Author Topic: The Distant Memory -Open and Accepting-  (Read 13713 times)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: The Distant Memory -Open and Accepting-
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:48 pm »

Trinity

Trin or Ty

Female

She is a nature lover and spends most of her time in the forest. She cares about the friends she has and will make. She understands she is different but doesn't give a care in the world. She can help calm people down with her soft voice. But if provoked, she will not be someone you want to get in the way with.

Trin's mother cared for her always. But at the age of 15 her mom suddenly died. She lived in a cabin by the side of a forest ever since. Not knowing many people she loved to be herself. She skipped around the field even though she was a teen. She lived there all her life. She was single and never dated. She took a hike in the forest almost every day.

One day she went for a hike in the forest she went far before she realized she had to go back home. She went the wrong way for she'd never been in that part of the forest. She found herself lost and scared. It was dark and she couldn't see. She tried to get back home before she starved to death. A couple days later a group of hikers passed bay a river. They saw something in the river. It was Trinity's body. She was really skinny and had drowned. She had no strength to swim back out. She died at age 22.

None

None

She has a spirit animal. She turns into a wolf. She discovered this.

She has been this for 2 years

She loves her power. She thinks it is a gift for loving the forest and she also thinks her death place was a somewhat gift. She died where she loved to be.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:46:23 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 01:45:11 am »
You're accepted, Maddie.
But next time and in the future can you try to not have the text in black? It's hard to go a read the text with it having to be all highlighted.

We may also start the roleplay!

Whoops...

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 08:51:46 pm »
I woke up from a long night. I made eggs for breakfast and ate it. I went outside to take a walk down the street. I took a long walk when I found myself at the edge of the forest. With no one looking up jumped into my spirit animal, a wolf. I ran through the forest and cased down a large rabbit. I ate it even though I was still part human. My body was used to eating raw food like this. I raced back to the development of town. I turned back to human and looked up. It was past noon. I jogged back home and saw some people working their stores. I got home and sat on the couch. I turned the tv on to a random channel and fell asleep after the long 'run.'
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 09:23:27 am »

Charlotte-Jane McCally
"Be who you are, not who the world want's you to be"

Full Name: Charlotte-Jane McCally
Alias: Char, Cj, Lou, Lottie or any other you think of.
Personality: Charlotte is a rather stubborn young girl who isn't a push over, if provoked she will snap whether that be into an argument and even sometimes a fight - she is very out spoke and straight forward so will say what's on her mind whenever she want's, even if it isn't relevant or needed - however, sometimes she can contain herself. Despite being quite the hot hot Char is rather calm and kind towards those she see's as friends or family or even those she see's something in, however she is always wary of different people she is unsure of. She isn't at all shy and never really holds back, sometime's she can be seen as a big kid and other time's she can be very, very serious - it all just depends. Although it doesn't seem it she is actually quite the bubbly person who likes to joke/mess around with others. When it comes to males at times she can be rather flirtatious however, she also plays hard to get - she doesn't get on well with females however if necessary she will consider them as a friend. Despite being able to hold an argument and able to argue her case Cj is a rather clumsy girl who can sometimes say or do stupid things, whether that be tripping up, totally clueless to a situation/environment or saying the wrong things it often happens. Despite some of her negative traits Charlotte is always there to help someone in need whether that be physically helping them or giving them advice. She is known for being rather loyal and protective, what you see is what you get with her even though she is pretty unpredictable.
History: She grew up in a pretty large house with her mother and her brother and father - the household owned five animals two horses, two dogs and a cat. Her family weren't what you would call rich, they just had good jobs and knew how to handle money so it was rarely a problem for them. Her and her brother would always stick in at school however, she was the more foolish one but did get her work done. Both children lived with their parents until they were 19, her brother moves out two years earlier as of course he was older. Soon enough she got her own nice little apartment and of course a job in a restaurant. She later met a boyfriend named Nathan. They had been together four years until everything changed one tragic day.

CoD: It had been a rough day for Charlotte. She had woke up late at 7:45 am which only gave her 5 minutes to get ready and get the bus to work - obviously she was as quick as she could be. By the tSime she had gotten to work it was half past 8 leaving her half an hour late, she was screamed at by her boss as this was he second time in the week - which resulted in her being fired. Going home Charlotte then had a argument with her boyfriend which left in them going separate ways in anger. Later that night she was invited to a part by her friend Kennedy so of course she went. For the time being everything at the party was going fine until she then stumbled into an argument with someone called Tanya which then lead into a fight in the street. It had been a bad day and she had taken her anger out on the younger girl. It then came to the long walk home so she wanted the quickest way which was through back lanes. Hurrying through her pace quickened as she passed a large group of both boys and girl. As they shouted stuff she just ignored them, but foolishly told them to do one, as soon as that happened to group approached her and both boys and girls began to beat into her - its was over as soon as it started. A sharp pain ran through her stomach as blood coated her white dress, she had been stabbed and almost beaten to death. By the time she had been noticed in the back lane and taken to the hospital it was to late - she had lost to much blood and the wounds of being beaten were severe. The machines were turned off and that's when she went to a more peaceful place.
Crush/es: Nope, subject to change.
Relationship Status: Single, however she will be looking.
Power: Charlotte is a shape shifter, she is able to shift into three different animals one of course being her spirit animal. Here is what she looks like in her different forms:

This is her in her 'dog' form. The breed of dog she can transform into is a very beautiful mix-breed dog, the breed is mixed with a Husky/Belgian Shepherd/Timber wolf making this a very large and strong canine to turn into.

This is her in her horse form. As you can see she is more of a mustang horse so despite being smaller than most Warm bloods she is a very fast and powerful animal that is native to certain areas mostly in America.

This is the last animal Charlotte-Jane can turn into, this animal isn't exactly a purebred however it is a Hybrid which consists of the mixes of both the black Panther and your usual Leopard. The is still black however she now has brown marks that show her Leopard prints - however, they can only be seen under sunlight. She remained the average size of a panther.

Time of being: She has only just arrived.
Extra:
- Has a tattoo of a cross on the top of her back
- Feather bracelet that goes off into birds tattoo
- Tattoos of a dog paw and a panther paw on her wrist, both the same size, same wrist, same colour and beside one another
- Tattoo of horse shoes on the lower part of her thumb

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 01:48:31 pm »
You're accepted,Taylor.
You can start to roleplay when you see fit. (I will post most likely when I get home later in the day.)

Whoops...

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 09:31:38 pm »
Btw this is Trin's spirit animal:
Jikoo

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 10:30:14 pm »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 01:20:33 am by Alpha~Dog »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 03:27:11 pm »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 01:21:42 am »
My app is now finshed! :D))
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 04:07:10 am »
You're both accepted! Beautiful applications.
I'll add your characters to the second post later.

Samuel Aaron Clare

Status
Health: 90%
Problems: Wound on his shoulder from a fight in his spirit animal form

Samuel slept soundly in his bed. The sheets going up to his armpit where his shoulder was exposed with it's wound. He'd gotten it just a few days ago but he didn't have much movement over it. The morning sun broke through a window of his home he'd acquired when he first arrived in this strange place, two years ago. Samuel slowly opened his eyes, a yawn escaping."Morning already? Hmm."Samuel sat up in his bed. The sheets rolling off. He sat there for a minute in his shorts and t-shirt on the bed.

Once Sam had awaken enough, he got out of bed and walked into his small bathroom. It probably was less advanced than the bathroom he had in his past life, but he didn't know. Samuel still hadn't figured out how and when he had died. Silently, Samuel washed his face and cleaned himself up, he had a long day ahead of him. Samuel Aaron finished in the bathroom and walked over to find his clothes on an old-fashioned clothes hanger. He grabbed a shirt than wouldn't harm his wound but he still could wear it around the town. He put on the shirt and adjusted it to make it look better, it was a plain grey color that cut off at the shoulders. Then he proceeded to get a pain of shorts. He grabbed a random pair and put them on.

Samuel finished his normal routine in the morning and after he was all done, went out into the town. Where he walked about and every now and then was greeted by a passing villager. 

Whoops...