Author Topic: Just stop. Please, just freaking stop.  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Just stop. Please, just freaking stop.
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 01:57:24 am »
That first one is the exact reason i really can't roleplay on feralheart. If you know my characters, most have at least one or two bright or 'unnatural' colors to them. Hey, it's a video game, why should it matter? Personally I admire those who do have abstract colors in there character's color palette. There's no way you can make a completely realistic character and plop it in the game, as most who do rp 'realistically' generally talk amongst each other to communicate.

I've seen the second around here and there on the game. I never got it directly, but i always wanted to slap that person who made fun of the victim's roleplaying style. We all have to start with somewhere. There is nothing wrong with being a newbie as we all were.

It's rather sad that others have to deal with this sort of crap. Though i suppose its to be expected, as there are many younger players as well as older that conflict quite often on certain subjects.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Rizzla

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 02:08:06 am »
I honestly don't see why people need to make such a big deal about realism. It's just a a video game, as Arkanis said. And we're only human.
What boggles my mind, is that these so called "realistic" people, really aren't all that realistic. Apparently a pitch black wolf with a neon blue mohawk is acceptable, but a purple, winged beast isn't.
This is Feral heart people. You're not on Wolfquest anymore. There's a whole color wheel for a reason. So why not get over yourselves and let the few people who know how have fun?

wolfdog01

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 04:12:22 am »

I feel like the people that do this are either trying to impress their friends or are just in a bad mood OR are just plain 'ol moody people who don't understand the meaning of creativity. Mainly when such a person is looking to RP and they can't because of their colors, even if they are perfect for the role! People can be so judgemental sometimes...
For example, Thyme is a cat demon, BUT just because she isn't pitch black with red markings and red eyes, she can't be seen as a demon. Which is why it's super hard to find any good demon RPs that are not stereotypical.
Anywho, if this happens again, just let them try and mess with you. All you have to is just stand your ground and don't give them the pleasure of making you feel bad, 'cause every character is beautiful. :3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 04:15:30 am by ~Thyme~ »