Author Topic: ?.Desolation of Dovahdein.? (Open&Accepting)  (Read 9543 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ?.Desolation of Dovahdein.? (Open&Accepting)
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2014, 08:18:14 pm »

Kaos
Stats

Health: 17/20
Problems: Starving, wounded
Injuries: A small stab wound at his waist, not that dangerous.

Kaos stood still as Sizaan started to circle him, the only thing moving was the blinking of his eyes, the small heaving of his chest and the restless flexing of his fingers. His emerald eyes only hardened when she lifted his chin with a delicate finger, gaze still fixated on her eyes.

He thought about her words. She could be easily lying, easily tricking him just to get him to do her dirty work. Then again, it was worth a try, wasn't it? Plus, he had a chance to be out of this dump of a town and finally travel somewhere. He stared for a moment longer, before huffing through his nose like an frustrated horse.

"Fine. I accept your request, my Lady." He muttered, smirk forming back on his lips.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 07:53:42 pm »

Ava's eyes glazed over with a veil of fascination, "Understood, as long as you forgive my tense stress. The worse my sister's threat gets, the more stern I'll grow. Now come, we have much to discuss. You two." Ava turned her back to them, waving at the men, "Are free to leave, come now girl, there are a few things you must know." Ava's long, crimson robes trailed behind her as she strolled past the guards and into the golden halls. "You are my champion, meaning you have to remain here at the castle. The rooms are yours to explore as my guest. The library you might find useful, the gardens are beautiful, your chambers are being made as we speak. You will train each day. You will be allowed to show me your skills after dinner."

Sizaan's silver eyes widened with success, "Yes. Then we have much to discuss..come." Sizaan turned on her heels, her purple robes swaying round to follow her, her pale finger motioning him to follow. The dark halls of the castle left little to enjoy, for those who didn't already enjoy it, of course. "I'm sure you're aware of the war that occurred years ago. My father was a strong man. But, with my Uncle passing, someone had to take the throne. As royal blood, I stepped up. My sister Ava claims to be queen, to rule with valor and pride. But unlike me, she Requires love and approval of her people. Leaving her armies vastly outnumbering ours. But, like years before when my father had a secret weapon, so do we."

Sizaan led the boy deeper and deeper into the castle, only to arrive at a large pair of mahogany doors. The guards pushed them open, allowing the two to pass. The doors led out of the castle, onto a large balcony. The balcony stretched out for yards, allowing even the largest of dovah to land atop it. The height of the castle swayed as the wind picked up. "I trust you know of the myth of the council.." The wind carried a noise, a flapping noise. It picked up in speed, swaying Sizaan's hair as the source slowly came into view. Rising up from below the balcony, it's massive size and bright blood-orange scales illuminated beneath the fading sun. The dovah slowly landed on the edge of the balcony, it's wings stretching out to be larger than the castle itself. Sizaan was merely the size of it's eye as she smiled up at the dangerous creature, "Kaos, meet Graat..the Council Member of Greed."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 09:02:37 pm »

Kirai Uesugi
"Blade of Black Flames"

"My hair may be white and pure, but I assure you that my heart and blood are both black."

Kirai nodded. "I can understand. Kinfolk tends to get under your skin the most, especially with fellow royalty, from what I've seen. As for the exploring, I can take care of that later. Training always comes first." She looked at the men as they started leaving. She held her katana tightly and walked after the queen. "What of my steed, Icarus?" she followed the queen, trying not to step on her robes with her wooden, platformed geta that made hollow clacks against the polished floor as she walked. "Embarrassingly to say, he doesn't take kindly to many strangers, and he tends to be a pain in the rear."
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 11:02:35 pm »

Kaos
Stats

Health: 17/20
Problems: Starving, wounded
Injuries: A small stab wound at his waist, not that dangerous.

Kaos hesitated a moment, but quickly followed after Sizaan, listening quietly to what she said, nodding every once in a while, though she'd probably never see it since he was a little behind her. When she said that Bromjunaar had a secret weapon themselves, his interest and curiosity rose, especially when she led him deeper and went through two huge doors to a room.

Well... Not really a room, but more of a really, really huge balcony. Large enough to be a room itself, if it had walls. He stared, gaze raking over the platform. What need would a balcony as big as this serve? And the 'Secret weapon' surely couldn't be out in the open, could it? He cast his gaze to Sizaan, but she merely spoke more sinister words. The myth of the council...? He narrowed his gaze, but didn't have time to think on it when the wind suddenly picked up, accompanied by the flapping of some sort. He looked over at the balcony, green eyes widening at the thing that was slowly rising to land on the balcony.

A large, orange-red dovah, with a little black here and there, landed on the balcony, its wings stretching far out. The dovah was massive, and Kaos was sure he hadn't seen one this big. Following Sizaan's words from before, he gazed at the creature, both in awe, shock, and a little fear. This couldn't be one of the council members, but when the Princess spoke again, she introduced him to Graat, council member of greed. "Well, I thought it was just a myth." He muttered, mostly to himself, staring at the eye of the beast.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:06:18 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 04:35:58 am »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:42:55 am by ~Cheshire~ »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 10:44:49 pm »
(Accepted jump in! I'm working on my post now)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2014, 01:31:53 am »
Fala

Fala sat in a small clearing in a forest. She was making her way back to Bromjunaar. She had made her way to Jurjunaar to help some of the animals that resided in the forests there. She was getting closer and closer to the ashlands and decided to take a break. She was in a part of the forest that was a bit darker because of the near by ashlands. Fala plucked a feather out of her long brown hair and tickled a nearby Kaaz. It rolled over on its back and then fluttered upward playfully. She smiled at the small creature before her. She always found the Kaaz so mystical because of there wings which were like a butterflies and their intricate designs that were etched into their fur. The small creature landed by her leg and curled up in a tight ball. She smiled slightly at the sight and leaned back againts the huge tree that was behind her.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2014, 01:59:40 am »
(Will post tomorrow, have a portfolio to finish. Wish me luck.<3)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2014, 02:06:09 am »
(okay, well good luck. :D)

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2014, 02:33:49 am »

Zilara Farlind
"Aye, I'm a peasent, I may not have gold and riches, but my heart is pure gold and that's all that matters."
Resident of; Bromjunaar
Gender; Female
Magic; Able to transform into a small animal for short periods of time (If that's allowed. xP)
History; Born on a small farm, Zilara was never used to living a fancy life. She actually prefers to be on a farm or in the forest rather than in the city. Her parents raised until she was the age of 13 when they both died of sickness. She raised herself from that day on and she still lives alone. She currenty stays in a small farmhouse just outside of Bromjunaar.
Personality; Zilara is rather quiet. She has a deep connection with animals and doesn't let anything live in pain. She cares deeply about others and loves company even if she doesn't talk much. She enjoys comforting people in their time of need and simply helping out wherever she is needed.
Crush/mate; Nobody
Family; Nobody
Habits; She tends to bite her lip when she's deep in thought. She's short-tempered
Dovah;
Steed; Furston
Rank; Peasent
Other; Nothing
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 06:21:18 pm by [|]FallingStars[|] »