Author Topic: The Distant Memory -Open and Accepting-  (Read 13712 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: The Distant Memory -Open and Accepting-
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 08:16:06 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 03:20:20 pm »

Serana Katherine Williams

The world around her echoed like a siren through a silky morning fog, but within the young girl's mind, was nothing but silence. The shock of the past day had seemingly paralyzed her, leaving Serana lips parted, eyes wide and empty sitting on her newly made bed within the apartment. She had just arrived in the town, been informed of her current state. She had begun to believe it a dream, the jail cell, the chair..

A single knock on the already opened door brought the damaged girl back to reality. Serana glanced up quickly, spotting the older woman in the doorway. She offered Serana an apologetic smile, "You alright dear?" Serana toyed with the folds in the sheets, her fingers tugging at the silky layers. "Uhm, yes. I'm fine, thank you." She replied quietly, standing from the bed. "I know, it can be a lot to take in..but that's why I'm here.  To help!" She smiled. "I can show you around the town, show you the best places to eat." Serana wanted none of that. Her world had just collapsed around her, but the excited look in the woman's eyes pushed her to the door.

The woman called herself Janice, leading Serana downstairs and out of the building. The sidewalks weren't crowded like most cities, even small ones like this. A few passersby seemed to sense Serana's new arrival, tossing a fake pity smile. Serana, of course, returned it. "It's small, but it'll feel like home in no time. There's plenty of people to meet and greet. Over there is James. He's friendly enough. " the woman nodded her head at a small shop as they passed. Serana glanced through the window to the boy, who seemed to be waiting on an order. "And there's Samuel. He's kind, and been here for years." The woman waved at a figure across the street, catching Serana's attention. The one she called Samuel strolled down the street, his melancholy posture made it obvious he was used to this place. "Well go on dear, wave. You have to begin making friends sometime." Janice muttered. Serana smiled softly at the woman, finding humor in her words. She turned her had back to the man, waving gently, unsure if he saw before returning to Janices side. Janice stopped, turning to face Serana. "I know it's a lot to take in, and I know youre still upset over.."

"I'm fine." Serana stated simply, smiling softly. "Really, I am.."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 06:51:52 pm »

Alistair H. Klein
"If I don't worry about you, you don't worry about me."

Alistair woke with a start, a cold sweat surrounded him. His brain tried to process what was going on before he realized that he had just been dreaming - that's all it was. A simple dream. He put a hand to his forehead, trying to stop breathing so frantically; he moved himself off of his bed, then looked over at a clock. He had woken up earlier than he imagined, though he still got dressed as quickly as he possibly could; just a modern schedule mishap for him. After getting dressed, he waddled out side, feeling a nice breeze on his face as he walked down the sidewalk. He didn't know where he was going, but that wasn't the point of a simple walk. Without thinking, he wandered a little bit. You forgot to eat when you left the house. He thought, holding a hand to his growling stomach. Maybe I can pick up something while I'm out; it'd make more sense to why I left. He nodded to himself as he walked.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 06:58:04 pm »

A
lina Wrighte
"If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough."

A pair of black leather gloves lay neatly folded on top of a wooden bedside table. Alina sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on black sneakers. She tried to avoid wearing things that stood out too much, she wasn't comfortable with unwanted attention. The fact that she could touch anybody didn't help. She sat staring at the gloves, a look of pure resent on her face. She hated the gloves. With a short sigh, she reached over and grabbed the gloves, pulling them onto her fingers as fast as she could. The gloves were tight around her fingers and the material was thin, but thick enough to be a safe layer between anything she touched.

The door slammed shut behind her with a satisfying bang, which was not uncommon in this town. The majority of people here had a lot of kept-in emotion so often took it out on doors and other everyday objects. With her curls bouncing, she strode up the walkway towards the centre of the town. A cat was pacing up and down the path, howling for attention. Upon spotting Alina, it began to pad towards her. Bring her bottom lips, Alina was forced to cross the road before the cat brushed up against her. It was the littlest things that were the most dangerous. She smiled as people passed her; people she was becoming more and more familiar with. Despite her clenched hands, her posture was relaxed and her smile was open.

Rounding her last corner, Alina slowed to a halt. Her gaze rested on the small cafe across the road from her and she advanced toward it. She let out a breath of air as the familiar 'tinkle' of the bell sounded as the opened the door to the cafe. Her hand hovered over the other hand's glove, an old habit. Sighing, she lowered her hands and approached the counter, leaning against it a few meters away from a boy she recognised. James. She had never properly been able to strike a conversation with him, but would often nod in greeting or smile at him in the streets. "A regular Mocha, please." She smiled at the second woman behind the counter, rubbing her gloved hands against the glazed wooden surface.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 01:04:14 am »
Trinity was sitting on her couch, very tired. It was still morning. She went out side wearing a blue tank top with jean short shorts. Also with flip flops on her feet and her blonde curls on each side of her chest. She slammed the door shut, but walked off normally. She came across a cafe. Two people inside ordering. Male and female. She walked in feeling awkward. Trinity didn't usually come here, only on occasions. But now, she needed a coffee. "Hi, welcome to the cafe. What can I get for you?" She looked at the list. Finally she spotted what she needed. "Hello. I would like a large hot mocha, with whipped cream please." The girl went to work. "I'm Stella. I didn't catch your name?" "Trinity. You can also call me Trin or Ty. I don't usually come here. So I'm surprised you don't know me." She stared at the boy. ~James, that's his name.~ She has seen him here and there. Had a short conversation with him. Stella handed Trin her mocha and she went to sit at a small table. She took a sip and it was nice and hot. It was perfect.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 08:32:27 pm »

Charlotte-Jane McCally
"Be who you are, not who the world want's you to be"

Despite only being in the town for at least two days it seemed like she had been here forever? Nothing was remembered from her past life, people, pets nor places; these memories seemed to have totally vanished, only remembering the place she was now in however, she didn't even know this place that well. It was all confusing and strange, she can't remembered being killed never mind how she was killed - now she is in an unknown place where it feels like she has been for several years, but she had not. Charlotte already had a home, a neat one it was indeed, it was located on one of the more quieter areas of the village - well, from what she picked up from the 42 hours she had been here. She was never going to find out, she was totally oblivious to what had happened and all the 'woman' had to say to her was it wasn't important, but she wanted to know. Why was she here? How did she even get here? Did she die or was her memory wiped and she was relocated? Many questions ran through the young woman's head, although she knew she wouldn't find out anything any time soon. All Lottie could do for the time being would be to live her life like a normal being, although that wasn't possible. She had powers? As the days went on everything seemed strange, but for some reason it fit into place? Not even she knew how this was possible, she thought having powers only happened in the movies, books or comics - however, it had soon came to reality for her.

Laying on her side with one leg out the blanket, one arm pulled into her chest and the other under her pillow Char remained in bed for an extra five minutes until the sound of chattering from outside and the screech of bike wheels caused the young woman to stir and soon groggily wake. Allowing her eyes to slowly peel open her beautiful, green/grey eye's were finally revealed. Looking around the dim lit room for a few seconds the brunette allowed a sigh to brush past her lips, everything seemed calm this-morning, like it seemed to every other day. Staying in the comfortable position for a few minutes she then decided to push herself up. Using her right hand she tore the blanket from over her toned body and the underwear she simply wore to bed. Lazily, she pulled herself towards the edge of the bed and hung off whilst she allowed herself to yawn, then extended her arms allowing them to crack - a sigh of relief then blowing from her mouth. Lowering her hands she spread them out and placed them on the soft mattress, applying pressure she slowly pushed herself up and onto her feet, the instant feeling of the cold wooden floor hit her small, size four feet which caused her to let out a quiet gasp - but it soon turned into a chuckle as she wobbled across the floor towards her dressed - the weather wasn't exactly scorching today but nor was it freezing, a pair of jeans it would be and a neat top and jacket to go with.

Pulling open the mahogany drawer she began to rummage through, grabbing out a nice pair of dark navy jeans, then moving onto the door beneath she grabbed out a white top which revealed a small amount of the bottom half of her stomach. Grabbing out a clean pair of underwear she quickly slipped them on which was then followed by her clothes. Running a brush through her hair it seemed to just fall over her face perfectly - remaining wavy and long, her fringe also went straight onto place. Running into the bathroom she splashed water onto her face then dried it quickly with a small towel, then quickly brushing her teeth. Hurrying back into her bedroom she grabbed out a pair of black socks and pulled them on, but they were quickly covered up by a pair of white converse, rushing out of the room she managed to grab her maroon kimono from the back of her door and slip it on - now, Charlotte was ready and it had only been about 10 minutes. Rushing down the small flight of stairs she rushed towards the wooden door, slamming it shut behind her she was now revealed to the world like the previous two days. Taking in a deep breath she allowed a smile the reveal her pearly white. Then, she set off down her garden then through the open streets.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.