Author Topic: ?Sherlolly's Journal/Bio? WORK IN ZE PROGRESS NO POSTING PLEZ  (Read 1853 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
?Sherlolly's Journal/Bio? WORK IN ZE PROGRESS NO POSTING PLEZ
« on: August 03, 2014, 12:19:44 pm »
Hai thar~

Well, since I have been a part of the forum-family for while now, I decided that now is the time to tell you guys and gals a little bit about yours truly.

Name: Colleen (Irish name meaning: "Girl") Creative, huh?

Age: I am currently 16 years old and my birthday is I the 2nd of February, meaning that I am the youngest in my year at school :c

Country: I spent the majority of my life living in Australia before I moved to England.

Hobbies: To say the least, I love to swim. Since I was brought up in Australia, I learnt to swim from a very young age and soon grew to love it. When moved to England, some of my new friends were part of a synchronised swimming group which I was immediately interested in. I soon found out that they were in need of members so I joined up and now we are at national levels.
I also love to ice-skate seeing as I already have quite good balance and trust in my legs. I used to attend a figure skating club but I needed to train for swimming every day as well so I had to take a break from the skating. I still go to our local ice rink every weekend or so to practise, but nothing serious.

Ice-Skating
Hot Chocolate (trust me, you still need it in the summer over here)
Starbucks
Youtubers (Zoella, Pointlessblog, ThatcherJoe, SprinkleofGlitter, JimChapman, TanyaBurr, FunforLouis, Pewdiepie, TheBajanCanadian and so many more)
Orlando Bloom (#teamorlando)
Johnny Depp
Basically all of the Pirates of the Carribean cast
Pirates of the Carribean
French people
Art
FeralHeart
Roleplaying
Australian Shepherds
Sherlock
Johnlock
Martin Freeman
Benedict Cumberbatch
Mark Gatiss
Steven Moffat

Dislikes:
Rain (it's a hard life)
Yo Mama jokes
Justin Beiber
Spiders
Clowns
People Pretending they're someone they're not
My hair
Powerplayers
Godmodding
Tea
Irene Adler (a.k.a The Woman)
Mark Gatiss
Steven Moffat
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:58:38 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3