Author Topic: ???????? ? ???f Bio  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Sinister x Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stick to the Shadows
    • View Profile
???????? ? ???f Bio
« on: September 25, 2014, 05:09:11 am »
Name: N/A Who want's to know? <.< real names not important but my friends call me Wolf you can call me, Wolf, Sinister or Demon.

Age: 19 call me old, go a head <.< i know you want to... if not then cool.

Species: Demon Wolf

Help: i do tend to help people when i come across somone having trouble or asking question so if you ever need anything go ahead and pm me or approach me in game, i cant promise ill have the answer to your problem but its a worth a shot. but please respect the time's i am busy, with friends or other duties in which if im busy ill simply tell you busy sorry try back later or vice versa.

Bio: ahh lastly the Bio, yes some things about me im a furry ive been one for around 2 years now, i am a wolf. im a Raver, im also a gamer i love to play Xbox the most, halo and Destiny some cod but not a try hard for that in it for the zombies :P my gamertag is same as my user if you ever want to hit me up just tell me who you are and how you found me to avoid me deleting it because i tend to delete random friend request. i also am the web administrator and one of the Founders of Rogue Reclaimers (RgRc) which is known as Rogue Creed on here, we have a sorta open Recruitment what i mean by that is we dont except just anyone but there is oppurtunity to join us, but please respect if i or another turns you down we do reserve right to deny request without spoken reason. but to rap this up despite the fact i play a sinister and sorta evil character and that im also rather seriouse, dont let it all fool you im a nice guy, im currently not looking for mates i have a good one already who means the world to me, im not looking for packs i have my brothers and sisters of RgRc but thank you for the offer. i do Rp alittle not as much as i use to thoe so please bare with me if i turn you down, im mostly on to hang with the crew and have a good time and entertain and brighten peoples days, im not the most social person around so you will have to approach me if you want to be friends. but i also do youtub me and my buddy dust, were hopeing in the near future to get a ton of Feral heart featured videos and other games up as of right now we have bandi cam with no way to edit videos and were currently hunting for a better computer capture program and even a xbox capture card one thats different from roxio we have had problems with livestreaming ;/ if anyone is got knowlege for that by all means pm me it would be very appreciated. but if you see me in game and want to get to know me look for the user Demon M Wolf or simply Sinister x Wolf in which common places me and dust will be is Ficho tunnel and Bon Fire usually causing some form of trouble and making some one some where laugh with our dailey trouble making routine. but thats all for now if theres somthing i didnt mention you want to know message me via here or find me in game or if you can comment below. - sinister Wolf out.
Greetings and welcome to my profile, my name is Sinister x Wolf you can find me in the game As Fate or Kunai. by the bonfire entry in Ficho. if you need help in game please don't feel afraid to come up and ask me, ill do the best I can however I can.

Offline Sinister x Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stick to the Shadows
    • View Profile
Re: ???????? ? ???f Bio
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 05:15:55 am »
Name: N/A Who want's to know? <.< real names not important but my friends call me Wolf you can call me, Wolf, Sinister or Demon.

Age: 19 call me old, go a head <.< i know you want to... if not then cool.

Species: Demon Wolf

Help: i do tend to help people when i come across somone having trouble or asking question so if you ever need anything go ahead and pm me or approach me in game, i cant promise ill have the answer to your problem but its a worth a shot. but please respect the time's i am busy, with friends or other duties in which if im busy ill simply tell you busy sorry try back later or vice versa.

Bio: ahh lastly the Bio, yes some things about me im a furry ive been one for around 2 years now, i am a wolf. im a Raver, im also a gamer i love to play Xbox the most, halo and Destiny some cod but not a try hard for that in it for the zombies :P my gamertag is same as my user if you ever want to hit me up just tell me who you are and how you found me to avoid me deleting it because i tend to delete random friend request. i also am the web administrator and one of the Founders of Rogue Reclaimers (RgRc) which is known as Rogue Creed on here, we have a sorta open Recruitment what i mean by that is we dont except just anyone but there is oppurtunity to join us, but please respect if i or another turns you down we do reserve right to deny request without spoken reason. but to rap this up despite the fact i play a sinister and sorta evil character and that im also rather serious, dont let it all fool you im a nice guy, im currently not looking for mates i have a good one already who means the world to me, im not looking for packs i have my brothers and sisters of RgRc but thank you for the offer. i do Rp alittle not as much as i use to thoe so please bare with me if i turn you down, im mostly on to hang with the crew and have a good time and entertain and brighten peoples days, im not the most social person around so you will have to approach me if you want to be friends. but i also do youtube me and my buddy dust, were hopeing in the near future to get a ton of Feral heart featured videos and other games up as of right now we have bandi cam with no way to edit videos and were currently hunting for a better computer capture program and even a xbox capture card one thats different from roxio we have had problems with livestreaming ;/ if anyone is got knowlege for that by all means pm me it would be very appreciated. but if you see me in game and want to get to know me look for the user Demon M Wolf or simply Sinister x Wolf in which common places me and dust will be is Ficho tunnel and Bon Fire usually causing some form of trouble and making some one some where laugh with our dailey trouble making routine. but thats all for now if theres somthing i didnt mention you want to know message me via here or find me in game or if you can comment below. - sinister Wolf out.

Greetings and welcome to my profile, my name is Sinister x Wolf you can find me in the game As Fate or Kunai. by the bonfire entry in Ficho. if you need help in game please don't feel afraid to come up and ask me, ill do the best I can however I can.

Offline F456GH6

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Wolfish is me spirit self.
    • View Profile
    • Aikido
Re: ???????? ? ???f Bio
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 02:25:21 am »
Nice bio
Youtube // Wolfey Wulf                            Skype // wolfey.wulf           Characters //Sammy, Wolfey, Razzy