Author Topic: The Fallon (Fantasy rp/Open&Accepting)  (Read 10859 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallon (Fantasy rp/Open&Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 05:54:23 am by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 01:38:52 am »
(I love the app so far. Accepted, you may finish when you please. I will begin.(: Check the information board for current events.)

Nathaniel; Prince of Nosric
Status; Slightly Intoxicated. Highly annoyed.

The raging voice of the crowd and the bright sunlight heating the balcony blinded Nathaniel's crystalline gaze for a mere moment before a hasty scene of vicious blinks adjusted his buzzed eye sight. He finally stepped out onto the balcony, his father and brother already standing in position. A hand instinctively raised up to shield his eyes from the sun, as he stepped aside to stand beside Samuel, who raised a curious brow at his brother. Muriel gazed Nathaniel's way for a moment,,before brushing off his son's disrespectful entrance and gazing down at the large crowd below. All residents of Nisroc's kingdom were called for the meeting, making all the painful faces even worse for Nathaniel's drunken state. To save his face, he focused his gaze on his father's boots. Muriel shifted his arms, before beginning his speech. "Citizens of Nisroc, friends, brothers, sisters; We have all been aware of the recent rumors. A rebellion is building up, and even rumors of a traitor being amongst the castle residents."

"Seems you've forgotten your duties as a Prince, brother."

Samuel's urgent whisper pulled Nathaniel from his drunken stare. "You're one to scold, brother." He replied, hissing the last word, "Besides, who's to say I wasn't catching up on my reading and became a tad drowsy." Samuel scoffed half-heartedly. "I don't believe books can leave crimson lipstick marks on your neck." Nathaniel raised a brow, reaching a gloved hand up to wipe the red.makeup from his neck in surprise. "What can I say, you have your kingly duties, I have my wine and women."

"We have never been more protected, more safe. As king, I assure you we are in no danger."

Samuel's smile parted his lips, "I've never met someone so capable of being a perverted, sexually powered drunk, and be so classy and sophisticated as you."

"And to update our kingdom on the current status of our situation, is your Prince, and my son; Nathaniel."

Nathaniel sent his brother a mischievous smirk, "There are simply no others like me." Muriel stepped aside, allowing Nathaniel to approach the edge of the balcony.

Samuel; Prince of Nosric
Status; Healthy and conscious

Nathaniel's twisted smirk pulled a a wave or worry through Samuel. Nathaniel was classy, high strung, and highly short tempered. His mischievous glimmer within his gaze was never a good thing. His brother's large, multi-colored wings shifted behind him as he gazed down at the crowd. It was odd seeing him like that. The entire family possessed ivory, flawless wings, except for Nathaniel. It would have been much simpler if he hand white and grey wings, perhaps even white and brown. Sadly, his brother was born with the fallen's color. He was hated for it, and this was obvious as the crowd gazed up at him with faces of worry and fear.

"Citizens of Nisroc, I'm sure you are all worried with these rumors mucking around. We have guards raised at every post, and-"

A sudden citizen spoke up, "Prince Samuel should be the one to speak. He is our future king." Another voice mocked the first, and soon half the crowd cheered for my appearance. Nathaniel's hands gripped the ebony bars of the railing, his jaw locking in anger. I understood, not only was the crowd refusing to hear him, Muriel turned the cold shoulder, despite Nathaniel's desperate gaze. "Nathaniel." I whispered urgently, the smell of burning metal filled the air as his hands soon were veiled in a red haze, the ebony bar melting against his hands. With each cheer, he grew far more fearsome looking, his eyes growing colder until finally..

"Enough!"

Nathaniel's hands completely devoured the metal railing, it's remnants spilling to the ground, liquefied. As his voice rang out over the crowd, his wings sprung out, taking up the rest of the balcony in a mix of ivory, silver, and ebony feathers. The crowd fell silent, their eyes locked onto the ebony part of his wings as he bared his teeth in angst. This was odd, Nathaniel never revealed his wings spread out to anyone. Not even Azmay saw them fully. "I am your prince." he hissed, "And I will have your respect. One way, or another."

"Nathaniel!" Muriel scolded, stepping towards his son, only to be frozen by a sharp gaze tossed by Nathaniel. Slowly, he retracted his wings, shifting them, and without another word, he turned, shoving his way past me and back into the castle.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 04:44:47 am »

Zherne/Fox "Silvertongue" Farlou
Stats

Health: 20/20
Injuries: None.

A small sigh escaped the Outsider's lips as she looked down upon the sea of people, their gold, brown and whatever bright colored wings sticking out like a sore thumb. Amber eyes soon flickered away, up to the balcony where the royal family stood, the King and his two sons, Nathaniel and Samuel. Her gaze lingered a little longer on the three before she finally decided it wasn't such a good idea to fly while the speech was going on and moved to land somewhere in the back of the crowd.

She dropped with a light thump, wings immediately folding themselves back, as though trying to hide from the peering eyes. Zherne's eyes narrowed dangerously and her lips turned in a ferocious snarl when a few citizens of Nisroc gasped and parted a circle around her as though she was the plague herself. She resisted the urge to knife somebody in the gut and chose instead to focus on the Royal Family, ignoring the hushed whispers and nervous glances cast her way. She crossed her arms, moving to lean on a pillar as the King's words began to echo around the crowd.

Zherne smirked as she listened, eyes fixated on the balcony. "Never been more safe"? Oh, that was rich. She had seen and heard what the Whispers were doing. Many a time she was nearly tempted to join them. It would be satisfying to see the idiotic, overly-arrogant people of Nisroc fall, whimper in pain as the place broke down into chaos. Her tongue flickered out to wet her lips quickly, before a sudden yell from Nathaniel broke her out of her thoughts. When her sight did focus, she noticed the railing of the balcony turned to a slopping mess, dripping down onto the floor like molten lava. Her gaze shifted slightly to rest on the youngest Prince's multi-colored wings, and a light scoff made its way past her lips. Zherne stared at them for a moment longer, not really fazed that it was a different color - it was just that she hadn't seen the Prince's wings at all. Soon enough, she looked away, over the large crowd as the Prince stormed back into the castle, out of sight from everybody.

Well, this was a nice turn of events. She made a quick note to go to the valley and tell... Him. A delicate, long-fingered hand reached up to trace the white, slightly-raised markings on her left arm, schooling her face into an impassive one.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 04:12:32 pm »

Melody Hardwing
Health; 20/20. Healthy and conscious.

"Melody! Fix your hair so that dreadful tattoo is hidden!" A sharp hiss brushed past Melody's ear coming from her mother. She did what she was told, but slightly ruffled her wings in annoyance resulting in an elbow jab from the older Fallon. Melody smiled up at the father and son standing on the balcony above them, despite this, her mind still wondered where Nathaniel was. As if by magic, he stumbled into view beside his family, his movements slow and clumsy. Melody sighed, he was clearly drunk and her sharp gaze picked up a smear of red across the Prince's neck. For a moment she panicked, assuming it was blood but then recognised it to be lipstick. She rolled her blue eyes, frustrated with herself at the naive assumption.

The girl listened politely to Muriel's words, nodding in agreement whenever her mother's stern gaze landed on her to avoid more scolding. Her attention, however, increased when Nathaniel began to speak. It hardly surprised her when multiple cries of protest came from the crowd, but her perfect brows furrowed as she turned to see many outraged faces. "I wouldn't be so surprised, Melody. He had it coming in that state that he is in." Melody whipped around to meet the gaze of her mother. "Mother! How would you handle being in his place at this time?" She kept her tone even, although her fists were clenched. Turning back to the balcony, she exhaled a sigh of disappointment as the prince stood with his wings outstretched. Melody had seen his wings before, they had never bothered her in the slightest, but she had always been concerned for other people's reactions. He then turned and left, leaving the metal railings in front of the family as only a pool of molten metal. She wanted to help, but stayed back to let things cool down a little, literally.

Melody chewed on her lower lip as chaos began to unfold, a faint drone of her mother's voice signified that she was being told off, but at this moment of time, she was deep in thought. Someone pushing their way past her brought her back to the present and she turned around to examine the crowd out of curiosity. Most of the people she recognised and were given a nod in greeting from her, but one Fallon seemed to stand out. There was a woman leaning against a pillar, she had silver hair and dark grey wings. But they were not the reason Melody stopped to stare. The woman had strange white patterns running up her arms and over her face, they were weirdly beautiful. The 21-year-old snapped out of her trance-like stare and she quickly looked away, embarrassed by her rudeness.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 06:25:41 pm »

Liza Frost
"Dreams can only come true if you truly believe."

Age; 19 Years
Gender; Female
Rank; Outsider
Description; Liza has dirty blond hair with beautiful curls and green eyes. She has a slender build but she still has some muscle though it's not visible. Her cheeks have a rosey appeal when she's happy. Her lips are full and she has a natural pink tint to the them.
Personality; Liza, despite being an outsider, is very kind and gentle. She enjoys to help people if if they don't accept it. She is more on the quiet side, though. She keeps to herself most of the time and doesn't usually start any conversation, with an exception of seeing if someone needs help. She enjoys to observe others, and since she's quiet, often is never seen. She always tries to be as nice as possible even with others being rude to her but sometimes she does snap.
History; She prefers not to tell.
Relations; She has none.
Habits; She tends to bite her lip when she thinks.
She cries when she's really mad/angry/frustrated
She is constantly doing something with her hands.
Power; She has the power to mess with shadows and create them.
Other; She is often called Shadow by some people
She tends to randomly form shadows when she's sleeping.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 09:55:30 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 03:56:52 pm »
(Both accepted. Taylor, fyi, since you're part of the royal family you should know; since their mother died Muriel married a new queen, Karina. They have one child, but it's very young and a NPC controlled by me)

Nathaniel; Prince of Nisroc
Status; Currently intoxicated and angry. Slightly hurt.

Nathaniel's wings hugged his back tightly as he shoved through the balcony doors, powerfully entering the long hallway on it's other side. His long, ebony cape flowed behind him, his thin lips pulled down into a scarred frown, a memorable line stretching from just beneath his nose, across his mouth, and down to the middle of his chin. It wasn't the only scar he had, and it certainly wasn't to no avail.

The sky grew dark with ash and dust, the ground decorated in small sparks of fire. The ground shook with built up rage as another bomb collided with the hard earth, sending more than half the militia through the dirt riddled air. The two brothers rolled backwards, landing heavily a few yards from one another, their bodies both weak from fight. Though both were exhausted and had barely recuperated from the harsh explosion, the first words past the youngster's thin, split lips were his brother's name, repeated twice in an urgent plea for a reply. "Samuel,...Samuel!?" Nathaniel rolled onto his hands, a harsh series of dry hacks escaping his throat as his eyes strained to see past the wall of dust. The sound of swords clashing and yells of pain screamed out beneath the ringing within his ears. "Nathan?" Samuel's weak voice coughed out a reply a few feet away, spitting out the nickname Nathaniel had loved at one time.

But now learned to hate.

"I'm here, brother." The youngster coughed out a reply. The two were quite skilled at fighting, even at the mere age of 17 their father often put them on the front lines; and they loved fighting together. The war between the Fallon and the Whispers raged on constantly. "Come now." Nathaniel growled, stumbling to Samuel's side and yanking him to his feet. The two faced on another, taking a moment to catch their breath. "You look tired, is that failure I see?" Samuel slurred out. "I'll die before I fail in front of you, brother." Nathaniel teased back. Samuel paused, his eyes locking onto his brother's. "Do you mean that..?" The two brothers were easy to categorize; Samuel, the bronze out of the two. His strength and charm led him to a life of worthy. The strong hero with a gentle smile. And Nathaniel; the silver tongue charmer with a quick reaction and a wicked mind. Though equally skilled in battle, he used his intellect and powers before weapons. So, to hear such words come from Nathaniel was rare. But, Before the youngest could answer, the familiar shrieking war cry of a whisper sounded behind Samuel. Fear and angst swelled within the two as the creature raised a weapon, aiming it at Samuel's head. With a sudden growl, and a powerful push, Nathaniel sent Samuel to the ground, the sword connecting with his face instead. Samuel let out a pleaful cry as Nathaniel stumbled backwards, falling to the ground as crimson blood dripped off his chin.

Thus resulting in the large scar upon Nathaniel's mouth. And the large scratch wound upon his shoulder? Falling off of a cliff after being knocked unconscious while protecting his brother once again. "Brother! Brother wait!" Nathaniel ignored his brothers pleas. "Nathaniel!" Muriel barked after him, to no avail. "Brother, stop." Samuel spat the order, pulling Nathaniel to a stop. Slowly, and dangerously, he turned to face the room. Muriel stood beside Samuel as Karina gripped the youngest siblings hand in the corner.

Samuel; Prince of Nosric
Status; Conscious and Healthy

Samuel remained glued to the balcony, his eyes staring at the pool of molten, ebony railing upon the ground. Small gasps from the crowd caught his attention and he slowly scanned the large group of people, his eyes landing on one figure in particular. The familiar, ivory hair of Melody stood out amongst the crowd. Giving her a gentle wave, he motioned for the girl to come inside, only to pause as his eyes landed on something else. Another figure, at the edge of the crowd. Their wings gripped their sides, but their color was obvious. An outsider. "Samuel." Muriel growled, catching his son's attention before following after Nathaniel, and hesitantly, Samuel did the same. Entering the building once more, Karina held Vanessa tightly in the corner. Vanessa was the youngest of all the siblings, and often looked down on due to having a different mother. Muriel froze in the middle of the room as Nathaniel stalked away. After several pleading calls, Samuel hesitated, but barked out an order, pulling Nathaniel to a stop. "What the hell was that out there?" Samuel hissed. " I don't need to justify myself to you."  Nathaniel replied sharply. "You pretend as if everyone hates you, brother. Must I remind you that you are an adult, and you are-"

"Not going to be ordered around by a power hungry brute such as yourself?" he interrupted. "I am your future king!" Samuel's voice raised into a yell, but was no match for Nathaniel's broken reply, "I will see this kingdom's demise before it's ruled by someone like you!" The walls shook with rage as the yells subsided. All in the room fell quiet at Nathaniel's words, some shocked by his tear glazed eyes while other's were to afraid to push further due to his hands already glowing with flame. A sudden yelp sounded from Vanessa as she wiggled from Karinas grip. "Nathi!" she squealed, charging at the boy with her arms wide open. Nathaniel, even in his rage filled state, bent down to pick the girl up, placing her head in the crook of his neck. Her small, four year old body was tiny in his arms. Vanessa always preferred Nathaniel. Most likely due to him being different like her. And Nathaniel loved spending time with the young girl. To young to understand judgement, to sweet to put a label on anyone. Not to mention the child's powers were that of water, allowing her icy skin to instantly cool down Nathaniel's hands. "The Summer Ball is tonight. I'll expect you there with no outbursts." Muriel muttered. Nathaniel gave us each one last glance, before turning and beginning to carry the girl away. "What if someone asks for you?" Samuel called out. Often times, guests will arrive early to meet the royal family. "Send them to my chambers." he replied coldly.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 06:01:08 pm »

Zherne/Fox "Silvertongue" Farlou
Stats

Health: 20/20
Injuries: None.

Zherne muttered a strange word under her breath as the crowd became a little louder, as to be predicted now that the whole 'meeting' was stopped due to Nathaniel. The Outsider stood where she was for a while, staring at the balcony's destroyed railings before she felt something weird on her back, as if a strange fog just pressed down onto her. Was somebody...

Quickly, the silver-haired lady whipped her head around, fierce amber eyes searching the crowd for someone. She thought she felt a pair of eyes openly staring at her... Though, then again she wouldn't be surprised if it was just some dumb Fallon who couldn't take the fact that there was a 'Lower rank' in their midst. She let her gaze sweep over the large group of people, though it abruptly landed on a Fallon with silver wings; A Victorian. She observed the lady for a moment or two, eyes narrowing in slight suspicion before she shifted slightly, moving around the pillar slightly so she was more out of sight. She gave a quick look back at the balcony to see what had happened, and watched as the remaining members of the family moved back into the castle, away from sight, probably to chase after to younger, wayward prince. Fox pursed her lips in thought, running a thin hand through her silver hair, pushing it back and away from her face.

As much as she wanted to get out of here, she decided to linger around a moment longer - that couldn't hurt. She didn't have anything else to do anyway, other than head over to the secluded valley and do her regular thing, which could be rather boring sometimes, especially when you've lost your mind and you're doing childish activities with somebody who isn't there. She chuckled to herself at the thought, the proceeded to push herself off from the pillar, walking at the side where there were less people, and she didn't have to push and shove just to get through. She hummed a haunting tune to herself, one that would make a child's bones quake as she looked at the various Fallon, observing as though they were just scenery to be looked at. Well, She really didn't have anything else to do, did she?

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 09:13:56 pm »

Melody Hardwing

Health: 20/20. Healthy and conscious.

It was hard to ignore the feeling of eyes on her back, but Melody managed to avoid turning around as she excused her absence from her mother. Just as she took a step away, her mother lightly brushed a lock of hair from her eyes. "I think everyone needs a little soothing." This was basically the code for Melody to start singing. After a brief nod in response, a soft tune started to escape from her slightly parted lips. There were no words involved, just notes that folded together in sweet harmony. Almost immediately, the flustered crowds started to become still, but there was still the drone of hushed whispers buzzing through the air.

The Victorian took her time as she made her way to where she assumed the royal family would be. She knew the castle and it's grounds like the back of her hand, the workers there were used to her roaming the hallways. But today, the corridors were empty and the young woman's singing bounced off of the walls. Despite the light tone of her song, a frown had formed on her lips as the seconds that seemed like hours passed. Finally reaching her destination, she hesitated before knocking softly on the large doors twice before entering.

Melody's singing came to an abrupt stop as her gaze landed first on Nathaniel, who was carrying Vanessa. What shocked her most was his tear-glazed eyes and her mouth opened to a small 'o' of surprise. Her ears just managed to pick up mention of the Summer Ball and her eyes lifted to Muriel, she dipped down in a polite curtsey. Feeling guilty of barging in, she trained her sapphire eyes on the floor in front of her, chewing on her lower lip.

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 10:40:40 pm »
Thanks! I'll post when I get the chance.))