Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 03:47:16 am »
Whoo, welcome guys!~ Any of you can just start, I'm sorta busy working on a dumb project.

By the way, if anybody wants to know, Kaos' application finally has something, though it's not quite finished yet.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 04:41:31 am »
Sounds great! I'll post tomorrow.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 05:28:39 pm »
Bump.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 09:50:38 pm »
[[I do crappy first posts, once someone goes ahead I'll jump straight in :p]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 10:07:41 pm »

The sidewalks bustled with busy people as they rushed to their required destinations. Ellianah usually busied.herself watching them as they passed her shop window, but today she sat with her feet propped up on the mahogany desk before her, a book in her hands as she kept her face hidden in the book. "What happened to going out and socializing?" The familiar voice forced Ellianah's book down as she peered over it's edge. "Oh, Cara. I found this book..", she began. The girl raised a hand, hushing her, "Of course you did. I'm heading off, see you later." Ellianah waved her friend goodbye before returning to her book.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 11:36:39 pm »

Louise Appleby

The sound of a sudden yekp caused the brunette to shoot up from her covers, glancing around the room her three canines weren't there-panic quickly built up inside the young woman as she pulled off the covers allowing them to fall onto the floor in quite a mess. Worried she ran downstairs, the yelp seemed to have startled her, running into the living room she spotted Tye and Reina playing together-Reina on the ground whilst Tye stood up. Raising a brow she looked at the two who had a look of innocence on their faces "Reina you gotta be more careful!" she scolded the younger canine who had slightly hurt the smaller dog-but she couldn't help but chuckle as Reina placed a paw around Tyes neck "Alright you two, just be careful!" she ordered and wondered into the kitchen-only to see Hunter glaring out of the back porch window.

Smiling she walked towards the tri-coloured canine and petted him gently on the side "There you are boy..." she smiled recievinlick from the protective canine. Leaving him be she stood up and headed towards the three large empty dishes, picking them up and putting them on the counter-pulling a large back and a tin out of the cupboard quickly filling the bowls. "Breakfasts ready!" she called as she placed them on the floor. Hearing the heavy thudding of paws she looked through the arch-door way to see Reina come skidding in and clumsily stumbling onto her side giggling she shook her head Tye following close behind. Now they were eating it was time for her.

Walking towards the large silver fridge, her feet shuffling across the floor she looked-many options lay infront of her. It didn't take long for Louise to decide she would have a fruit salad that she had prepared the night before-smiling she pulled out the bowl and placed it onto the counter. Shuffling again towards the sink she turned the hot water tap to the left turning it on-leaning over she washed her hands then wiping them down on a tea-towel. Quickly, Louise ate her breakfast and headed on upstairs to begin getting ready for her morning walk with the dogs, she had the day off today which was a bonus for the young woman.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 02:09:36 pm »

Kaos

Kaos yawned as he leaned against the counter, green eyes searching through the nearly empty cafe, save for one or two early customers who had come here to quickl refresh themselves with a cup of coffee or two. The young male smirked, rubbing his eye for a moment and then abruptly moved to the side, just in time to avoid a dishtowel being aimed at his head. He chuckled as he bent down to pick up the rag, all the while hearing a lady screaming from the back room. "Kaos, either get your bum into this room and help me cook, or get out of this place and take a walk! Honestly, you spend too much time inside."

Kaos simply rolled his eyes as he hung the towel, ignoring the comment about him not going out a lot - which Darcy complained almost everyday. The cafe was lonely - only he and darcy were working here, and Darcy was his boss. He hummed, walking over to a customer and giving a smooth smile as he began to clean up the table, waving a goodbye to the man. With that, he began walking to the back room, raising a brow at the shorter, brown-haired woman. "I'm helping, you twit. Without me you'd be running around like a crazed dog infested with fleas." He smirked, quickly shifting his body out of the way before Darcy could land a punch on his arm. He gracefully turned, placing the dishes into the sink and rolling up his sleeves before turning on the water and beginning to clean the plates and cups.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:13:17 pm by Crystwolf »