Author Topic: Dovah Sinka (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 14687 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Dovah Sinka (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 03:41:12 pm »
(Sweet!  So, what exactly should I do to start my part?  I'm a little confused on what we're doing.. :P)
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 04:25:12 pm »
(Okk. But my rp line is still le same, yesh?) My dragon will be a wind dragon, and my power will be lightning. My wind dragon's power will be frost breath. :D Is that okk?

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 04:40:44 pm »
(Currently you are all waking up and on your way to the meeting at the castle. On the way you should find your dragon egg && yes that's fine!!)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 04:52:11 pm »

Vanessa Lyndon
"Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls."

(I'm just gonna copy and edit my sample, since it pretty much goes with the story :D)
Vanessa woke up, and looked around the room.  She'd had one of those dreams again.  She hopped clumsily out of bed and went over to her mirror, one of her parents' old belongings.  She combed her long, wavy brown hair and put it in a braid.  She hurried to her spare room, to find her Kiprife sleeping like a baby.  She giggled and walked slowly away, dashing outside to take care of her horse, Shaggy.  Shaggy was a great big bay with a darker brown mane.  She filled his water bucket up and raked all the hay and replaced it with fresh, dry hay.  She put his tack on, hopped onto the saddle, and trotted down to the market to buy some food for dinner that night.
She arrived at the shop, and picked up some vegetables and meat.  When she arrived home she set the produce on her counter, and hopped onto Shaggy, galloping towards the castle, to attend the meeting she'd been asked to partake in.  Slowly, along the trail she sensed something, and steered her horse over towards the small grouping of trees nearby.  She dismounted her horse, and walked over to a bush.  When she moved the leaves, she found a glowing white-green rock about the size of her hand to her elbow.  Not wanting to be late, she packed it into her saddlebag, tied it carefully, so nobody would find it - and sent her horse in the direction of the castle.  She arrived at the front gate, and walked her horse over to a small pole and tied him up, and then made sure the rock was out of sight.  She walked up to the guards, and waited, until there was someone to let her in for the meeting. (Is this alright? XD)
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 01:49:16 pm »
     Angelica shut the door to her house and set the dragon egg down in her bed, when she heard someone walking up the stairs. "Angel, darling, it's time for-" "Yes, mother!" Angelica grabbed the egg off of her bed and realized her kiprife was still asleep. "Shade, wake up!" Shade, her kiprife, instantly woke up. "What is it?!" She yawned grumpily. "I found a dragon egg!" Angelica smiled and her kiprife hopped up. "What?!"

Angel fast-walked her way to the wardrobe and opened the door, hiding the egg inside, then closed the door. Almost instantly, her mom came in. "Come on, Angel. And Shade, if you want breakfast, come on down." She smiled at Shade. Angel's mom always loved her kiprife. "Come on." Angelica held out her arm and let Shade bounce up on to it, then she made her way downstairs. She let the smell of corn bread drift over to her.

Angelica let her kiprife bounce off of her arm and run quickly to the corn bread. Shade picked up three peaces of corn bread, then walked back over to Angel. "Can we go outside and eat?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. Angel smiled, then remembered that she already ate. She nodded anyway. "Sure." Shade grinned and ran out the door. Angel took one last look up the wooden stairs, and walked out of the door after her kiprife. Shade was already waiting next to Angel's horse, so she walked up to Dawn and climbed up onto her, then picked up Shade and placed her in her lap.

There's a picture of my dragon. (wind dragon)

There's a picture of my charry.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:07:40 pm by ~Akirabeth~ »