• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 07:19:39 pm »

Leilani Kleinijs

Stats
Health: 18/20
Problems/Injuries: Depression When Lindri, left and wasn't seen or heard from again.

Leilani, sight and looked at Fawnria, as she answered her question for him.
She looked at Vren and spoke up worriedly.
"Sorry for my asking, but do you happen to know when he will return?" She struglled closer to Vren, before awaiting his responce. She sight once again.

(OOC: Have nothing else to post, heh. Say.... I was wondering.... What if something happened to Leilani.... Well yeah know, she would eat something that is like poisonus, but not that poisonus to kill her, just to make her sleep for 3-4 days? :3
No, I wont start drama, I just wish to make this RP some sord of intresting in a way.
If it will not be allowed, I understand. ;) )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 07:50:36 pm »

Whisper Kleinijs

Stats
Health: 19/20
Problems/Injuries: Has a bruise from falling off Phantom

Whisper was riding through the halls on Phantom. "Should we go into the throne room? I hear your brother and sisters talking." Said Phantom, his ears swiveling towards the Throne room. Whisper nodded, using the stag's mighty antlers to steer him. Unlike horses, Whisper didn't use any tack like bridges and saddles because Phantom didn't like them. Plus Whisper liked riding bareback. They approached the door and Whisper got off Phantom. Feeding him a carrot, she sent him to his stables, which were right beside her room. Whisper entered the throne room. She smiled to her three siblings, who were talking, "Hello you all." She sighed as she saw Lindri wasn't among them. "Let me guess, Lindri is in his beloved caves again?" She said.

Phantom, Whisper's companion

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 08:19:33 pm »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfect Health

Ria never was one for crowded rooms, so ignoring her sister's arrival was easy. Sadly, when the eldest sister arrived as well, she straightened up uncomfortably. With each word they spoke, she found it harder to contain her true personality. Vren was easy to be around, Lindri even was simple, though only for his lack of words, but her sisters. A frown tugged at her full lips, the maddening middle sister and the temporary queen. What a ridiculous two. Her breathing deepened as she groaned to herself as Whisper spoke. "Honestly, Lindri is an adult. Is he not allowed to go where he pleases!?" She spoke urgently, a sudden outburst of annoyance. As her words settled in the room, she straightened her dress, sighing heavily before nodding to Vren. "I will be in the library if I am needed." With that, she pushed past the two sisters, Pandora following close behind as she exited the throne room. The long, empty halls always brought her comfort. It was difficult hiding her true self. She craved so much more than she was allowed. Power, respect, etc. And as she strolled down the royal halls towards the large, mahogany doors of the library, she pursed her lips in thought. She would get what she needed, she would make herself heard. She was a part of the family, her father always loved her. And with the thought, her eyes glossed over with unspilt tears. Ria never did much like her mother, and it was the same the other way around. The queen loved Ria, but Ria showed no promise. She wasn't future queen, she wasn't able to speak to animals, and for this she received very little attention from the queen.

Her father, however, cherished Ria. She was the poster child of a daddy's girl. Always by his side, she found comfort with him towering over her. It had been a difficult change without him. And honestly, she found little reason to hide herself any longer. Her father was gone, and though she had yet to cry infront of her siblings, her nights were spent drowning in tears. With an angry growl, she shoved past the mahogany doors, the empty rows of books echoing with her outraged yell. Her pale cheeks now glimmered with trails of tears as she pushed past all the books and stairs, making her way towards the large, double doors painted gold at the back. Reaching them, she barged through them, the large, marble balcony holding her beneath the golden veil of the resting sun. The snow shuffled beneath her feet, but as the sun danced upon the crystals, it still remained, not willing to melt. She knew it was only a matter of hours before another snowstorm began, but she cared little. She placed her hands against the icy railing, looking out over the snowy city below. This city, this kingdom, was doomed. But she would enjoy the ride.

(If you wish to make it more dramatic, you could have Fawnria poison Leilani. She already seems to dislike them, and it would add some mystery. If it is allowed, and if you wish.)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 08:41:07 pm »
Lol, that could be awesome. xD Lol.
You know I was thinking, since the royal-eater must eat first to determen if the food is poisonus or not, he/she could eat but nothing would happen at the first day, but at the second day he would fall asleep for 3-4 days, same as Leilani.
What do you think? :3
also, I wont reply yet, I'm waiting for Crystwolf's responce again, so yeah. :3 ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2014, 11:54:42 pm »

Whisper Kleinijs

Stats
Health: 19/20
Problems/Injuries: Has a bruise from falling off Phantom

Whisper watched as Fawnria stomped out of the room. "I was joking." She said. But she shrugged it off. Her younger sister was always like that. Whisper walked to her throne and was about to sit down on it when a guard burst into the room, "Your Majesties!" Whisper looked at him and stood up. The guard quickly bowed and Whisper said, "Speak!" The guard stood and spoke, "The farmers and merchants are fighting the Guards at the gates!" Whisper narrowed her eyes. She looked to Vren, to see what he thinks of this.

Phantom, Whisper's companion

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 05:37:05 am »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:43:10 am by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2014, 06:36:16 am »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Anxious and annoyed

Slowly, a perfectly painted nail was drug across the icy blanket upon the railing. Fawnria gazed down at the mob below, her large,,crystalline optics secured intently on the anxious farmers and workers. The pleased smile parted her rosey lips with ease. Ria knew the day would come, and she would be watching all the while as the kingdom fell. Even as her brothers interrupted the desperate citizens, Ria felt entertained. Perhaps she was wrong, maybe Vren would save them all. "Oh, how dull." She muttered into the fogged chill. "Ahem." She cleared her throat, attempting to grab the groups attention. They raised their voices at the sight of Lindri, only to fall silent as the air grew even more icy. "Ahem." She attempted once more, to no avail as the crowd gasped at Lindri's power performance. They wasted no time in retorting at his protectivness, pointing their glove-covered fingers at the white haired boy, yelling curses and blames. Vren deserved none of this, he was a true leader. His one fault, he lacked the will to gain respect. Lindri fought to protect Vren, only to have the crowd resort to turning the mob into a blame party. With a final eye roll, Ria reached down, her wrist flicking as she easily slipped her pistol from it's sheath, pointing the gun down at the crowd.

Guns were new to the kingdom, magnificent objects they were. Such power, such speed. And Ria had learned to use them with skill. She swiftly became one of the best in the kingdom at using the newly made weapons. Not many had them, however. Mostly the rich and royal. But, even most of her family lacked the skill Ria had with a pistol. And with the pull of a trigger, the shot rang out. A loud gasp from the crowd burst out into the snowy air as the bullet sunk into the snow inches from the front of the crowd, pushing them further back from the two boys. With fear and anxiety, their eyes lifted to Ria as she gazed down upon them. "I like to think I am a generous woman, and your king is a generous man. So, to show my generosity in this time of need, I have come upon the splendid idea of handing out what I have come to call the "Asraelia Team Spirit Award."" She pulled her pistol back, smiling down upon the crowd. Long had she awaited this day, her true form slipping out for the first time. "And to achieve this award, you must comply to the following three rules; Anyone who threatens my brothers or their ranks will be.." As she raised her pistol again, she aimed it at the torch in the nearest citizens hand, which they often held to see through the deep snow storms. Just as she shot the pistol, hitting the torch on que, and knocking it from the man's hands she finished her sentence, "Shot, Rule 2: Anyone who so much as mutters a complaint about the new kings ruling will be.." She raised the pistol again at the nearest torch, "Shot." The next shot rang out,,hitting the torch.

"And last, but not least, anyone who breaks any rules The royal family has yet to come up with, will.." A sudden pleased chuckle slipped past her lips, "Oh yes, you guessed it, be.." She raised the pistol, shooting the last torch, "Shot. Now, like I stated, we are generous and are likely to begin handing out prizes soon. So, go on. Shoo, chop chop. Move." She waved her pistol, the crowd slowly parting, their eyes landing upon Lindri and Ria in a final glare, before they slowly, and angrily began returning to the city. Ria's optics slowly shifted to the two brothers, and without a word, she slipped her pistol away, before turning on her heels and entering the castle once more. She knew she would be punished,,by someone if not Vren. Of course, she could blame it on her despair from her loss, but that would be a lie. Ria was prepared for the consequences.

(So,Crystwolf, let me know if anything is wrong with this post. As in, if you wish for guns not to yet be made, or anything. I tried to make it to where they had just been invented. But, i'll change it with no problem.(: )
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2014, 08:22:37 am »

Leilani Kleinijs

Stats
Perfect Health

Leilani, turned to see her sister Whisper arrive. "Hey." Leilani, smiled, but her smile faded away as Fawnria, left with a teasing like talk. She huffed and turned to her brother. She was about to tell him something, but she was interupted by a guard rushing in. Telling what happened Leilani turned to her brother as he left to solve the problem.
She was left once more, she huffed and walked near the window closer and observed the crowd just outside.
Seeing Lindri come back, Leilani was full of joy to finally see him come back.
Her attention was drawn from the shot that was heard just outside. Seeing as the crowd looked up at where Fawnria was always found to be and observed her with kind of fear but agony as well.
She huffed and turned away to face her sister Whisper.
"Whisper, are you hungry? If you are, would you like to join me?" Seeing as Whisper, was too busy, she turned and walked away to the eating part of the castle.
The servents already made her a seat where she usually sits near her brothers. Leilani, huffed.
"If only I wasn't so lonely..." She mutered under her breath.
She placed her hand on her side head and picked up a spoon to eat the soop. She only put it in it to the soop, to swirl the spoon around the soop. She huffed.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:25:16 am by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2014, 12:40:20 pm »
Sorry for double-posting.
When I was washing dishes, I kinda tought about this Rp, and go this kind of a (crazy) Idea.
When Leilani, gets poisened by Fawnria, the poison will work it's way slowly.
I thought, maybe when she will eat something given by Fawnria, Leilani, could ask Vren, for Lindri to come to her room, but when he does come to her room, Leilani would lay there uncontence.
What do you think? :3
If it is too dramatic or not acceptable, just let me know. ;) ))

IM BACK!!!