
(Bump)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 09:33:38 am »

Arabella's copper gaze watched as Cyrill studied the girl, lifting her seamlessly. "I'm not completely sure I even know what happened. This girl was hovered over by a man, he claimed to be in the service of a guild, but I was sure I recognized his voice.", they slipped from the alley. "I'm not sure where we could take the girl.", she whispered, slipping her hood up and over her hair. "Any suggestions?"

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2014, 10:19:15 am »

Cyrill Valen?io

The man nodded quietly murmuring, "I should have figured one of them would target her. Anyone would if they knew how rich her father was." Cyrill dropped his gaze to the unconscious Atalia in thought before glancing back up, " I really don't want to return her back to her home  since she might be targeted again. Though I have trouble staying residence somewhere as it is." He began walking, carrying her onward before sighing, "I do know one place. Though she will probably throw a fit if I take her to such a place. Near the outskirts of town, there is a small cabin I used to use as refuge. It might not be to her liking, but she had little choice," He smirked a bit at that before inquiring, "Are you going to be joining me Miss Arabella? I would greatly appreciate the company."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!