Author Topic: Create a random OC Game  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Create a random OC Game
« on: June 22, 2014, 09:22:09 pm »
Thought about this for a while now and decided to make a thread. Basically, one person would say around 5 words and the next person would leave a simple sketch of what it could look like. It could be anything at all. Your favorite colors, animals, hobbies, likes, etc. ^^

Rules:

- You can only receive three designs from this. Let other people try this out so its fair. ^^

- Do not name specific things in your list such as (make it red, it needs to be a wolf, with wings) If anything. be has vague as possible. You can definitely state preferred things such as canines or winged creatures.

- If you plan on doing the sketch for someone of there list, please post a reserve saying something similar to "Taking So and so's list." That way, we don't have everyone drawing one set.

- This is all just for fun. You may keep the character with the artist's permission, though don't go and sell the design, trade it, etc. That's flat out rude. Also, the sketch could just be a simple line art for that matter. But you are free to draw in as much detail as you want. There's no real requirement.

- A gallery will be displayed on this page of all the lovely work the floofs do. I hope you don't mind me doing so as ill be posting my own horrendous sketches of whatever i get. x3

Now that that's all cleared up, let's get started! (Skipping to allow someone else to start off with a list.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Create a random OC Game
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 09:22:43 pm »

Reserved for Finished Works

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!