Author Topic: I need advice here...  (Read 2731 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
I need advice here...
« on: August 13, 2014, 05:32:16 am »
I love you

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: I need advice here...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 06:05:11 am »
Aww I'm sorry to hear you're conflicted like that. Making these kinds of decisions are tough, but making the right decision is worth it. I guess all I have to say here is do what makes YOU happy. Group B seems like an amazing group with how you described them, and you obviously don't care for how Group A is. If you pick to be miserable in Group A, that takes away the whole point of roleplaying. It's to have fun, not drag yourself on and hate doing it. Roleplaying is suppose to be an experience that takes you to another place an lets you escape, not a place you fear to be. I personally think that Group B deserves you back with them, as YOURSELF should come first and foremost in roleplaying. You have the right to be HAPPY when you roleplay. I can understand how being with a cruel group is uncomfortable. If you wrote up or said a nice and sincere apology/resignation to them- I'm sure they'd understand. They are people. Plus, if that roleplay dies, it's not the end of those peoples worlds. FH will live on and so will they. If you want to continue your roleplaying and be happy I would go to Group B, for the simple reason that it makes you love to roleplay.

As many say, the final decision is up to you. I hope I aided you in some way. I understand how it feels to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. Best of luck to you~
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:07:21 am by Vask »

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 06:11:14 am »
I do definitely want to remain with group B. It's a no brainer. But, I tried explaining to them and they definitely don't take it very well. I was a moderator for group A and once I left the group for a short while, I got bumped back down to a plain, disrespected member. By disrespected I mean everyone seems to er...well...hate me now...
I love you

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 06:12:01 am »
 Only left the group for about a week because this cruel themed roleplay was getting to be too much drama.
I love you

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 10:27:47 am »
If group A is giving you so much trouble and discomfort, I wouldn't even try staying in it, if I were you. As Vask said, you come first, and you don't have to feel responsible for a group that disrespects you anyway. If group B makes you happy, go join it! If people get mad at you for leaving, it's mostly their fault. They made you feel uncomfortable and disrespected you and thus should be able to understand why you left if you explain!

Go for it! Do what makes you happy c:
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 12:17:25 pm »
Go with group B. If group A is drama filled and causes you misery then don't stay. Group A sounds like they are trying to always have somthing going on that causes people to be angry, plus if you are only respected when you are a high rank then that is just wrong. Does your girlfriend like the group like you do? Do you know her in real life? If she is a loving and caring girl then she will understand your choice to leave, if she will be destroyed then she is just as drama filled as the group. As Vask said, RPs are supposed to be an escape, somewhere you WANT to be, not a place you are FORCED to be. Group B is a positive group, and sometimes that can be hard to come by on FH. Trust me, you do not want drama in some video game, it's not worth it. I hope I didn't sound too offensive, I just get irritated with things like this ehehe....^^;
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:18:58 pm by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 03:09:33 pm »
As the others above me said, go with group B. You have no right to stay with a bunch of drama llamas and if they make you feel miserable I suggest you leave that group right away. Maybe try talking to your girlfriend privately and tell her how you feel about the group and invite her to join group B with you. I'm sure she's understanding and will see your point of view on group A
Farewell everyone<3

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 05:21:49 am »
Thank you all. I'm going with group B and rejoining my family <3
I love you

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 07:25:25 am »
We wish you the best of luck!
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline TheProphet

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 03:46:40 am »
I know this is a rather....well a very late reply to such a topic but I find that several of these posts rather bother me.
First of all suggesting that said female partner is just as full of drama as the group is a sentence that is entirely constructed of poor taste. Many people hold different views of roleplaying and from what you've been telling me Group A sounds rather dark in theme. Whether it is or not I can't help but feel you are not properly evaluating the position you yourself hold in this topic in case it is going on as I have indeed heard some chatter of drama between groups.
Whether you like it or not you must have had some faint idea of what you were getting into. These types of groups usually have various warnings and I'm afraid that you clearly couldn't handle the tastes. Many people treat groups like this as their family and for the record you are not responsible for your girlfriend's characters. I'm pretty sure you'd be upset if you as well had someone constantly looming over your characters. Now I don't know whether this is still going on or not mostly because drama between people and groups tend to last a while.