Author Topic: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting  (Read 35877 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 06:59:00 pm »

Samuel
Status; injured

War between the Fallons and the Fallen was a constant threat. The Fallen were led by an unknown leader, a shadow that never revealed a face. Only once had the two brothers come into contact with the figure. Samuel lost Ruben within the smoke, the fire that raged along the battlefield, leaving him injured and stumbling through the suffocating air. Clutching his no doubt broken ribs, Samuel proceeded forward through the raging war, all the while searching for his younger brother. Confusion rushed his mind, how was he alive? Moments ago, he remembered being shot with one of the notorious poisons the Fallen concocted, one that could no doubt kill within minutes. Ruben witnessed this, his brother said his goodbyes. How was he alive? "Ruben!", his voice traveled less Through the screaming anguish of the war grounds, but it was not needed. Samuel froze, his eyes widening as his mouth dropped open. He was speechless, paralyzed by the fear within him. Feet away stood a dark figure, cloaked in a cloud of shadow. It leaned over a second figure, whispering into his ear; Ruben. By the time Samuel coaxed the courage within him to proceed, Ruben stood alone, Still and quiet. Reaching Ruben's side, Samuel stumbled into him, seemingly yanking Ruben from his trance. "Ruben, what's going on.." Samuel breathed. Ruben slowly and hesitantly placed his arm around his brother who curled over in pain. Ruben allowed Samuel to lean against him, before fixating his gaze on the horizon. "Nothing Brother, you're okay. We're okay."

The pain radiated throughout Samuels arm, his teeth clenching in resistance. "Charlie," King Gable kneeled beside the advisor, "I have another job for you. Selene will retrieve the help we need. You've protected this family for years, track the attacker. This is my kingdom, and I will not have someone destroy it." Divinity lifted Samuel to his feet, passing him onto two guards. "Selene, go warn the medics. They should be in the reach overlooking the front gates." Watching Selene go retrieve help, Samuel was aided towards the castle.

(I hope you dont mind, im assuming Selene made it to the medics so I can rp this part. If its a problem ill change it!^-^)

Ruben
Status; In pain, injured

It was a blur mostly, a pain Ruben was used to. But not at this intensity. By the time he reached his destination, he was a mess of anger and pain. The reach was calm and quiet, the sun slipping in through the large balcony like door in the room. The lead medic, Klania, stood speaking to a servant girl, when the sun slowly suffocated from the room. A shadow slid over the room, and immediately, Klania knew the cause. She paused, turning just as the younger prince's large, abomination of wings came into view. Ruben flew into the reach, obviously in pain. He landed upon the ground, his feet weakly supporting him. His body collapsed onto the ground, rolling across the floor to a heavy and slow stop. Ruben's wings weakly sprawled across the floor as the prince growled in pain. "Oh no," Klania mumbled, Turing to the servant medics. "You three, go help your future king." The three girls hesitantly left the room, leaving Selene and Klania alone with the prince. "Help me get him onto the bed." Klania urged Selene. The medic aided the aching prince to a bed. In one swift move, she reached down, ripping the prince's tunic up the side before pulling it over to reveal the left side of his chest. A dark ebony hole sat dwelling on his side, his heavy breathing pulsating the wound. Dozens of root-like veins of ebony trailed out from the wound, exploring his chest and stomach. "You ignorant boy." Klania growled, "Selene, hand me the syringe over there." Reaching into her small pack upon her leg, Klania pulled out a small bottle, using the syringe to suck the medicine out before injecting it into the prince, who seemed to slowly down, before passing out due to pain. The ebony seemed to calm as the medicine explored his system. Breathing, Klania gazed at Selene over the sleeping prince, "There's a lot to explain before he wakes, but I hope you'll keep this between us."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 08:15:21 pm »

Selene

The journey to the reach had all been a blur to Selene. She had taken a deep breath and 'bounced' -a nickname she used for teleporting- to where she was told to be. It had been possibly the largest teleportation she had made in her life and  she had stumbled a small amount before regaining her balance and confronting the lead medic, Klania. She had managed to keep her tone calm and respectful, as she had been taught to do when speaking to those of higher class that her, while explaining to the medic of the scene outside. Klania had been oddly calm about the whole thing, but Selene guessed that it was part of her job.

The brunette was about to leave with the three other servants, but she stopped herself as groans of pain grew louder as they neared the reach. Selene's stomach twisted as Prince Ruben came into view, quite clearly in agony. She simply nodded as she was ordered to help the prince to the bed, and if she had struggled she had not shown it after the many long years of carrying heavy loads that normally only men would be expected to carry. Selene realised that she was being surprisingly calm about the whole ordeal and took a second to tie her mahogany locks into its usual servant's bun with only a ribbon. As Klania pulled away the material covering Master Ruben's torso, Selene bit her lip hard to prevent her from gasping. "Selene, hand me that syringe over there." The blue-eyed girl turned to where the woman had gestured to and lifted a large syringe, paling slightly at its size. She watched warily as the Prince calmed, falling into the unconscious state of healing.

"There's a lot to explain before he wakes, but I hope you'll keep this between us." Selene looked down at the now-sleeping prince and noticed with a hint of surprise at how peaceful he looked. Normally, his features would be laced with hatred or at least annoyance, but now he looked quite handsome if it wasn't for the gaping wound in his side. Selene had never known if she had liked Master Ruben or not. Although he was snappy and distant, he was also misunderstood and lonely; an outcast in his own kingdom. Tightening her wings behind her back, her mind flickered back to the fact that she, too, was an outcast. "Of course, ma'am. I understand."

"Trust my rage."

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2015, 05:18:36 am »
You'll have to skip me, there's nothing Meriel can do at the moment.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2015, 06:04:10 am »
(You can always add them to the mix whenever if you wish!^-^ jump back in when you are ready)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2015, 07:04:27 pm »

Samuel
Status; Injured and Being treated

Ruben
Status; In pain, injured

Klania glanced once more at the sleeping Prince before motioning for the girl to follow. The medic made her way across the room and into a small side door leading into a bedroom. With a reluctant sigh, she sat within a wooden chair, urging the girl to sit across from her. "You've no doubt hear of the fears of war. The Fallen are dastardly beings. Creative too. They're capable of concocting vicious weapons, and for years Master Samuel and Ruben have been in the middle of it. You know, they weren't always like this. The two used to be inseparable." Klania's gaze slid to the floor, disappointment painted her visage. "Now, the two just bicker and avoid one another. And the entire kingdom has fallen for it." Klania leaned back as a medical helper entered the room and began shifting upon the shelves for medicine. "Just retrieving more supplies for Master Samuel." She announced. Klania nodded before continuing in a whisper, "The kingdom is split in an uneven line. Samuel is supported and cared for by Many. Ruben?" She paused, "I watched the two boys grow..the only person that boy cared for was his mother up until the queens death. After that, Samuel became his life."

"Wait, are you saying Samuel isn't worth following?" The helper turned, raising a brow. "There's a reason I was whispering." Klania hissed. "Master Ruben plays anyone who gets close, he's a manipulator and quite honestly, a psychopath." The girl defended. Klania smiled in a content peace, "Either go care for Samuel or you'll be strung up in the dungeons." The girl paused, her look of annoyance sliding into fear, before she snatched up her supplies and left. "See, everyone is quick to defend the eldest. It's not Samuels fault. He tried to be there for Ruben. But Ruben was never..right. He's had many things taken from him, many people who betrayed him. Samuel wasn't promised the throne, it wasn't his birthright. And after what Master Ruben was put through to deserve the throne, ...well anyone would be mad. The boys grew apart, and one day on the battlefield Samuel was shot with an acid like poison the Fallen make. He would no doubt die in minutes. Afterwards Ruben came across someone, he says it was the Fallens leader but no one has ever seen them. Some believe they lack one. So, Ruben did what any desperate brother would do. He made a deal." Klania froze as the room beside them filled with a noise. She leaned back peering through the doorway. Ruben shifted in the bed, before falling Still once more. "That was a year ago. He approached Me later that day and told me what he did. His brothers health for his toxin. He needed something to keep the poison at bay, something to keep it mild and someone he could trust. So yes, I helped him. Not many do. And I know how that feels. He took his brothers wound to bring him back to life and for a year he's strolled about here with a poison in his blood that spreads and rages about once a week if he doesn't take his medicine. And I still can't find anything to get rid of it completely. He's been through a lot,.. so do us a favour and keep this between us."

"Klania.." Rubens sleepy voice called out as the boy shifted in the bed. A smile spread on Klania's lips, "He'll wish to speak with you. Wait here." She whispered, standing and making her way into the room. She offered the boy a smile, watching as he slowly sat up, his hand unconsciously running through his ebony hair. "Slow down, this is your fault after all." She scolded, grabbing two viles that sat upon the table before setting them in his hand. "I was too busy to take it."

"I doubt your duties call for your demise." She added, and Slowly Ruben nodded. "She knows." He mumbled, his eyes glued to the ground as Klania worked on his bandages. "How did you know she was in here..?" Klania questioned. Ruben tossed her a look of dissapointment, "Give me credit, Klania." With that, he stood, facing the side bedroom. "Selene, come on out.." Klania called, gathering her supplies. "Be nice, you'd be surprised how willing she was to listen and help." She whispered, before making her way to a shelf to put the things up.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2015, 05:56:00 am »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah
"The sensation of falling was the worst part."

Application

Species: Elven.

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

History: WIP
-Trolled- I'll write something later. xD
Relations: None that anyone knows of.

Habits:
- Playing with one of her arrows.
- Taking short routes AKA travelling like a Tarzan by using trees.

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice (idek. There has been told that Elves have knack for learning magic, so I assume it's any magic that is possible. If not, can you please explain how the magic goes for elves?)

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one. (I don't know if this is allowed. <.> Still kinda confused).
- Superior agility, swiftness and she has mastered the skill of archery.

Meriel with a sigh stepped deeper into the cavern, warm lights began to struck on the walls and large area in front. With a smile she took off her backpack and tossed it on tom of small desk, before she would then take off her bow and box of arrows, hang the bow on the wall where her all bows were hanged, along with the box of arrows. She never took of her bow and best arrows to murder someone, she thinks that it is only waste of good food that you want to use to spill some blood.

The elven sighed again, dragging her feet towards her bed, in which she fell on quite softly. Her bed was stuffed with feathers, the blanket that she used to cover her body was stuffed with feathers too, so it is both soft and quite warm. In the same bed could fit two people in, but Meriel always jokes that the bed is too small for her.

"Ye stop layin' in yer bed, lazy lass!" she heard very distant, yet clear voice shout out in the middle of her room. Slowly rising her head, she shot a calm look at the dwarf whom helped her earlier. "Grulhann Stonebeard? What are you doing here?" she narrowed her brows into a frown before she would then rise herself up to a sitting pose, then she threw herself on her feet, stomping the dark wood just to walk towards very short dwarf. "I was just making sure nobody followed ye. Ye owe me som'thing," he said, slightly puffing out his chest with his arms tightly holding the sides of his belly. "Oh, right, that'll need to wait, I still haven't got money from my leader," she said with a sigh, throwing a calm glare towards the entrance of her home. "Who's yer leader anyways?" he asked, narrowing his brows too. "That's none of your concern, Grulhann," Meriel shot a cold glare at the dwarf, and he only shrugged and slowly turned around. "I'm going to th' tavern to look for some work," he turned around and loudly walked outside of the cave.

Meriel looked at him leaving, before she with a sigh turned around and ran towards her bows and arrows, grabbing one bow and one box of arrows, her backpack as well, before she would then rush towards the outside of the cave. "I'm coming with you." Meriel knew that the dwarf isn't going to the tavern to look for some job. He'll just get drunk and end up sleeping in reserved rooms. But Meriel was hoping to meet her leader there, he's the one whom kinda gave the offer to shoot the oldest prince for a quite good cost.

Grulhann Stonebeard
"Ye better give me some ale, without it me ain't me!"

Species
Rank
Description
Personality
History (optional)
Relations (friendships, romances, family. Feel free to be friends with my charries, they might just be friends back)
Habits
Power (fallon are the only ones capable of powers though other species can use trained magic)
Other

MAJOR WIP
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:01:44 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 09:15:15 am »

Selene

Selene, still very much in shock after the events of the day, tried very hard to take in all of the information Klania had given her. Her mind seemed jammed up with questions, demanding to be answered, and it was giving her quite the headache. Determined not to show her current weakness to the lead medic, Selene bit her lip and pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind, where they still begged for her attention. The helper that had interrupted their conversation provided a simple distraction and Selene's crystal gaze slid over her, her face blank and emotionless for now. As the girl spoke, the brunette began to drum her fingers on the wooden arm of her chair, her patience growing thin with the girl's argument. Her lips twitched in amusement as Klania dismissed the girl and she cocked her head slightly as the servant looked at her. Well, now she's in for it with the other servants. She had never been popular in the castle, being Greta's quite obvious favourite, and had often got herself a beating from the other servant girls out of jealousy.

"Klania..." Selene's head shot up when the Prince's familiar voice called out. Looking down at her dress, she examined the torn mess of her skirts. They weren't too indecent, perhaps showing an inch or two of her stockings, but she still fumbled with the material to try and cover up as much as she could anyway. As Klania arose, Selene opened her mouth to speak, "But..ma'am, I'm-" she sighed as the lead medic turned her back and approached Master Ruben in the other room. As she was called out, she took a deep breath and stood up, taking her time to the doorframe.

Upon meeting the Prince's gaze, the servant performed a quick curtsey out of mere habit. "Your Majesty." Her voice, as usual, remained calm and careful, revealing nothing but respect as she had been taught. After a few seconds of silence, Selene glanced down at the wound. "Does it hurt?" Realising the ignorance of the question, the girl's eyes flashed. "I mean- does it hurt all the time?" Her tone- now braver- held a hint of curiosity, as it would if she was having a normal conversation, and perhaps even a layer of concern was noticeable. She was now standing a few steps away from the doorframe and her wings were curled impossibly tightly against her back, so tightly that her muscles began to ache with the tension.

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2015, 11:28:17 pm »

Samuel

Status; Injured and Being treated

Samuel's gaze slowly recovered as his mind awoke. His seemingly unconscious body ached whether due to the arrow or just the throw from the horse. A deep groan slipped past his lips as he pushed the blankets aside, turning his head to gaze at the bandaged shoulder. He laid within his chambers, and after a quick look about, he suspected the aids left after bandaging him. With that in mind, he swung his feet over the bed and stood followed by an annoyed groan and a popping of a locked bone. The castle, the citizens; were any hurt? His eyed slid across the room to his dresser where his usual clothing and armor lay folded. It took him only minutes to get dressed, not including the five minute pause he took to breathe and push aside the pain. Dressed and awake, he made his way out of the room and towards his father's throne. The castle was grand, if anyone were to explore it's depths for the first time they'd surely think the same. Its marbled and golden walls glimmered beneath royal red tapestries. It was only a matter of minutes before the eldest Prince rounded a corner only to be greeted with shouts and anger. He was nowhere near the throne room, but mighty close to the Medic chambers.

Ruben

Status; In pain, injured

Silence filled the large room after the girl's abrupt questions. Her lack of fear for the Prince and pure unconscious bravery to use such a tone when speaking with an idol of anger and power worked as both a shock and a slight peak in interest in the boy. Ruben lowered his head, cocking it as if studying the girl. He was notorious for his skills in manipulation and human anatomy, capable of predicting not only a beings next moves but their past moves and actions. As if about to speak, his lips parted slightly, but yet he remained silent, simply turning to retrieve the clothing Klania offered him. The prince turned to a rather large mirror covering a part of the wall across from the balcony. In a fluid like motion he slipped into a grey tunic, before tossing on a long, overcoat-like robe of ebony. He shifted the coat to adjust it before a sudden movement of the shirt forced his wings out. The odd colored wings flared half length, flapping to adjust to the clothing before settling back at his side. "Immensely." He finally replied in a accented tone drooling with proper royalty and power. A hand reached up to brush back a loose strand of his ebony hair that Freed itself during his wing's adjustment, "One gets used to it after a year or so.." Ruben turned on his heels, his gaze piercing and cold. They slid from Selene to Klania and finally rested upon an unlit candle beside him. With the simple wave of his hand the candle lit into a bright flame. "Ah, better. I hate the dark." He muttered. "Yes, the poison taints the mind. You'll never be exactly the same until you're cured. There are many things you dislike now due to it's power." Klania replied from across the room.

Ruben's almost relaxed visage suddenly hardened. He stared through Klania as if daring her to speak more, "Don't pretend the poison did this to me." Klania kept her gaze steady with his as she moved closer, handing him another vile of medicine to which he slipped in his pocket. "Don't forget who you're speaking to." She whispered. "Yes." He muttered more to himself, before gazing sideways at the girl. "Selene, is it? You seem well educated, you speak with a higher vocabulary level than most works in the castle. How did you end up here?" Before he could receive an answer, the door to the room flew open. The force slammed the wooden door into the wall with a loud crash. Ruben turned on his heels, his wings flaring out to block the two women instinctively. "Furl your wings. Now." The voice approached the three, and hesitantly Ruben did so. Gable, followed by two guards stood in the room, Gables gaze unforgiving. "You ungrateful boy." Gable scolded, his deep voice threatening. Ruben lifted his chin, standing infront of the two girls. "And the reason this time would be?"

"You had the attacker and allowed them to escape!?" Gable yelled. "You what?" A third voice questioned weakly from the doorway. Samuel strolled in, his gaze betrayed and glued to Ruben. Ruben paused, his mind wandering to his wound. He was no match for her at the time but he couldn't tell them that. His wound was a secret. "I did what I had to do." Ruben retorted. "She tried to kill me..and you let her walk?" Samuel accused. Rubens gaze fell soft. His crystalline eyes uncertain as his brow furrowed in disbelief. "You truly believe I wouldn't have protected you if I could? " Samuels gaze slid to the scar upon Ruben's lip, and Slowly Samuel gazed away. "You may doubt my loyalty," his eyes flickered over to Gable, "-or my ability to lead-" they slid back to Samuel,  "-but don't ever doubt my care for you."

"You've done things, Ruben. Things we hid from the towns to save you. Things that if they knew, they'd riot." Samuels eyes glazed over, his hand running down his face in anxiousness. "You-" Samuel paused, and Gable sent him a sharp look, "You just aren't the same anymore Ruben." Ruben's gaze would assumingly have grown sadder, yet the boy's visage only hardened and grew colder. "You're going to banish me?" Ruben questioned, almost daring the king. "No," Gable met his gaze, "I could never do that."

A disbelieving laugh slipped past the boys lips, and something within his icy gaze snapped "I didn't know you possessed forgiveness." Ruben stepped closer, "Don't pretend you have limits when it refers to me,..it never stopped you before." With that, Ruben whirled around, pausing to glance at Klania. She gazed at him with remorse. 'Thank you', he mouthed before looking to Selene. "Nice wings." He whispered, whether referring to her mutation or simply stating an opinion, he seemingly almost smiled before pushing towards the balcony. Without another word, he took off.

(Love the dwarf's quote, Phrogress.^-^

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2015, 03:01:51 am »
Sorry for the absence! Had some busy days. But I'm back now :3 ))

Charlie

Charlie heard the kings gruff yet soft voice in his ear over the worried chattering of the crowd. His eyes narrowed to hear what the king was saying. When he understood, Charlie simply nodded, a slightly intense look on his face. When the crowd had dispersed moderately, and the Prince had been aided to the castle, Charlie spread his wings. Without a word, he shot up into the air and out of the courtyard. He followed the path he had watched the attacker take from the roof. Charlie looked over the city with his large brown eyes, determination bolted through them. He was a pretty good tracker if he was determined. Charlie was good at getting the information without even using any violence. Persuasive words and money usually did the trick. His eyes twinkled when he saw the long hair of the women who had attacked the prince. He stuck to the air, silently following her from above. Once she leapt into the woods beyond the city, he landed on a high rooftop near the bridge. Charlie would wait a little to see if-and when-she would leave. He stayed visibly out of sight on the roof, watching the trees.

((Hope it's alright that Charlie tracked Arnarra. He won't find your cavern though))

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2015, 05:24:50 am »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah
"The sensation of falling was the worst part."

Application

Species: Elven.

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

History: WIP
-Trolled- I'll write something later. xD
Relations: None that anyone knows of.

Habits:
- Playing with one of her arrows.
- Taking short routes AKA travelling like a Tarzan by using trees.

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice (idek. There has been told that Elves have knack for learning magic, so I assume it's any magic that is possible. If not, can you please explain how the magic goes for elves?)

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one. (I don't know if this is allowed. <.> Still kinda confused).
- Superior agility, swiftness and she has mastered the skill of archery.

Grulhann Stonebeard
"Ye better give me some ale, without it me ain't me!"k
Species
Rank
Description
Personality
History (optional)
Relations (friendships, romances, family. Feel free to be friends with my charries, they might just be friends back)
Habits
Power (fallon are the only ones capable of powers though other species can use trained magic)
Other

MAJOR WIP

The dwarf shot cold gaze over his shoulder, addressing it to the elven right on his heels. With a cold, yet incredibly rough laugh he swung his gaze out from it's lil' socket right on his back. The blades of the axe were sharp, and seemingly they were somehow 'glowing', or reflecting moonlight by the very tips. The handler was covered in brown straps of leather, the very end of it had this some sort of right, which he used to freely spin the axe on his finger.

Weird dude he is. He preffers not fresh food than baked food, and yet he never is sick or gets one. Arnarra met him on one of her missions, when she had to ally with a dwarf and then steal some stuff from the kings. Though, Arnarra was the one who stole everything, Grulhann was drinking King's ale to the very last drop. Gladly, the elven managed to get their both arses out from Kingdom's territory safely, but she promised to herself to never ally with another dwarf ever again.

They both were heading for the tavern, which was very deep in the very corner of the town. Yet, while she was walking, she could already hear loud shouts and screams, causing her to only grunt at the sounds of drunk people. Arnarra despied drunk people, or even alcohol. The liquid only messed up their minds, but it never helped them to get rid of bad memories.

When they walked into the tavern, Arnarra felt different here, in this atmosphere than she felt outside. She stopped by the door, shooting a worried look at the outside, as if she finally understood what that feeling was. Someone was watching her, as she believes, but then she just closed the door and grabbed one of her daggers for her own safety. She walked through the crowd of alcoholics, her eyes were looking for that familiar face of her leader. She indeed saw a man with black mask in the very corner of the tavern. It's grey and yet unbrushed hair was  standing upwards, and Meriel walked towards him. The man threw a bag of full-filled coins, and Meriel nodded her head, slowly walking away.

When Meriel turned around, the man cleared his throat, making Meriel turn back at him, shooting a cold glare at the note he was holding. Snatching it swiftly she faced the door, slowly heading outside with her knife tight in her grip.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 06:56:51 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee