Author Topic: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting  (Read 35708 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2015, 05:16:52 pm »
(Sherlolly, accepted! Will post when I return home! )
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2015, 10:53:02 pm »
Thank you! I do apologise for this being so short, I'm feeling particularly uninspired today ):

Lilith
"Don't ask me why I'm not smiling. It's when I do smile that you need to worry.""

Bored. Bored. Bored.[/img] What was wrong with this place? There is nothing to do. "Lucian!" A sharp, dangerous voice barked, coming from a lady dressed in merely her undergarments curled up on an armchair. She had a dark look of annoyance on her face and her fingers were impatiently drumming against the fabric of the chair. Her flawless features hardly even twitched as a small, smartly dressed man scurried into the room.

"Yes ma'am?" After a few seconds of staying completely still, barely breathing, Lilith looked up to scrutinise the man. "Any news?" Her voice, very quiet yet very clear to understand, betrayed no signs of interest whatsoever. "None in the past five minutes since you have asked last, ma'am." The man's tone caused Lilith's head to snap up and she stood swiftly in a single movement from her position in the chair. "Are you growing impatient, Lucian?" Her tone dripped venom as she slowly, gracefully stalked towards the now-cowering man. "No, ma'am. It's just...why would you care?" A flash of interest sparked in the Fallen woman's crimson eyes before she replaced it with her usual calm mask. A sharp knife had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and was now being twirled around in her fingers. "Because, you see, the image of the Royal Family's perfection intigues me, Lucian." She was now only inches away from him, so close that her soft breath caressed his hair and caused it to shift slightly although he did not dare to fix it. "No one, not even me, my darling, could be that perfect." She began to trace the very point of the knife across Lucian's neck with the lightest of pressure. "And then there's the matter of dearest Prince Ruben with his awful wings and his lovely hostility. He is so...predictable." A smile smile hinted at Lilith's face as a look of confusion spread across Lucian's face, mixed with the inevitable fear of his throat being slit right there on the spot.

Just as a small bead of blood sprung from beneath the blade, the door behind the couple burst open. "Prince Ruben has been spotted in the castle gardens." Lilith's lip jerked upward in disgust at the interruption. "So?" She brought the knife down from Lucian's neck but her gaze remained steady onthe other servant standing at the doorway. "He's...he's in agony." At these words, a look of pure delight spread across Lilith's features. "Wonderful! Get my dress; I'm going out."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:55:18 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2015, 02:25:47 am »

Analyse
Princess of Nosric

"You don't need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. You can't be a master of your future if you're still a slave to your past."

After many minutes to herself the young princess soon allowed herself to calm down. The sharpness in her voice was slowly fading, the trembling in her hands and came to a stop and the anger which pierced her veins soon came to a halt. However the young woman still remained slouched against the large, hard walls of the castle, and she still appeared a little red in the face. Since being the more mature one it came as a shock that she had acted in such a way. However, she disliked it when her and her siblings were often told what to do and since her stepmother had mentioned her powers being practically 'stupid' she had to flip. Many people seen this as a great ability and where rather fascinated by the whole thing. Divinity didn't see it that way though and didn't want Val following the same, or similar ropes to her older sister. Even though she was a role model, as well as her two brothers. Despite the womans command of her not allowing Valencia to participate in her actions, she was still going to allow her to join her, she had promised several times before but Divinity seemed to rebel against her. Letting out yet another sigh the young lass placed her hands on the wall and managed to push herself up, now in full stance. Looking down at the pure white dress she rubbed her hands together then trailed them down the dress to rid it of any dust which may have attracted onto the fabric. After doing so she headed off through the halls once again, the only sound being that of her humming a familiar tune and the sound of her feet hitting the marbled floor. This part of the castle was barely entered, which made it rather desolate.

Making her way through the many halls and down several flights of stairs, as well as doors the princess soon entered the main area of the palace, which was obvious; it was much better lit, decorated and more people seemed to wonder the halls. Coming to a stop Analyse allowed her gaze to wonder down the hall and onto the large wooden door which lead into the room she was once in. The remaining members of the family were still in there which meant Val would also be to. She was unsure where Ruben had headed off to though. A gentle shrug took over the womans shoulders for a split second, before she turned and headed out towards the yard, where she would be able to call for Stanton. The pups were more than likely there, unless they were able to beg for more food off of the kitchen staff - something they seemed well at doing. As she drew nearer the large doors it appeared rather nice weather, the sun was still up and not a dark cloud seemed to be in sight, this causing a smile to form at her lips. Drawing nearer the quiet sounds of barks and horse whinnes entered the womans ears causing her to chuckle; the pups were already out and pestering her steed. Picking up her pace she soon pushed open the large doors and walked out into the open. Looking towards the three creatures she smiled and headed towards them. It was time she took them out.

(Sorry it is so short, fighting FH to get on and post...)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2015, 08:53:55 pm »
Bump--

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2015, 12:25:35 am »
(Catching up on missed school, and band practice ill be able to update tomorrow afternoon! Ill do it as soon as I get home!)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2015, 12:16:56 am »

Samuel

Status; Injured and Being treated

(Not interacting)

Ruben

Status; Confused, Injured

By now, Ruben's crystalline gaze had fixated on the ever fading sky, its depth in colors fading into a dark blue. He remained on the ground, his hand clutching his side. His fingers tensed at the feel of the heat radiating from the wound. Each moment that passed, his veins grew darker and despite the urge to give in, he focused his breathing and looked to the heavens. Beneath him, his wings lay weakly on the ground, their tips ever fluttering in the slight breeze. The Prince, so tall and cold to his subjects, cracked and shattered his walls with each second. A symbol of tyranny and bitterness, a fearful ruler to those standing in his shadow, lost all slivers of coldness on his visage as the pain spread. Using his wings, he rolled onto his hands, and eventually onto his knees only to fall heavily backwards. He sat leaning against the brick walls of the castle. His wings seemed useless, laying out beside him weakly. Despite the pain, he seemed to feel nothing. Pale, cold, he laid weak.

Offline Sabrina1141

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2015, 12:25:55 am »