Author Topic: ?Dibblr's Member Bio + Updates!?  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Dibblr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
?Dibblr's Member Bio + Updates!?
« on: July 11, 2014, 04:23:30 am »

Welcome to my Member's Bio page. It's nice to meet you; My name's Dibblr.
I also go by several other names, but Dibblr {Dibbs} or Aly is just fine.
I am well known for making terrible jokes and repeating myself several times while talking. I am also a huge Mass Effect dork.
And in the spoiler is my fursona/muse, Dahlia. She's a sub-adult Orchid Mantis, one of my favorite species of Flower Mantis.

Open me~

*Sounds of long, loud, drawn out slurping follow...*

Contact Me?
DeviantArt: kuuril.deviantart.com
Wysp Gallery: http://www.wysp.ws/dibblr/

In-Game Characters
Queen Nala {The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, Canon, No Group, In-Game Bio}

Forum Role-play Topic Tracker
{Empty... That's unfortunate}

Below is anything you wanna know about what I like to do and some information on how I role-play. Hopefully it'll be informative enough. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM! I check the forums quite a bit, so it's the most surefire way to contact me. This topic may also be updated or have updates regarding my activity online if you ever want to rp with me too. c :

???About Me

"Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Became The Swan Queen"
Age// Late Teens
Gender// Female
Nationality// Canadian

My Hobbies
? Sketching stuff in my sketchbook!
? Z-Brush sculpting and 3D Modelling
? Painting digitally and doodling in Photoshop
? Animating 2D and 3D (Primary software I use is Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Adobe After Effects and Pixologic's Z-Brush, but I have used SFM, Adobe Flash, Source Dev Tools, Luxology Modo and Autodesk 3DS Max)
? Video games. Loads of video games.
? Playing the keyboard.
? Reading science articles or science fiction short stories, when not currently reading through the A Song of Ice and Fire series (I'm on A Game of Thrones right now).
? Hanging out in bookstores or the library perusing the comics or science fiction/fantasy sections.
? and much more~

Some of My Fandoms
?Mass Effect
? Portal/Portal 2, Half Life
? Team Fortress 2
? Left 4 Dead
? Marvel Comics + DC Comics
? Disney
? Pixar
? Many many more.

???About Role-Play

"In a nutshell."

Role-play Experience// Not much. I'd been hopping about on forum role-plays for the last couple of months until I found this game. What I can say is I usually post in third person and tend to write in paragraphs, though I can do script-style role-play as well.

Favorite Role-play Genres// Science fiction, fantasy, animal-themes, thriller, supernatural, horror, movie/show/book based rps and cross-over rps.

Other Role-play Info// I do not usually join Groups or form any of my own due to in-activity issues such as: starting university, vacationing, family-related trips. I'm just this big, busy bee and that sucks a lot. : S

Where Can You Find Me In-Game// I tend to hang around Bonfire, Ficho Tunnel, and the Fluorite Plains, if not on the rare occasion that I head to the other maps. I've also downloaded Feral City and a lion king themed map for Nala.

Hope this was informative enough! I'll see you in the maps~
?Dibblr
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:13:50 am by ?Dibblr »

wolfdog01

Re: ?Dibblr's Member Bio + Updates!?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 04:28:14 am »
:o What a neato bio! I love how everything was organized too, mainly the opening gifs lol. You seem to do a LOT of art o.o.....teach me your ways senpai....
Very nice learning more about ya! ^^ You seem like a A-A-A-AWESOME person!

Offline Dibblr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ?Dibblr's Member Bio + Updates!?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 03:44:08 am »
Well thanks! It was fun finding those gifs. And yeah, doodling is my favorite past-time. Always has been and hopefully always will be. I might make a topic some time to post up art I've made for role-play threads, for character reference and such.

It's nice to meet you too. You seem pretty amazing yourself. I saw your art post not too long ago and I love the progression pictures. It's always cool to see how people improve more and more as they go through the years. ;D