Author Topic: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**  (Read 17406 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2014, 06:08:55 am »
OOC: could I have a re-cap?
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2014, 07:20:44 pm »
(Sorry, I went on a trip on the weekend and couldn't post.)

Recap
Adams beat up Chansy and knocked her out.  He also turned up the temperature in Caleb's room because he tried to help her.  That's pretty much it.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2014, 11:29:17 pm »
Bump?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2014, 10:05:47 pm »

Username: Arkanis Void
Name: Karasu Akayame
Looks: He is a bit on the short side with dark hair tied back and reaches a bit beyond his shoulders and bright cyan eyes. His attire is similar to modern day society for guys his age, consisting of a gray shirt and jeans, though are quite old and ripped up due from time degrading it. He possesses numerous scars on him, some of them having to be stitched up from the magnitude of surgery done on that area. One lies under his left eye, another vertically up one up his right forearm though the largest one is the x shaped one on his chest where a bit of skin is still missing.
Role: Gifted
Power: Cyborg (Has quite a few mechanical weapons built into his body including a semi automatic machine gun, a lazer pistol, retractable metal blade and a few other small gadgets.)
Password: APPLES!
Other: He acts very oblivious at times and has an innocent mind, making him quite gullible and sociable with the guards and scientists. It takes a lot for him to get upset and he dislikes fighting. (Note: His ability does not work if he is submerged in water since it would disrupt the electrical circuit running through his body. The current not only powers his weapon system, but other machines in his body keeping his naturally weak body going. If the current is interfered with by water or strong electricity, there is a possibility he could die from exposure.) Biological brother to Tao.

Username: Arkanis Void
Name:Tao Akayame
Looks: He is fairly tall and pale with dark maroon wavy hair nearly reaching his shoulders and emerald eyes. His dress is similar to his brother's though not as torn up and dirty. One of his eyes has three claw marks over it from a past fight as well as one on the bridge of his nose, two on his shoulder, a severe one around his right elbow and several on his wrists from using his abilities.
Role: Gifted
Power: Blood Bending (Has a normal supply of blood though so he can get fatigued or pass out quite easily from blood loss.
Other: He is much more aware of what's going on than his brother and can act extremely violent to those associated with the guards and scientist. He gives most others the cold shoulder and prefers to be a lone wolf.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2014, 11:10:12 pm »
Finnally someone posts!  Of course your accepted.  Everyone has left me. :(

*Glances at siggy*
Looks like somebody is a bleach fan.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2014, 09:16:13 pm »
I'm still here. xP I've been busy. Somebody else can post..I have to get to doing homework. :/

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2014, 08:01:10 am »
Ah! sorry I lost this rp for a bit DX Is this rp still alive or did it die?))
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue