Author Topic: <.Apocryphal Mythology.> Open&Accepting  (Read 10709 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: <.Apocryphal Mythology.> Open&Accepting
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 06:46:26 pm »

Kaos

"There's no such thing as 'No misfortunes in a life'."

God/Goddess of
God of Chaos and Thievery

Family
Sutek
Mother | Deceased

Gawon
Father | Missing

Vral
Older Brother | Lives with Kaos

History
Kaos was born in a fairly poor family, along with his older brother, Vral, who he got along very well with. Both their parents were slaves, and the family barely had enough to eat each day. As a result, whenever their parents would be working and Vral was doing something else, Kaos would sneak out and visit the market\shops, using his own sly tactics to steal food at a young age. Then he would return home and lie that he had worked hard for somebody and earned the food. This continued on, and from then onwards he started to steal more than just food - money, precious antiques, weapons, books, etc. However, he couldn't always evade his family's questions, and they found out that he had been stealing. Obviously he was told to stop, but Kaos was born stubborn, and he continued, reasoning with himself that it was for his family's sake. And there, was born the god of thievery.

Along his hard life, he managed to find a good pastime - a book he had stolen caught his eye, for it was about black magic. Being too young and not having heard of it, he began to follow and practice the dark art out of curiosity, all done in secret. His young mind was consumed by it and thus, Kaos wielded this strange weapon well. He started using Black magic to help him steal, and sometimes even managed to nearly kill his victim in his experiments. Despite that, he never stopped. He was quickly known as the 'Zanci Isela', a dark shadow that roamed the streets and stole mercilessly, all the while said to be possessed by an evil spirit.

Despite his efforts to save his family, his mother eventually fell ill. Kaos, of course, tried to save her, but she refused to accept the stolen medicine, and eventually died overnight. After her funeral, Kaos had thrown a horrible 'tantrum' - or rather, his magic had, destroying his room and nearly even his brother when he tried to calm the younger down. [Kaos managed to calm down after seeing his brother bloodied and injured in the corner of the room. He profusely apologized and took care of him while he healed.]

Afterwards, their father went to work and never returned.

As they grew, Kaos and Vral only had each other, and the younger managed to goad his brother into following him for his little 'trips' of stealing around town. Vral didn't want to at first because he thought it was a dishonest and horrible crime, but he continued to follow to get his brother out of trouble and defend him if need be. Soon, the two became partners in crime - Kaos robbing and finding a way out before getting caught, Vral protecting and attacking the victim if he had to.

But even as they worked together, they didn't agree over almost anything and they strayed apart. They argued more than they talked, and those arguements would always turn into violent, all out-fights.

Personality
Usually sassy, Sarcastic, sly, manipulative, stubborn, rude and cruel. He is intelligent and creative, and is quite good with words, twisting and shifting them to trick others. Overall, he is usually calm and prefers to talk things out, but when he is angered he can also be violent, abruptly lashing out with his magic or even his fists. [This, however, is slightly different with Vral. He's always violent when he fights with his older brother.] Can be annoying at times.

Despite this, Kaos is really just a curious, attention-seeking cat, and can be protective as well as loving, believe it or not. The only people who's ever seen this side of him is his older brother and his parents.

Habits
-Of course, he enjoys stealing and causing chaos.
-Loves sitting outside and carving runes/practicing his black magic.
-For some reason, he'll abruptly start to clean and sharpen his daggers randomly.
-Spends most of his day on the roof of his house or even other people's roofs.
-He loves the rain and snow, and can be seen roaming about in bad weather.

Weapon of Choice
Black magic, but sometimes it's throwing daggers.

Description
Kaos looks fairly young, A little tall for his age. His figure is not deathly thin but more of a lean one, and his complexion is pretty pale. Built more for speed and agility than strength. Unlike the picture, his eyes are a dark green, and his hair is fully black. It's shoulder length, and usually messy at the top, but as it reaches his shoulders it straightens and curls slightly against his long neck.

Kaos usually wears a black and grey long coat, accompanied by a black cloak with a large hood upon his shoulders. His coat is opened to reveal a simple black, loose shirt and dark grey trousers decorated with a little silver, followed by a belt with several weapon-holders and dark silver boots, with the imprints of a snake in the leather. On his belt hangs a simple piece of dark red cloth, and if you look closely there's a lion symbol in the middle. Lastly, there's a half-tucked in necklace holding four gems - a ruby, an emerald, a sapphire and an albite gem.

His expressions are usually impassive, or they hold a devious, evil smirk. He has a crooked scar running from his cheek to the base of his neck.

Others
-He mostly fights with daggers or staffs, but otherwise his black magic is more focused on illusions. It also includes telekinesis and conjuring inanimate objects, but he can't do teleportation, telepathy, flight, etc.

-Like the one on his belt, his older brother holds a green cloth, but now with the symbol of a snake rather than a lion.

-Though he likes rain and cloudy skies, he's afraid of lightning and thunderstorms.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:00:55 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 07:02:31 pm »
Accepted! One more&we may begin.)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 08:01:40 pm »
Finished)

Alanara
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

She appears to be 23, but her actual age is 124

God/Goddess of
War and Beauty

Family
Bolder-Partner/Living

Florina- Mother/Deceased

Amulius-Father/Living

Kreios-Son/Not yet Born

History
Alanara was born to Florina and Amulius in the Josiem Realm. Her mother shortly passed away after giving birth to her, her father never blamed Alanara, but does blame herself. Amulius did his best to raise his daughter all the while trying to keep them both fed and living comfortably. Due to her father always out doing odd jobs she was often left home alone and sometimes got herself into a little trouble when she left the house to go explore. But as she got older she mature and began helping her father and helping the others around her. When she turned 14 she began to train in sword fighting and hand to hand combat. She continued this training until she became one of the best. Alanara is currently not participating in any battles or missions due to her pregnancy, she is expecting to give birth any day now.

Personality
?Intelligent
?Fierce
?Protective
?Loving
?Loyal
?Compulsive
?Predictable

Habits
?Nail biting
?Being too nice, sometimes being too harsh
?Cleaning her armor and sharpening her sword, this is due to not being able to use them.

Weapon of choice
She is normally seen battling with her sword, which is crafted out of unbreakable steel.

Description
Alanara has pale blonde hair that matches perfectly to her fair skin. Both of her eyes are a different color; her right eye is a pale green while her left is is a enchanting blue. She has a slender figure but she does have decent muscle tone. When she is not wearing her armor she is seen wearing comfortable dresses.
Armor

Other
Nothing at the moment

(Sorry for the bad history X.X I had trouble with this one.)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:19:19 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 09:44:06 pm »
(Accepted. We my begin.)

The sound of the merry palace carried on for miles outside of it's limits. The one sound louder than this? The clattering hooves of the small group of steeds that galloped through the cobbled streets. The riders cantered through the palace, slowing to a trot as the gates to the golden castle opened for them. The decorated courtyard cheered with merry, welcoming gods and goddesses, eager to greet their loved ones that returned. The journey was long, and practically pointless. Though they found nothing, they searched long and hard, returning home after weeks away felt like bliss. Two horses in particular walked close by one another in the front of the group. A god dressed in black and gold armor, next to a god in green and gold. "Ahh, brother. Looked at them, cheering for our return. Brings a smile to my face to know we are wanted.", Bolder beamed his brutish grin, waving his large hands about at the citizens they passed. "Yes, well a leaf could bring a smile to your face.", Malice muttered in return, his eyes boredly scanning the crowds. Bolder rolled his eyes at Malice's comment, pushing him playfully, "Ah. Don't be so prude Brother! We are alive, all is well." Malice frowned towards his brother, shifting his arm uncomfortably. "Let us get this over with.", Malice gritted his teeth as the group pulled their steeds to a halt, sliding effortlessly off of them to climb the golden stairs into the throne room, where the crowds continued to grow. Krotin sat within his throne, his lips parted in a grin as the group came to a stop before his throne. "My sons, my warriors. You have returned. Though it was a failed mission, we fight nonetheless. Let us rejoice! Rest, eat, for tonight we will celebrate in merriment. Meet here at sunfall for a welcoming celebration, my citizens.", Krotin stood from his seat, holding out his arms broadly. Bolder smiled his father's way, before turning on his heels to eye the cheering crowd. His brown optics searched for the familiar face of his wife. "Brother, do you spot Alanara?" Malice raised a careless brow, "And I would search for your wife why? Has she grown tired of you finally?" Bolder ignored his brother's remarks as he continued searching for his wife.

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 11:06:17 pm »

Kaos sighed, humming a small melody to himself as he sat on the hard, rocky roof of his own house, an elbow propped up on his raised knees as a long-fingered hand gently massaged a large bruise on his cheek, one overcrossing the faint scar running down his neck. Yesterday wasn't quite a perfect night.., He smirked to himself, green eyes flickering up to a noisy commotion somewhere far off, quite a distance away, but it would take a fool to not hear all that noise. He stared at the faraway crowd for a moment, before realizing what happened. The search party had returned from whatever their quest was - He may be living in a lowly part, but that 'lowly part' seemed to love spreading rumors about. He raised a brow and continued staring for a while longer before a loud noise beside him caught his attention. However, he continued staring at the crowd without actually focusing, because he knew who had just opened the hatch leading to the roof, and wasn't quite in the mood to talk to him. There was an idea to just blast him off the roof, though...

Kaos let his fingers trail down his scar as he listened to his brother shutting the hatch before he heard and nearly felt the large steps coming over to him, before the owner of those steps finally sat down next to him. The blonde older let out a sigh, staring at the same place the younger was staring, and only spoke after a moment. "The search party returned, I see." Vral muttered, ignoring his brother's eyeroll at his attempt to start a conversation. In the end, after a long silence, Vral fully turned to Kaos. "Come on, yesterday night was normal. At least none of us was thrown out the window." The older muttered, gently grabbing the younger's chin and turning his head so that he could see the bruise more clearly.

Kaos snorted with amusement, but allowed Vral to stroke a calloused thumb over the bruise for a moment longer before jerking his head out of his brother's grip, green eyes still not looking at the older. Finally, he spoke, voice silky and smooth and dripping with venom. "You have your own bruise on your side. I saw where and how hard I hit, Vral." He sighed before finally relenting and turning to the older sibling, a finger pushing directly on a spot near his ribs, earning a sharp jolt of pain from Vral.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 11:40:24 pm »

Alanara
The young woman walked through the halls as quick as her bloated belly would let her, she had awaken late that morning and had to rush through the palace. Her husband, Bolder, was expected to come back to Josiem today as well as many other men and women who had risked their lives to investigate another realm. Alanara however was not worried, she knew Bolder could hold his own and would be with the large group that had returned home. The palace was nearly empty since many of the residents went outside to greet their loved ones. Alanara turned a corner and continued down the hall that led to the throne room, where Krotin was addressing everyone. Unfortunately, she arrived at the end of his speech, but all was well here. Many other women greeted her and asked how she was feeling, she hastily gave them answers as her eyes searched for Bolder. She soon saw the familiar Green and Gold armor of Malice, Bolder's brother, then she saw the man she had been looking for not too far away from Malice.

Alanara gently nudged her way through the rapidly growing crowd "Excuse me..Excuse me.." she said politely, her soft voice was barely audible over the laughter in the room. But people seemed to get the message and made a path for her that led right to Bolder. She stood behind him and attempted to make her long wavy hair look presentable, but failed. She sighed then gently tapped his Shoulder "I am so glad you are back, my dear." she said with a bright toothed smile before embracing him. It was an awkward hug since her belly kept them apart, but she didn't mind at all. Alanara looked down, her white dress with silver intricate embroideries went along her chest and at the bottom of the dress. She placed a hand on her stomach "We both missed you very much." she grinned as a she felt a alight nudge "He is very excited." Their son, Kreios, was expected any day now. Her eyes trailed over to Malice "I'm glad to see you here as well." She and Malice weren't close, but he was family, and he should be treated as such. Alanara took a small step back "How was your trip?" Alanara winced as a sharp pain ripped through her abdomen, her hand quickly went to her stomach. She could feel her unborn child moving around, then the pain subsided. She brushed it off and looked around the room once more.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 12:19:52 am »

Fortuna stood stiffly in the beautifully trimmed courtyard, she clapped with joy and shouted with pride at the return of the search party, including her brothers. Their steeds trotting very formally and neat, the riders atop either eying the crowd or giving joyous waves. A beaming smile was cast across her pale face, her pastel eyes shining brightly. The brave jouney the group took was to investigate recent hacks from Fernund, the efforts were pointless as they found nothing of any use. Fortuna quickly stepped off from the gathered crowd to make her way to the throne room, Krotin would be addressing the party there. Her feet brought her as quickly as she could, arriving at the perfect time, the beginning of the pride-filled speech. Once the words were over, she made her way to the center to greet her brothers, give them a friendly welcome home. Her long silver dress with flower patterns trailed oddly behind her, requiring her to lift it to prevent the dress from getting stomped on. Fortuna nudged her way through the crowd giving frequent 'sorry' to anyone she bumped into, while politely greeting all she encountered. Her nudged and words soon brought her to the center of the gold trimmed room where each of her family stood, Bolder, Alanara and Malice. Fortuna stepped over to Malice as he seemed to be free of conversation. She spoke in her soft voice to her brother, "Welcome home, Malice. It's absolutely delightful to have you back! Did you enjoy going?" She gave her usual cheery smile at him, knowing a hug would be complete rejected by Malice.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 12:56:33 am »

Bolder's eyes widened at the sight of his glorious wife. His large arms embraced her, his face shoved into the crook of her neck. Malice shifted uncomfortably at the sight of affection, his crystal optics focusing in on the approaching figure. "Fortuna.", Malice greeted, eyeing his sister as she spoke to him, "It's a pleasure to see you." Bolder turned, smiling his sister's way, "Fortuna, I hope you behaved yourself." His arm wrapped protectively over his wife as she tensed up at her stomach. "You fair well?", Bolder whispered to her, "How is our son?" Malice raised a brow as Bolder spoke to their sister, "Bolder, our sister is far capable of handling her own." Bolder rolled his eyes at Malice's reply. "The trip was vile and the realm was horrid.", he finished to Fortuna.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 10:27:23 am »

Alazne  
I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, because even if I miss; I'll land amongst them."

Physically 20, truly currently 120 years old.

God/Goddess of
Stars and dreams.

Family
Mother~ Goddess of the Future
Father~ God of the Sun
She has no brothers or sisters

History
 Before she was born, Alazne's mother had been told she was not able to become with child, so when a baby girl arrived, she was given the name 'Alazne' (pronounced Al-ah- zin), meaning 'miracle'. Having no brothers or sisters, Alazne soon grew used to spending her time alone. The time she spent with her father was usually spent outside, learning all about the stars, she immediately felt a bond with the heavens and soon became the Goddess of the Stars. Her mother began to teach her all about how dreams influenced people's future, and how when people make a wish, they will look to the stars. Alazne then began to receive prayers regarding people's hopes and dreams and she became Goddess of dreams and stars. She had been brought up in a wealthy family, so is very close with the 'royal family' and even has a small liking towards Malice, but makes sure to hide it very well.

Personality
Shy yet sweet, this girl is quite likeable when it comes to first impressions. She is brought up to be polite and only to speak when spoken to. She does tend to daydream, but what is held inside her mind holds many wonders. She is very intelligent, but in her own quiet little way. She likes to think outside of the box, knowing a little about everything, but only snatchets of information on things she doesn't find necessary. Ally is often found sitting under the stars at night and is her most open during these times. Underneath her self-preservation, she is optimistic and likes to laugh, a sweet sound that would make one's heart melt. She can surprise people with some cheeky comment here and there, and she is humorous in her own innocent way. Ally's bad side, however, is very dangerous. She has the power to completely ruin one's life, but it has never happened before and the situation must be extreme for her to unleash her power to its full potential. She isn't one to make enemies, but becomes hostile and cold to those she dislikes. For disliking anyone, her reason is almost always justified as she is a firm peace-keeper.

Habits
~ Staying up until early hours to stargaze
~ Loves to sing, she has a beautiful voice
~ Likes to swim, preferably in rivers.

Weapon of choice
A long sharp dagger, has the sharpest blade in Joseim(ifthatsokay). She also has a bow and arrow for long-range fighting.

Description
Long, ash-blonde hair frames her pale face. Most of the time her hair is what one would see as normal, but when she is angry or in times of deep emotion, her hair gives out an unusual glow, just like the stars. She is almost always seen with her head piece, said to have been made out of a star's tear. Ally has icy blue eyes and a flawless, almost-white complexion. She is quite tall and very slim, but also slightly curvy in the right places. She does not wear armour, but whenever she is fighting she will wear a long black hooded cloak that makes her almost unrecognisable with her white dress.

Other
Ally does not dare to test her powers. She knows that they consist of cursing one's dreams so that they can never be fulfilled. She does know that her power can be altered for good, but she has no one to test it on and wouldn't cause that pain to anyone.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:28:23 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 12:51:01 pm »
(Accepted, jump in!!)