Author Topic: The Lab Rats (Remake, Open)  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: The Lab Rats (Remake, Open)
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 02:59:13 am »
I was thinking of making a gaurd. Thanks btw. I have a gaurd app that's a W.I.P. Should be up tomorrow. ^.^']]
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 09:25:19 am »

Username: Arkanis Void
Name: Karasu Akayame
Looks: He is a bit on the short side with dark hair tied back and reaches a bit beyond his shoulders and bright cyan eyes. His attire is similar to modern day society for guys his age, consisting of a gray shirt and jeans, though are quite old and ripped up due from time degrading it. He possesses numerous scars on him, some of them having to be stitched up from the magnitude of surgery done on that area. One lies under his left eye, another vertically up one up his right forearm though the largest one is the x shaped one on his chest where a bit of skin is still missing.
Role: Gifted
Power: Cyborg (Has quite a few mechanical weapons built into his body including a semi automatic machine gun, a lazer pistol, retractable metal blade and a few other small gadgets.)
Password: APPLES!
Other: He acts very oblivious at times and has an innocent mind, making him quite gullible and sociable with the guards and scientists. It takes a lot for him to get upset and he dislikes fighting. (Note: His ability does not work if he is submerged in water since it would disrupt the electrical circuit running through his body. The current not only powers his weapon system, but other machines in his body keeping his naturally weak body going. If the current is interfered with by water or strong electricity, there is a possibility he could die from exposure.) Biological brother to Tao.

Username: Arkanis Void
Name: Tao Akayame
Looks: He is fairly tall and pale with dark maroon wavy hair nearly reaching his shoulders and emerald eyes. His dress is similar to his brother's though not as torn up and dirty. One of his eyes has three claw marks over it from a past fight as well as one on the bridge of his nose, two on his shoulder, a severe one around his right elbow and several on his wrists from using his abilities.
Role: Gifted
Power: Blood Bending (Has a normal supply of blood though so he can get fatigued or pass out quite easily from blood loss.
Other: He is much more aware of what's going on than his brother and can act extremely violent to those associated with the guards and scientist. He gives most others the cold shoulder and prefers to be a lone wolf.

(Characters from the other topic I never got to post in. xD Sorry, i kinda forgot about it. I can happily make a scientist of guard if more are needed.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 11:19:25 pm »
Accepted.  Yes please make some guards!)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 01:18:47 am »
I couldn't find a good pick. XP]]

Username: ~*|Genesis|*~
Name: Jasper
Looks: Jasper is somewhat lean compared to most of the guards. He has ashy blonde hair and green eyes that most would find rather odd. He's tall and has enough muscle on him but not completely ripped.
Role: Gaurd
Personality:
[-] Quiet
[-] Stern
[-] Hard-Headed
[-] Loyal
[-] Protective
Weapon: He usually carries two hand guns, one on each hip.
Password: Apples
Other: Nothing.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 02:47:53 pm »
(accepted)

Adams sat in the large kitchen.  There were many cabinets, dishwashers and fridges covering the walls.  The floor was covered in tiny blue tiles that really needed a more thorough cleaning  The kitchen was mainly to feed the subjects in the labs but people often left out treats on the tables to give away.  Adams was eating nothing however.  He had done his rounds and was allowed a short brake, not that he wanted a brake.  Adams did not like doing nothing.  But what he disliked the most about his brake today was the place was silent.  He couldn't stand not hearing anything, even if it was an annoying sound.  His gun moved up and down on his leg as he taped his foot.  tap, tap, bong, tap tap.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 08:28:32 pm »
Desaray sat on the matress in her cell. Her gaze was glazed over and her mind was deep in thought. She shot small bursts of fire at the ground, keeping warm. She shifted so that her knees were at her chest and her chin was buried in the middle of them.

Holly curled up in the corner of her cell, her brown ears flicking. Her teeth gritted aginst eachother. She curled her silky tail over her bare feet and her arms wrapped around her legs. She shifted her gaze throughout the area and stopping her eyes on a boy with the horns of a bison. "They're probably right.." She said suddenly. It was hardly audible but she figured they would hear her.

Jasper stepped into the kitchen to see Adams. He nodded his way and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water from the door. He went over and sat in a chair quietly sipping his water as he began to stare off into space. He flicked his eyes over to Adams and spoke. "Anybody cause you trouble while you were doing your rounds?" He questioned attempting to break the silence.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 09:14:45 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 09:57:50 pm »

Karasu

The young man paced a bit in his cell, his mechanical arm making clicking sounds as the metal joints swung back and forth. He glanced through the iron bars and walked over sitting by them, making a small whimpering like sound. It wasn't that he wanted free, he just always became frightened when no company was around. Even if it was a scientist coming to do test on him he still would be much more ecstatic with that than being alone in the darkness he was shrouded in now. Mentally, he was still a child, even if his appearance negated that assumption. Karasu sat up, keeping his hands grasped around the iron bars as he called nervously, "A-anyone there? Please?" A shiver of fear ran up his spine when he heard no immediate response and his whole body quaked as his blue eyes widened on the verge of tears. His head turned quickly as he heard a noise heading his way and peered a bit hopefully. Karasu smiled lightly when he recognized a scientist coming his way followed by a few guards for safety.

[Working on the other Applications and I'll post them later.]

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 11:23:53 pm »
Desarays eyes suddenly shifted up as she heard someones voice. She got to her feet and walked to the bars to see a boy across from her. He had mechanical parts which hadn't seen before. She furrowed a brow. "Calm down." She said in an authoritive tone. "And keep quiet please, we have enough of tho-" Her words were cut off as a scientist and a few gaurds made there wayndown the hall towards the boy. "Speaking of, we have the devils them selves." She said coldly and her finger tips lit up with an irritated flame. "Like our life wasn't worse without you.." She groaned.